[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Yey! Thanks fobi ~ I really ship the two of them :3 My ovaries are exploding everytime i watch the bts of itakiss. Yuki always stare at miki :3 (i think he likes her Hahahaa! delulu mode again)

Welcome @chelseaann dear :D yup he definitely can't stop staring at Miki well I'm glad I'm not the only one who ship them heheheheheh although there's 10 years gap but look at Yuki baby face he looks like one year older than Miki ;) warm hug to new itakiss lovers @minyu17 (unnie Hazuki never miss to read ur Itakiss 1 recaps would u like to recap season 2 [-O< ) @jalecxaA, @blacksoshi, @bonki

Ps: we have 4 Yuki: Yuki Furukawa, Yuki Yamada, Yuki Irie, and Yuki Kimisawa :x

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ranxie said:
well they got it wrong HE'S IN THE MANGA... hes character did appear on vol 13.. WARNING MAJOR SPOILER! 

some parts taken from manga

anyways he's pretty handsome right??? new characters are all good looking people.. i surely am betting that our eyes shall feast when it will start airing.. emoticon-cute-004.gif
now my conclusion is really solid, that they are staying true to the manga's plot.. WELL THEN WE WILL BE EXPECTING THIS.. DO NOT OPEN IF YOUR HEART ISN'T READY! funny-laughing-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

here are all the kissing scenes in the manga  yeah its a LOT!!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TURN OFF MY PERVY BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 054321131.gif

@sofiny yes its raw.. ok i'll pm you the download link :D oww wow i'm amazed your so certain when it comes to details i haven't counted it, all i know is ITS A LOT!! and every time i see it my nose bleeds... hahahaha!!!

Guest carlaclarise

ranxie said: @sofiny yes its raw.. ok i'll pm you the download link :D oww wow i'm amazed your so certain when it comes to details i haven't counted it, all i know is ITS A LOT!! and every time i see it my nose bleeds... hahahaha!!!

Guest carlaclarise

rikasnail

said:

who will you choose between them??? Irie Naoki or Kamogari Keita???OOh god.. he's HOT too .. :-SSbut Yuki is Charming and Cute =P~ottoke??? 8-X 8-X 8-X

Guest chelseaann

Hey guys just wanna ask where can i download the bts of itakiss with english sub. I desperately want to watch it with subs so i can understand. Gimme the link please :3 どうも 有難う 御

座います ~~♥♥♡♡

Guest JalecxaA

uhmmmm  i think this one is out of the topic but i just want you to inform you guys just this once:
Yuki furukawa is currently filming the chinese version of the drama WONDERFUL WORLD produced by Fuji TV and  Asia Media
 AND also i have to admit that the leading woman is quite beautiful....
here she is:
Bn-xs4IIQAAPdyj.jpg:large
her name and identity is not yet known...
© weibo

uhmmmm  i think this one is out of the topic but i just want you to inform you guys just this once:

Yuki furukawa is currently filming the chinese version of the drama WONDERFUL WORLD produced by Fuji TV and  Asia Media

AND also i have to admit that the leading woman is quite beautiful....

here she is:

her name and identity is not yet known...

© weibo

Guest AllanaRain

Hi guys i'm new in this forum! i'm looking forward for updates since i really don't understand japanese you guys are translating some of the videos, i'm happy  :-bd by the way, i was wondering will drama fever make a translation for the season 2? i 'm worried that i wouldn't able to watch it..

Guest ShinY1430293746

@allanayuki  Welcome to the Thread Dear Hug For You :D
Me Too i am worried if Drama fever will have a sub for the season twwo

Archived