[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kal2525

Watched like 4 times. I am proud of Arisa for being so mature through the whole episode. The black room parts were hard. As much as I wanted to hit key I could understand, knowing the actual filming timeline gives another perspective on some situations. Some things needed to be said. But stop using her age as a crutch, she has shown the world how mature she is. Key knows this thats why he thanked her. Next ep he is more playful with her, maybe trying to fix his blunder. Still think when its all done there will be an honest connection between them. Key needs to realize the best things are those you work hard for, he's used to kpop girls and not everyday average girls outside of the kpop world.

Guys, I know the latest episode was uncomfortable but I think from this point, they will understand more and more abt each other and they will surely improved. Truths are indeed painful, but from truths we learn how to life better and happier.
Also, FYI. For your information, guys:
Key is always, ALWAYS, //always//, A L W A Y S (sorry I am emphasized to much on this) fails in lie detector. Like, for him, it's not really reliable. SHINee had some variety shows with lie detector and Key always fails. So, don't think about it too much, okay? :)

next eps previewhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1szuua_10338108-1418917341711507-602954923-n_creation 

keyari fighting!! ;)
oh and also yesterday arisa twitted her pics (and there is a ring on her finger) and key spotted with a ring too.The last time they shot GWGM was on 2nd April (cause there was no evidence they were shooting within the month of april except before key went to mexico) and although no spotting of them filming in early may but hints were flying around..kekeke..so my prediction is on the 2nd and 3rd of May...*maybe the ending is near* >< ottokaji there a lot of sundae list have yet to be cross..
10341829_450492968430452_858545207393576
crdt to the owner of key picture..(key was on his way to his musical performence on the 2nd of may,he looked happy there smiling n touching his face a lot..kekekek..i wonder why  :-? )

GIF time!
tumblr_n51kepueqp1qeew1po1_250.gif tumblr_n51kepueqp1qeew1po2_250.gif
tumblr_n51kepueqp1qeew1po4_r1_250.gif tumblr_n51kepueqp1qeew1po3_r1_250.gif

Ari with her hidden sexiness and Key clearly enjoying it :P
tumblr_n51hoquyxG1qeew1po3_r1_250.gif tumblr_n51hoquyxG1qeew1po4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n51hoquyxG1qeew1po1_250.gif tumblr_n51hoquyxG1qeew1po5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n51hoquyxG1qeew1po2_250.gif tumblr_n51hoquyxG1qeew1po6_r1_250.gif

Key & Ari Single Ladies dance cover! XDD I died laughing at this part. Ari dances so well for a model, I was surprised at how fast she was imitating Key's moves. Like husband, like wife, indeed. Key is famous for fastest dance copy too :)) :))

Thought I'd come out of luker-mode to say that even though some may have felt down in this most recent episode, I'm trying to look on the brighter side and say it can only go up from here.  It takes time to form special bond :) I honestly didn't think it was that bad though...

I like how Arisa is kind of opposite of what you'd imagine a young model to be like.  She doesn't care for shopping or what she wears, she loves sleeping and eating and is nervous around strangers (not so far off from how I am actually haha).

I must say the GWGM staff pick some pretty amazing girls to be on the show.

Oh and their physical contact "punishment" was my favorite part!  Why so short?!  I don't think Key wanted to let go ;)

Guest kal2525

Can not wait: :-O Impatiently waiting on the episode 5 making videos and the wedding. Looking at fan pics, they both got their ideal wedding. It would be so awesome if the bride could have at least one person there for support, but at least she knows she's the most beautiful. Key said yes to that fast as heck didn't he ;-)

Guest jazzria

Preview for episode 6They look so cute!:x
sE4EVVM.gif
wKKfQ1o.gif
rQPXaKT.gif
FETmYL8.gif

Arisa looks like she's going in for the kiss. Hehehe.;))

Guest kal2525

Clarification please, was Key sad faced because of skinship or he thought Arisa didn't like him? During the 5th year event Shinee said Key keeps the most secrets mainly due to not wanting to be rejected/hurt. That's how his face looked to me.

kal2525 said: Clarification please, was Key sad faced because of skinship or he thought Arisa didn't like him? During the 5th year event Shinee said Key keeps the most secrets mainly due to not wanting to be rejected/hurt. That's how his face looked to me.

Guest kal2525

@imacoolcat I know just how far out there he can get :) He seems to kind of toning it down, but sometimes it slips, like the love house revealing. Anyway he is funny, smart and Almighty Key. This couple is going to have so much fun, fingers crossed.

Guest sayoung70

I have finished watching episode 5. A bit disappointed with Arisa's confession that she doesn't want any skinship during the interview. I felt like what ?? This programme is GWGM. I want to see the progress of a newly married couple from the beginning till it ends. Key is very understanding as he said maybe Arisa is young, she does not have any experience, she might be worried about what people will say. If she worried too much about people bashing don't do this programme. Sorry a bit harsh this time because I pity Key. To me he is the one who made a lot of efforts to make the marriage success. Anyway I still hope for this couple to improve in the next episode.

Guest jazzria

sayoung70

said: I have finished watching episode 5. A bit disappointed with Arisa's confession that she doesn't want any skinship during the interview. I felt like what ?? This programme is GWGM. I want to see the progress of a newly married couple from the beginning till it ends. Key is very understanding as he said maybe Arisa is young, she does not have any experience, she might be worried about what people will say. If she worried too much about people bashing don't do this programme. Sorry a bit harsh this time because I pity Key. To me he is the one who made a lot of efforts to make the marriage success. Anyway I still hope for this couple to improve in the next episode.

Guest kal2525

I would think Arias is shy as well. She doesn't have much experience and this is a heck of a lot different than casual dating with all the people and cameras. She also stated in making video 4 she thought they were getting closer. She maybe cautious also with the blind date mania she could have been exposed to. I've thought Key set the tone for this couple as well, could the skinship issue been averted, but once again it's only been about 5 days since they meet. She really wants to please him and since they are aware of this issue I'm sure things will improve. Have fun and at the most make a new friend, even though I would love for them to date.

Archived