[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Guest chelseaann

I heard that news too @ShinY :D i think yuki likes miki but he's shy to confess because she's too young for him. Talking about body language, I can say that he LIKES miki. ♥♥♥♥♥ delulu MODE~~ HAHA :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys! panda-emoticon-39.gif   and to all newbies this is for youLet_Me_Hug_You.gif

@minyu17 glad to finally see you post here and spazz with us...
anyway I hope to see a good shot of kissing scene in S2...a close up is more better...Pls. pd-nim give us a satisfying lovey-dovey scene ok...more better than season 1...

Guest ShinY1430293746

@minyu17 welcome to the thread dear hug for you

@JalecxaA welcome to the thread dear Hug for you too

lots of hugs

Guest ShinY1430293746

I just notice today almost 4 new join to thread

oh my gosh the more the happier

@chelseaann yeah I think it too

Guest chelseaann

@JoyceL i can't remember but i know i have read it in another itakiss forum. Hahaha! I'm hoping also \o/

I just find this forum!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!

Really love season 1 and really excited with season 2!

Love Yuki Furukawa and now I was fangirl of him. :x :x :x :x :x

@minyu17 kyaaaaa!!!! I love you dearrrr glad to see you here!!!!

i love your blog (kak hazukii kaann XD i'm ur fan :3)

i know itakiss because of your blog, and thanks for keep updating info on itakiss blog, i really appreciate it :)

thank you for joining this thread! Big thanks for you :x :x

Guest blacksoshi

fobi said: @blacksoshi welcome to the thread! hugs to you dear!  Let's get crazy with Naoki and Kotoko! Enjoy!  >:D<

Guest blacksoshi

ShinY said: @blacksoshi welcome to the thread dear hug for you so I been spying like a ninja in 1 day here you go New cast revealed oh my god Keita s Handsome but Naoki is more handsome so You Guys talking about kiss for me I am waiting for more deeper kiss sorry for being pervert hahaha in season 1 for me the very deep kiss is in church because Kotoko kiss Naoki and Naoki kiss back so its very deep for me hhaha "Pervert Mode Again" But anyways I think Itakiss Will have season 3 for my opinion

Archived