[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Guest carlaclarise

i'm convincing myself that they will air itakiss 2 this coming summer, to be honest if they will continue to update us little by little, I'll loose my excitement...dakara my solution is to lessen my expectations and just see the latest updates as if they are not that important to me (which in reality they are like water and air, can't live without them, lol :D )

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramalover88

Wow more excited for this drama to air....I want more ..can't help myself for wanting more hehehe

@i.am.bugz.funny squealllll 4 kisses and several Kotoko's attempted delusional kiss now for 2nd season can they D.O.U.B.L.E the kisses :x :x :x MORE IS BETTER ;;) ;;) :\">

ps: pssssstttt Yuki can you kiss Miki with hot and passionately :-\" :-\"

That's way we need Keita to make Naoki jealous and we get a lot of kisses from the jealous Mr. Cool as Cucumber Irie :D:D ;;) (now I sound like a pervert sawry)

Guest ziayukimin

A photo update from Yamada Yuki or Kin-Chan10329185_648170828608876_875958446982328
I really think he's super cute when his hair is like this and not forced upwards :))

I know this will be happening again. I found some newsletter from ameba and oricon. HAITOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

my friend on ameba told me about this. ITAKISS SEASON 2 WILL HIT JAPAN IN SUMMER !!!!!!!!! AFTER KENSHIN NOW ITAKISS, SUMMER IN JAPAN WILL NEVER BE THE SAMEEEEEEEE XD

she’s not sure about the date when it will be aired but based on the itakiss unofficial forum on ameblo and other japan microblogging, The rumour said, it will be aired on early july after they finish their filiming ( i hope it’s true since i’m waiting for them like crazy T.T ) ARGHHHHHH !!!!!!!! I want to see them and i miss them so much.I want to see Naoki get jealous over Keita and wait, will they show the episode  when Kotoko is pregnant ??

arghhhh can’t wait XD 

Guest ziayukimin

ruzikie said:

I know this will be happening again. I found some newsletter from ameba and oricon. HAITOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

my friend on ameba told me about this. ITAKISS SEASON 2 WILL HIT JAPAN IN SUMMER !!!!!!!!! AFTER KENSHIN NOW ITAKISS, SUMMER IN JAPAN WILL NEVER BE THE SAMEEEEEEEE XD

she’s not sure about the date when it will be aired but based on the itakiss unofficial forum on ameblo and other japan microblogging, The rumour said, it will be aired on early july after they finish their filiming ( i hope it’s true since i’m waiting for them like crazy T.T ) ARGHHHHHH !!!!!!!! I want to see them and i miss them so much.I want to see Naoki get jealous over Keita and wait, will they show the episode  when Kotoko is pregnant ??

arghhhh can’t wait XD 

I saw the you were Perfect... so I Loved You
feh.gif

but then.. I saw You were NOT Perfect
jy0y.gif

and I Loved You... even More <3
pjvf.gif

and now for season2 i bet Naoki will be the one saying this..... exoooooiiitttedddd!!!

Guest blacksoshi

Konbanwa minna-san~ :)>- new to post here~ i'm blacksoshi. yoroshiku onegaishimasu  :-* 
this thread ROCKS \m/ i suuuuuuuper LOVE it :x ItaKiss Fightoooo~

Guest ShinY1430293746

@blacksoshi welcome to the thread dear hug for you

so I been spying like a ninja in 1 day here you go New cast revealed oh my god Keita s Handsome but Naoki is more handsome

so You Guys talking about kiss for me I am waiting for more deeper kiss sorry for being pervert hahaha in season 1 for me the very deep kiss is in church because Kotoko kiss Naoki and Naoki kiss back so its very deep for me hhaha "Pervert Mode Again"

But anyways I think Itakiss Will have season 3 for my opinion

waaahhh I miss this threaadddd aahahhhhh :((
hello welcome new member aww I'm so proud being there, you all are soooo kakkoi~ :D
Irie-kun so kakkoi~~ :x :xtumblr_n5hqx5oiot1tsg6o0o1_400.jpg

lol the cover so so XD same with anime loltumblr_n5hqx5oiot1tsg6o0o2_400.jpg

btw, is that really?? on early July?? omgod my heart X_XWHYYYYYYYYYY~~!!!! AAAKKKKK this sooo loonggg since I created this thread back then T_T
I hope at least early June!!!!!ok ok?? the mushroom hair tell me ok ok???? X(tumblr_n5jni7o1K81tsg6o0o1_500.jpg
ps : aah I will update the first page with the cast :D

ShinY said: @blacksoshi welcome to the thread dear hug for you so I been spying like a ninja in 1 day here you go New cast revealed oh my god Keita s Handsome but Naoki is more handsome so You Guys talking about kiss for me I am waiting for more deeper kiss sorry for being pervert hahaha in season 1 for me the very deep kiss is in church because Kotoko kiss Naoki and Naoki kiss back so its very deep for me hhaha "Pervert Mode Again" But anyways I think Itakiss Will have season 3 for my opinion

Guest ShinY1430293746

@ranxie pls stop saying steamy, hot, breath taking kiss scene,

with rainbows appearing all over the place because my heart and mind feels oh my gad hope that happen hahahah

but I wish they will have in the drama because my dreams while I am sleeping everynight will be gone hahaha "Pervert Mode Alert" Everynight I dreaming Kotoko and Naoki have bed scene haha and they will have a baby and naoki is a being a great father and then the rival between Kotoko and Her baby Kotomi and the most important in my dreams is Naoki is sweet to Kotoko ah my mind being dirty nyahaha

Archived