Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

Guest spicystrawberry

jazzria said: kiyasnow said:

alemary

said: Why they always post the Heechul/puff in the free channel  >

:P

Guest jazzria

Episode 5 Making

GWGM EP05 Making Films - Key and Arisa

Part 1: http://dai.ly/x1tdybp

Part 2: http://dai.ly/x1tdzfm 

Thank you @spicystrawberry for helping. :)

Guest spicystrawberry

jazzria

said:

Episode 5 Making

Guest kal2525

Wondering if Min gave Key an earful on how to treat Arias. Everybody is telling him Arias is pretty and to good for him, he better watch out, from fan pics she is stunning for the wedding. Key is young to and also has minimal experience dating so it will be very interesting on how they both grow in future episodes. His friends already commented that he's changed when around his wife (character watch and the boots). Was looking forward to the making of the lie detector part, but it's good, leave that drama where it belongs.

I love the "I can't be Ari's  friend" attitude from Key, he want to be a man for her, I think that's  very sweet  :x

^ also "I want look like a devoted man in front of Ari's friend. I want to hear her friends say, 'You've met a good man'"~ it's not the exact words but still omg so sweettt Keyyyy;;

One more, let's pray that this week's ep is only photoshoot, guys. I don't want it to be ruined by the ceremony. You know.. the guests are a bit..

also "I want look like a devoted man in front of Ari's friend. I want to hear her friends say, 'You've met a good man'"
~ it's not the exact words but still omg so sweettt Keyyyy;;

One more, let's pray that this week's ep is only photoshoot, guys. I don't want it to be ruined by the ceremony. You know.. the guests are a bit..

I think their relationship changed after the honeymoon..in recent interview ari totally interested in marriage especially after having an experience in gwgm..I can't imagined how could u be interested in marriage at 18 y.o and having establish carrier since high school and u choose marriage? Hehehee..that pretty strong statement to make..and who is the man tht make her think thst way?

Guest kal2525

I want to see Key get jealous since to him that shows the true feelings ( love house episode ). It looks to be a big wedding meaning a lot of guests. How many friends will be drooling over the bride, can't wait. Found some nice skinship fanpics of the honeymoon, sorry have no idea how to upload.

10171751_452843874862028_725433542335028
25.2.2014 -at hans riverside (their wedding day) :x  crdt to the owner of the pics..

Guest kal2525

A lot of commenters have made up their minds on who Key likes, but who's to say he won't fall for Ari? He liked the other girl but also at that time he had no idea he would get to meet Ari and be able to interact with someone like her. To me this is their appeal, to be able to see with each episode the possibility of Ari winning Key over just by being herself, no over inflated ego or over exaggerated cuteness.

Jinwoon told Key Ari had a good personality and he meet the right person. Key responded he thought so to. Key better listen to the wgm vet :-)

Guest kiyasnow

WWWAAAAHHH!! the preview of the next episode is out and i'm smiling from ear to ear xD!!! Key and Arisa are soooo adorable!!!~<3<3

and saw this in the WGM fb xD!~ I'm seriously excited!!!~<3<3tumblr_n56kdrhPfQ1taut28o2_r1_1280.jpg

I wish Key would sing for her...that will be so sweet...keke:))) I'm so excited! waah! saturday..please come quickly... :D :x >:D<

kiyasnow said: WWWAAAAHHH!! the preview of the next episode is out and i'm smiling from ear to ear xD!!! Key and Arisa are soooo adorable!!!~<3<3

and saw this in the WGM fb xD!~ I'm seriously excited!!!~<3<3tumblr_n56kdrhPfQ1taut28o2_r1_1280.jpg