[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Guest dramalover88

Dying to know when will it air.I hav been a silent reader and appreciating all ur spoilers and screencap but I want to know when this drama is starting.. :-w evertime I open this thread still no answer

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fobi

carlaclarise said: itakiss deleted scene ep 10 :D ctto

@carlaclarise Oh my feels!!!! Thanks for sharing this! I really can't stop my obsession with Itakiss S1! Gosh! I didn't just replayed some of the best episodes like ep 10 and 16. I'm also watching the BTS! I'm like crazy! :))

Guest fobi

rikasnail said: HonoKi shippersssssssssssssss come heeereeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!:D :D :D
@ShinY this is my favorite episodeeeeeeee I don't know whyyy LOL my heart just said it's too cute >.< lol

Guest fobi

carlaclarise said: @ShinY though unpublished, this is my fave scene from my most favorite episode, ep10. Why? Because watching this feels so natural, it's like they are already has something but they show it more in action than words :)

Guest fobi

i.am.bugz.funny said: @JoyceL hahaha I really don't know what to click for your GIF big-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif..awesome or LOL...so funnyhaha-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif...yeah group hug for us...cute-milk-bottle-emoticon.gifI'm glad we all bump into each other here in Itakiss LIT S2...
anyway in anime version there are two bed scenes one is in their honeymoon and in her birthday...though I don't expect to see a hot bed scene for Naoki and Kotoko since I know Miki is still underage ...but can they make it sweeter and romantic in a way.. :x

Guest carlaclarise

guys i've only used bing translator to understand the news for itakiss, so i dont know if this is accurate but i think this is the schedule for finishing the shooting of itakiss 2 so that means maybe the broadcast date is July (?)
xgjk42.jpg

wow i think the one who will play christine robbins is perfect.. i hope she will act it perfect too...  i'm now excited and super giddy on kinchan and her story.. kyaaaahhh!! and keita OMG he's handsome and cute!! <3

oww ive just read that there was a itakiss staff meeting today for the last 2 episodes... awwwww so they are really wrapping up the filming :(  and yet we still dont have the airing date arrrrrrggghhh!!

Guest ziayukimin

class="yjXL" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 22px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: -0.05em;"I just used Google translate :) class="yjXL" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 22px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: -0.05em;"Announcement drama "Itakisu 2" additional cast, and classmate of Kotoko class="yjXL" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: -0.05em;"

Comic Natalie  30 minutes Recent Tuesday 9:00 May 13

Announcement drama "Itakisu 2" additional cast, and classmate of Kotoko

Kawakami Julia Ito Risako Horii Arata role of Keita Kamokari (from left), Tomoko Ogura of the role, future Honioi Aihara Kotoko role, Furukawa Yuki Irie Naoki role, Suzuki, Mirai bellflower stem role, the role of Shinagawa Marina. © Kaoru Tada / Minatopuro & M's © Production Committee "Kiss2 ~ Love in TOKYO mischievous"

Add cast of "Kiss2 ~ Love in TOKYO mischievous" TV drama by Kaoru Tada original was announced. [More related image of this article] and Kawakami Julia Ito Risako Suzuki Mirai, Ogura Tomoko role, in Shinagawa Marina role Horii Arata, in bellflower stem auditors to Kamokari Keita role as a classmate in the nursing department of Kotoko There decision. Takeuchi Shou plays a Funatsu Seiichi role of medical students burning rivalry to Naoki. Also, continue to season 1, Yuki Yamada also appeared in Ikezawa Kin'nosuke role.Nakai Noemi will serve as Christine Robbins role of foreign students Please sign in to post a thought to Kin'nosuke. The "Kiss2 ~ Love in TOKYO mischievous" TV drama, a story that depicts the appearance and Naoki to work hard to study with the aim of doctor, of Kotoko was incorporated into the Department of Nursing of the University to become a nurse. After celebrating the crank up in June, we are planning to broadcast of the year. Yuki Yamada comments Fri-chan is very thankful to be able to play again because there is a considerable fondness among the roles that I have played. That a new love sprout also Fri-chan this time, to play a change of heart from the Kotoko is it is very difficult. It is really like personally scene with Chris, played by Noemi's's become like a comic couple. Please note all means chivalrous spirit and gentleness shy clumsy gold-chan! Horii Arata comment when appearance is determined, season one because it was very good work, I was feeling the pressure. In caring guy in the big brother skin, Keita is the person unusually hot even for nursing. So we will play desperately this character, I'm glad When I come to like the Kamokari Keita. I will do my best in the two best season! Suzuki Mirai comment when I auditioned, so I thought Kana Funatsu role or Keita auditors when I heard the phrase "! decided" I was surprised at the rainy day stem role (laughs). The feminine than women, though there is a chivalrous spirit than men, there is the impression that role that connects both men and ladies team stem. I think you play the schizo is required. Therefore, I feel it's role as tried the power of your play their own, but would like to play and have fun! Ito Risako comment there view of the world Itakisu, because it was drama that is loved by people of the world, not just Japan, when the appearance has been decided is also a fun, and season 1 was also a concern on the other hand. But, all of the co-star is along quite well, I'm enjoying the shooting now. If you are creating a group mail Ita Kiss members, we side sending photos in the field. Please support therefore certainly doing its best minute are expected to drama more than last, I also so that we make something interesting! Kawakami Julia comments I'm glad appearance is determined because it was reading the original! Have you please to me "? Itakisu to get out" when speaking to my mother and sister, it is all the more happy. I think towards the original fan, the fans of one season and come a lot, but Season 2 has become too interesting story funny though full of personality everyone. I think the good relationship of everyone cast also I think we have to appear in the video.Takeuchi Kotobuki comments appeared to season 2 is determined, I was glad obediently! Because it is a good friend from the front of this work and Furukawa-kun starring, I was glad also be able to work together. In carrying play a role Funatsu, I read also the original of course, you can talk to the director, while referring to the reaction around, went to the role making. Nakai Noemi comment was surprised starring is fixed, you plays the image of Chris that is full of love gay anyway to read the original. Able to speak Japanese in accent British English, was added to the Kansai dialect Furthermore, their is a French people, play as a base it is the very process that wedding cake like that there is also a number of stages, but Yamada gold-chan role They will play to your heart rich generous, Mr., was easy and very co-star.

Guest ziayukimin

So it says there "After celebrating the crank up in June, we are planning to broadcast of the year" does this mean it's going to be in June?  :(( We still have a moth to wait! This long wait is seriously killing me. But still, knowing the cast, I know it will be worth the wait! :)

Ahhhh!!! finally a complete cast...I'm excited to see Dr. Irie and nurse Irie together...gaaahhh!!! Keita I'm looking forward for making Naoki jealous of you..but still I won't let you get in between them ...they are my OTP...mouse-girl-emoticon-54.gif
Seriously it's so hard to wait for so long if you keep seeing the photos they are releasing...mouse-girl-emoticon-24.gifJune pls. come faster

Archived