[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Do you guys know what I just realized? This is another rich boy fall in love with poor girl drama. Although it was not the main couple, but it was the secondary couple (HSJ and NGY). I did not notice that until what HSJ said to SA, she knows that she shouldn't go after him, but then again, she won't find another person who is like him. I should have known. NGY is rich single guy fall in love with a mother who has three kids. That is definitely first for me.  

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not realize that the new drama that follows this one, does not start until the week after, on October 18th. I don't understand why SBS did not let Glorious Day end with 46 episodes instead. Such a good drama and KUDOS to Lee San Woo for a marvelous job! Probably one of his better characters!

hell59 said: I did not realize that the new drama that follows this one, does not start until the week after, on October 18th. I don't understand why SBS did not let Glorious Day end with 46 episodes instead. Such a good drama and KUDOS to Lee San Woo for a marvelous job! Probably one of his better characters!

Guest CatherineS1430294463

I dont understand SBS they cut the glorious day coz they say the premier of MODERN FARMER is already delay coz of delaying airing of glorious day due to holidays and asian game but why yesterday and today still no modern farmer air it just that i want to watch modern farmers i dont have plant to watch them I just dreaming there still airing of gorious day CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG about the premier 1ep.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

rikimaiu said: hell59 said: I did not realize that the new drama that follows this one, does not start until the week after, on October 18th. I don't understand why SBS did not let Glorious Day end with 46 episodes instead. Such a good drama and KUDOS to Lee San Woo for a marvelous job! Probably one of his better characters!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived