[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Itakisslit S2 leaked story from the Cast blog :
Kinchan (Yamada Yuki)~kinChan+weibo.jpg
Itakiss 2 new players have announced ...
what about the future Kinchan??If that thought out .... hahhahaKinchan will meet Criss (Nakai Noemi)and the story will be more lively and fun ^^http://ameblo.jp/yuki-yamada-we/entry-11848974827.html

Kasumi's Blog~kasumi+1.jpg
This night after finished filming Itakiss 2for when the broadcast date, we also don't know when ..I'm sorry I can't inform when broadcast ..
For the first time filming only four of us ..and this may be for the first and last time lol ..
to the role of Kotoko 'Honoka Miki' don't comebecause there are other jobs ..Satomi and Jinko very disappointed ..
and today it has announcedLatest Cast Itakiss 2Itakiss season 2 a lot of people from the School of Medicine
Jinko, Satomi, Naoki, KinchanLove it!!kasumi+2.jpg
http://ameblo.jp/kasumi-wold-1226/entry-11849246812.html

Official Totorin Blog~Irie home in the spring .. filming will be done soon to end it's time to work harder .. 
Irie home location .. Masion 'Fan' in the ceiling~652a79bbtw1egcjxgpe5lj20b408cdg1.jpg
And on the house walls decorated many pictures .. and one of the favorite photos display!!652a79bbtw1egcjz5rgbjj20b408cweu.jpg
http://ameblo.jp/kasumi-wold-1226/entry-11849246812.html

cr ITAKISSLITINABLOG translate english by @rikasnail soompi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carlaclarise

I kinda like/love keita both in anime and taiwan version. i love keita and i think i will love him more here in itazura na kiss because he is so so so so so  so so handsome <3 not to mention being super kind and shows his gentle side all the time :) I LOVE KEITA LIKE CRAZY BUT I LOVE NAOKI TOO, gomen for being two timer, cant help it......WOHOHOHOOOO  LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

@ShinY ay sorry po :D... ahahahaha!! but just be ready, because we just might get it 3pc.gif

the truth is i don't quite like what they did with kitomi's character.. well for me kotoko was jealous all too much because all through out the story she was being jealous with every new girl character.. i was like "not until the end! oh pls give me a break!". and its even with her own daughter that was just absurd to me..... hehehe sorry for that well just dont mind my POV... proceed with your own and let's just pray for season 3 beybeh.. hehehehe

Guest carlaclarise

ranxie said:

the truth is i don't quite like what they did with kitomi's character.. well for me kotoko was jealous all too much because all through out the story she was being jealous with every new girl character.. i was like "not until the end! oh pls give me a break!". and its even with her own daughter that was just absurd to me..... hehehe sorry for that well just dont mind my POV... proceed with your own and let's just pray for season 3 beybeh.. hehehehe

ranxie

said:

ShinY

said: @blacksoshi welcome to the thread dear hug for you so I been spying like a ninja in 1 day here you go New cast revealed oh my god Keita s Handsome but Naoki is more handsome so

You Guys talking about kiss for me I am waiting for more deeper kiss sorry for being pervert hahaha in season 1 for me the very deep kiss is in church because Kotoko kiss Naoki and Naoki kiss back so its very deep for me hhaha "Pervert Mode Again" But anyways I think Itakiss Will have season 3 for my opinion

Guest fobi

carlaclarise said: ranxie said:

fobi said: carlaclarise said: ranxie said:

sofiny2 said: i agree too,,mybe in episode 1 or 2 we will see kotoko jealous bcz irie kun touch other girls,,but next episode till end I hope irie kun will feel how tortured being jealous hahaha
besides that I also want to see irie kun being  loving and caring to Kotoko without hiding it like in itakiss season1 ep 16 ,in that episode,scene irie kun being loving to kotoko so short n too fast,,we want more so cute scene like that ,anyone agree? :D ,,,

Guest fobi

@blacksoshi welcome to the thread! hugs to you dear!  Let's get crazy with Naoki and Kotoko! Enjoy!  >:D<

Guest chelseaann

Hello everyone~ i am also a big fan of itakiss :3 I really love Miki Honoka and Yuki Furukawa acting together :) They look so good together but the heck.. 10 years age gap? I CAN'T (-_-) Hahaha~ Nice to meet you all~~♥♥ Let's spazz together \(*.*)/

Guest ShinY1430293746

@chelseaan welcome to the thread dear warm welcome for you

@ranxie oh being pervert too dear hahahhaha joke 
@sofiny2 i agree with you wish more cute and sweet scenes in season 2
so for goodvibes lets have some Throwback
Ink10.jpg

me when i see this hahahhhahahhah IKR
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnXMUoHIb0kPWrwVJhYS_

The face Of Kotoko hahahah

Guest chelseaann

Thank you for the warm welcome ShinY :)) Gawd. Can't wait for the season 2 :3 I've been visiting this thread to get updates but still no confirmed date :// *sobs*

OMO!!! that pic o.o i wish yuki and miki will be together in real life :) *cross fingers* (10 years age gap shouldn't matter right?) HAHAHA~

Guest chelseaann

I forgot to thank ranxie hehehe :) arigatou gozaimasu~ *bows* btw.. how can i post some pictures here?? tell me please :3

Guest fobi

@chelseaann Hello there! Welcome!! nice to see you here! I agree with u 10 years age gap doesn't matter!  :))   Yuki doesn't even look mature in his age tho. hahaha!! Let's enjoy the days while waiting for itakiss 2 ..the only thing that makes me sane is visiting this thread! hahaha! Enjoy! Hugs to you dear!  >:D<

Guest chelseaann

Yey! Thanks fobi ~ I really ship the two of them :3 My ovaries are exploding everytime i watch the bts of itakiss. Yuki always stare at miki :3 (i think he likes her Hahahaa! delulu mode again)

Guest fobi

chelseaann said: Yey! Thanks fobi ~ I really ship the two of them :3 My ovaries are exploding everytime i watch the bts of itakiss. Yuki always stare at miki :3 (i think he likes her Hahahaa! delulu mode again)

Guest ShinY1430293746

@chelseaann you're right I remember i heard a news Miki has Crush on Yuki but I don't know if you Yuki feels the same

@fobi let's go girls fight fight hahahahhaha "Fangirl Mode"

Archived