Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

Guest jazzria

@packmule3‌ I don't mind adding them to my early posts.

@mrsrosan80‌ is it okay? I'll give credit of course.[:

I also want to add links to making vids and the eps, but I'm not sure if that will be okay?

Guest jazzria

@sele @jazzria e-eh!~ xD then it was ari-chan that inspired Key other than the other way around?? xD LOL!~ that was meant to be their pose then! ^^ (and here people were saying that Ari-chan was just copying Key, pssh xD)

@imacoolcat key did say in episode 1 that he wanted someone with her own opinion xD when i saw how ari-chan listened to him and went along with whatever he said, i got worried that Key might lose interest in her cause she wasn't his "ideal" type xD but i guess she was just shy and now that she got to know him more, she showing more of her real personality xD Like you said, it definitely make it more interesting! ^^ ah! and thanks for sharing Ari-chan's interview!

Guest sayoung70

Lucky Arisa to have Key as a husband. I noticed Key is supportive, considerate and caring. The way he did the 'sundae' things with Arisa are brilliant. He knew Arisa is afraid of dogs so he introduce small dogs to Arisa. Arisa said no to sundae so he makes a betting, when Arisa lost the bet she had to eat the sundae. He knew Arisa loves toppoki so he bought toppoki together with sundae. He realised Arisa does not hold hands like usual so there's not much skinship yet like he's giving her time to trust him. I believe later it will come naturally for them holding hands, hugs and perhaps kisses :)

This couple is too much, I love them keyrisa3.jpg
Looks like she's finally holding his hand firmly

:x

Is it true that Eun Ji filmed something for gwgm? I wonder if Arisa will get jealous.

Guest jazzria

GWGM EP04 Making Films - Key and Arisa: Making film #3: http://dai.ly/x1s7o7pMaking film #4: http://dai.ly/x1s7rkv

Guest jazzria

Because I've been a bit busy, my internet wasn't working for a dew days, and it's one of those days when I feel ill, I haven't posted the wgm-tv episodes like I promised @sayoung70. I was only posting for her, but I thought I'd share...I've managed to post episode 4, and will post episode 5 tomorrow if I feel better (I hope). Then episode 6, I believe it will be released tomorrow?
These I will keep private so the only way to watch the videos is to click the links I posted on Tumblr.http://keyrisagwgm.tumblr.com/post/84303091579/wgm-tv-ep4

UPDATE!
15.2.2014-first meet up16.2.2014-cosmo mags shooting and thai massage 18.2.2014-park and love house/cooking19.2.2014-skiing24.2.2014-wedding pics25.2.2014-wedding ceremony ( according to gwgm sources the wedding ceremony took place on the boat at han river )20.3.2014-GWGM PC24.3.2014-shooting on the side road (doing some shopping?)25.3.2014-Key appear along side arisa in fashion show
(at night key performed in musical the three musketeers,fans said arisa attended too)31.3.2014-shooting at the airport,boarding to Macau.01.4.2014-honeymoon shooting03.4.2014-key went to Mexico

Guest sayoung70

@jazzria tq for the links. I just finished watching ep 4 and the makings.

Key wearing the ugg boots though he hates it, he still looks fashionable and cute. As he mentioned earlier during interview, guys wearing ugg boots look weird when walking :D

Hope after this episode more skinship between them :)

Guest kiyasnow

@jazzria thank you so much for the link!! i've been wondering if i should actually buy the premium account cause i wanted to watch the making, but i've been really disappointed on how small they've been, 4-5 min isn't enough ;__; last season's making films were SO much longer, but anyways! THANK YOU! xD i'm curious about WGMTV too. 
anyways, i'm excited and really bored waiting for the next episode of these adorable two, so i manage to find the images that was used for Key and Arisa's art painting~tumblr_n4tyeiOcJO1taut28o1_1280.jpg
I also made some manips/graphics, i'm not the best, but i have too many wannabe hobbies to improve any of it, lol xDtumblr_n4vhsqbTvi1taut28o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n4vhjigwpf1taut28o1_1280.jpg
sorry for spazzing the forum ^^; i'm just loving these two at the moment xDDDD!!!~~~

Guest jazzria

kiyasnow said: @jazzria thank you so much for the link!! i've been wondering if i should actually buy the premium account cause i wanted to watch the making, but i've been really disappointed on how small they've been, 4-5 min isn't enough ;__; last season's making films were SO much longer, but anyways! THANK YOU! xD i'm curious about WGMTV too. 
anyways, i'm excited and really bored waiting for the next episode of these adorable two, so i manage to find the images that was used for Key and Arisa's art painting~

I also made some manips/graphics, i'm not the best, but i have too many wannabe hobbies to improve any of it, lol xD

sorry for spazzing the forum ^^; i'm just loving these two at the moment xDDDD!!!~~~

kiyasnow said: @jazzria thank you so much for the link!! i've been wondering if i should actually buy the premium account cause i wanted to watch the making, but i've been really disappointed on how small they've been, 4-5 min isn't enough ;__; last season's making films were SO much longer, but anyways! THANK YOU! xD i'm curious about WGMTV too. 
anyways, i'm excited and really bored waiting for the next episode of these adorable two, so i manage to find the images that was used for Key and Arisa's art painting~tumblr_n4tyeiOcJO1taut28o1_1280.jpg
I also made some manips/graphics, i'm not the best, but i have too many wannabe hobbies to improve any of it, lol xDtumblr_n4vhsqbTvi1taut28o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n4vhjigwpf1taut28o1_1280.jpg

@sayoung70skinship. I know that we are going to talk about this. I think Key-Ari type of skinship is cute type coz it's subtle. I actually want more skinships too though XD
These are some skinships from previous episodes:
tumblr_n4o78f6f4P1rs42ppo1_500.gif
^actually my heart skipped a bit when this happened. If I am Arisa I would freaked out if a boy put my hand in his chest, but I think Arisa startled a bit for a few seconds before she composed herself in this XD
And this is their skinship in playful way:
tumblr_n4nlm3aqkU1qeew1po1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4dqe3jxhK1qeew1po5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4b5rph5SN1qaaovco3_250.gif

tumblr_n4o7hmv4bD1rs42ppo1_250.gif
^this one was funny though XD
And the way they look at each other~
tumblr_n4p3wmpwyu1qeew1po1_250.gif tumblr_n4p3wmpwyu1qeew1po2_250.gif

Guest jazzria

sayoung70 said: @jazzria tq for the links. I just finished watching ep 4 and the makings. Key wearing the ugg boots though he hates it, he still looks fashionable and cute. As he mentioned earlier during interview, guys wearing ugg boots look weird when walking :D Hope after this episode more skinship between them :)

Sorry for many GIFs guys,
Also, don't forget their glorious photoshoots..
tumblr_n3y514HcGK1qaaovco2_500.gif
tumblr_n3ydriJO9K1re68qao1_250.gif  tumblr_n3xt479zM71qeew1po5_r1_250.gif

I wonder why people didn't spazz much about this before XD
@alemaryyour Bonnie&Clyde edit is my favorite! It looks very realistic. You are so talented!

Guest jazzria

@imacoolcat OMO I totally forgot about that! My heart also skipped a beat! It was so sudden! I did not expect that. Hehehehehe.<3