Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

What's with Taemin?

I dont know but they said Ari favourite member in SHINee is Taemin

Guest jazzria

Episode 6 is already up on dramafever, but when I click on it it's says it isn't available at this time. ]:

Guest kal2525

Read comments that said Key is "acting" in his responses to Ari and there is no chemistry. For true fans I would think they would know Key doesn't say or do anything he doesn't want to. I honestly think his responses are genuine, from the hand holding and past when he thought Ari beautiful, but couldn't say the words and just stared. It was all over his face. It's ok if they don't be a real couple but I really do enjoy them.

As for chemisty,should they have fake forced chemistry? Not all chemisty is instant and obvious. Key is showing much respect and restraint toward Ari, he could have been a total jerk to not get his physical contact he so wanted. Once again that will create a better bond. All thoughts are soley my opinion :)

^duh, Key is so easy to read like a book. What are they even talking about.
I don't get what they meant by chemistry. Their chemistry is always there for me and it even multiplied in the last episode.
Will post GIFs later, keep the discussion guys!

kal2525 said: Read comments that said Key is "acting" in his responses to Ari and there is no chemistry. For true fans I would think they would know Key doesn't say or do anything he doesn't want to. I honestly think his responses are genuine, from the hand holding and past when he thought Ari beautiful, but couldn't say the words and just stared. It was all over his face. It's ok if they don't be a real couple but I really do enjoy them. As for chemisty,should they have fake forced chemistry? Not all chemisty is instant and obvious. Key is showing much respect and restraint toward Ari, he could have been a total jerk to not get his physical contact he so wanted. Once again that will create a better bond. All thoughts are soley my opinion :)

kal2525 said: Read comments that said Key is "acting" in his responses to Ari and there is no chemistry. For true fans I would think they would know Key doesn't say or do anything he doesn't want to. I honestly think his responses are genuine, from the hand holding and past when he thought Ari beautiful, but couldn't say the words and just stared. It was all over his face. It's ok if they don't be a real couple but I really do enjoy them. As for chemisty,should they have fake forced chemistry? Not all chemisty is instant and obvious. Key is showing much respect and restraint toward Ari, he could have been a total jerk to not get his physical contact he so wanted. Once again that will create a better bond. All thoughts are soley my opinion :)

key and arisa interviewed with mbc..can somebody translate it?what key and arisa said,and the guests too esp eunji  :\">

Guest jazzria

I really love love love how he hold her hand.FhDmzwC.gif
;))