[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Guest kawaiiyuki

@jayakris

The oil you see on DA's face isn't oil or isn't meant to be oil. Koreans love a 'glowing" face so that shinny-ness is meant to be make her face glowy. But yes I agree if the makeup artist puts too much it looks like the actress is having an oily face and should have gotten come blotting paper or powder to fix it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I discovered this drama and I must say I really like it.  Although it is a 50 episode drama, I really hope that SJW and JDJ get through the misunderstanding soon and fall in love.  I also like HSJ and NGY together.  I will say, I am a bit annoyed with HSJ and the way she is treating JDA and Dr Kang.  

DEBb said: You mean to say darksmurfsub is free? I thought you do it for profit too because your subs at dramabay has an adfly link which means you get paid for every person that visits the site. Now I know that dramabay is stealing subs and making a profit out of it, that's why koreandramaonair.blogspot.ca is very displeased because they do it to earn too.... Well that's just my thought, so pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Speaking of subs, we just finished translating the Ep.9 subs at DSS.  I have QC'ed about half of it and may tweak some lines and all that later, but it is fully watchable now.  So you can download the subs and watch the ep with it.  Just started work on Ep.10.

Guest didyay

Kudos @jayakris and for all the people doing the hardwork at DSS! I watch each episode at least twice, once I got it raw, then with English softsub. The delayed in translating the lines makes me anticipate even more. :D

DEBb said: jayakris said: reijaye said: correct me if i'm wrong but there are only two sites subbing this drama right?

http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.ca/2014/05/glorious-days-korean-drama-engsub.html
and
http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8388-glorious-day-2014/
aside from these other websites are just stealing their subs?
i wish people would take into consideration all the efforts these subbers dowere doomed if they decide to stop subbing this drama.. 

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm finally up to episode 5 which i just finished but still trying to prolong my watching cause we are only up to episode 10.
Ah i love that hug which wasn't really a hug at the end off the episode. The embrassment DJ will have in episode 6 will be interesting.
Also am i the only one who finds the the brother's mom slightly annoying? I know we need a 'bad guy" but why is she so set on having DJ and DJ's family move. She actually started the misunderstanding between her son and DJ.

kawaiiyuki said: I'm finally up to episode 5 which i just finished but still trying to prolong my watching cause we are only up to episode 10.
Ah i love that hug which wasn't really a hug at the end off the episode. The embrassment DJ will have in episode 6 will be interesting.
Also am i the only one who finds the the brother's mom slightly annoying? I know we need a 'bad guy" but why is she so set on having DJ and DJ's family move. She actually started the misunderstanding between her son and DJ.

IW and JW's mother seems to be on the same level and perception as the uncle.  They are a better match and author mom is a better match with IW & JW's father.

The two characters that I like the most are the grandparents.   It is so nice to see wise and benevolent oldsters, who don't force or stifle their offsprings and treats them with respect as an adult. =D>

Guest DEBb1430293773

@ jayakris and guccigal328 . Thanks for the clarification.I just felt bad for koreandramaonair since almost all of us here suggested this drama to them and they've been fast in providing us the english subs. Hope they wont stop subbing this drama because of dramabay.

Auntie Mame said: IW and JW's mother seems to be on the same level and perception as the uncle.  They are a better match and author mom is a better match with IW & JW's father.

The two characters that I like the most are the grandparents.   It is so nice to see wise and benevolent oldsters, who don't force or stifle their offsprings and treats them with respect as an adult. =D>

Guest xxxxxxx

missauditor said: Auntie Mame said: IW and JW's mother seems to be on the same level and perception as the uncle.  They are a better match and author mom is a better match with IW & JW's father.

I agree that what DJ felt was not love, but the typical fascination and awe by IW's charms.  And, which he seems to ply on very attractive female.  That is probably the reason she is uncomfortable and nervous around him.  It's just like how people get stupefy and tongue-tied when they meet their idol.

Then, DJ found the 'real thing', i.e. JW.  :x

xxxxxxx said: missauditor said: Auntie Mame said: IW and JW's mother seems to be on the same level and perception as the uncle.  They are a better match and author mom is a better match with IW & JW's father.

Guest reijaye

Photos from Lee Sang Woo & Park Se Young's date unleashed

20140530103034_5387df3a565e8_1.jpg

Behind cuts of Lee Sang Woo and Park Se Young from a shooting scene of 'Glorious Day' were unleashed.

The 12th episode of SBS drama 'Glorious Day', which will air on June 1st, will show Seo Jae Woo(Lee Sang Woo) and Jung Da Jung(Park Se Young) having a sweet date at Daehak-ro together.

The shooting was held at Daehak-ro area of Seoul in mid-May. The two appeared at the shooting in navy color outfits, and started rehearsing their parts together. The two showed a flawless teamwork even though the scene involved a lot of long lines. The director gave an 'ok' sign after the 4th take, and all of the staffs highly complimented their fabulous teamwork.

After the shooting was done, Lee Sang Woo and Park Se Young ran up to a snack truck and tasted street snacks that were specially prepared for the shooting. The two showed a great care for each other even though the shooting was done, and it is said that all of the staffs were deeply impressed by the care that they showed for each other. Lee Sang Woo and Park Se Young gave positive energy to all of the staffs with their bright characters.

Even though the shooting started at 5 PM to avoid the hot weather, the temperature was still hot, and the heat from the snack truck pulled even more sweats out. Park Se Young had to head to her next shooting directly after, and Lee Sang Woo held a mini fan so that Park Se Young does not sweat. As Park Se Young frowned her face because of the sun, he moved his position, and made a shade for her.

A representative of the drama's production agency said, "Lee Sang Woo and Park Se Young are showing great care for each other more than any others, and they always motivate all of the staffs with huge energy and great professionalism. Please show a lot of supports for them and the drama."

Meanwhile, 'Glorious Day' airs on every Saturday and Sunday at 8:45 PM.

Omo....I always knew that lsw is a gentleman but never thought he is such a sweetheart....he even block her from the sunlight and held a fan for her 8-> wow....this is a real life drama hero!

Archived