[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

just a share of sentiments here. I'm just annoyed with some viewers of Itakiss in the Philippines saying why is there another version when in fact Playful Kiss is like the best version already. 
I can accept if it was ISWAK but PK, srsly guys. Idk, I <3 u KHJ, but I'll just remember your Ji Hoo. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nicolekwon

JoyceL said: just a share of sentiments here. I'm just annoyed with some viewers of Itakiss in the Philippines saying why is there another version when in fact Playful Kiss is like the best version already. 
I can accept if it was ISWAK but PK, srsly guys. Idk, I <3 u KHJ, but I'll just remember your Ji Hoo. 

Guest carlaclarise

nicolekwon said:
JoyceL said: just a share of sentiments here. I'm just annoyed with some viewers of Itakiss in the Philippines saying why is there another version when in fact Playful Kiss is like the best version already. 

carlaclarise said:

To tell you the truth, PK was a disaster. Although the director of this series is also the one that directed Goong, his work on PK was not good. The ratings in korea were only 3-6% most of them are up to 4% only. The original plan of the number of episodes in PK was 20 but because of the very low rating, they cut it up to 16 ep. Also, the takings of PK were crammed. Up to the last episode, they are still taping up to the day of broadcasting, so the works were not really fully furnished. The acting of the main guy was sloppy, his way of delivering lines was boring, there were no emotions, the acting of the main girl was tolerable, I love the mom though

:) The script was not that brilliant and the way that it was directed was bad, so many inclusions of  unnecessary scenes that were not in the manga. The additional special episodes were great though :) Pardon me, i love PK but I'm just being true to my criticism about it. 

Guest carlaclarise

@rikasnail ok sorry about that, guess I have to watch the words I'll type in the future, gomene, still adapting here :D lol, thank you for the tutorial btw :)

Guest darklaroline07

really? the cast is almost finished filming itakiss2? awww and there still no word on when will it be airing :(( i hope it will air soon really excited here!!! love you guys and thanks for posting new spoilers!

Guest ShinY1430293746

@seafishy my day is good how about you

I miss it too she is very good in ballet

Guest ShinY1430293746

Can I know Satomi Blog Pls?!

oh my god I am so excited what story will they adapt at the Itakiss love in tokyo

Guest ShinY1430293746

Guys dont mind my post Δ above I just trying to put spoiler but I can't °_°

Can I know Satomi Blog pls

Archived