[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ra.jann

If I were to choose between Zero and Kaname, Idk whom to choose! I felt sorry for Zero last Chapter and I was like I wanna cry when he confessed to Yuki. T____T this is the first manga/anime that I really read and watched. I think its gonna end soon. T____T

Guest minwoos2er

I really didnt like zero until the last chapter where he confessed cause i kinda felt sorry for him, like he's never been happy

his entire life, well maybe none of the characters have [its such a dark manga]

Also is it just me or is yuki reallie annoyin? maybe its cause im a HUGE kaname fan but yea yuki pisses me off big time.

even though shes also like "i love kaname best" shes not very good to him, like she doesnt give him assurance that she IS in love with him, she just says it~~ and its making me feel scared for kaname cause he's really in love with her... which is the main reason i love him sooooooooo much, like he's always doing things that are for benefit and is just loves her SOOOOO much- LOL im a sucker for nice guys~~

I just can't bare to imagine how he'll feel if yuki tells him she likes zero, cause im havin a feelin shes gonna like zero in the end~~

buh yea i better stop writing LOL sorry for the essay guys =p

Guest lttlrshark

I just have a strange odd feeling this is going to have a crappy ending just like the rest of hino matsuri's manga *_* what was it, meru puri or the Captain one, they were short but goood GOOOD story HORRIBLE ending, it just didnt make a good stop point xD

I wonder how long season 1 episodes are going to be. season 1 is 12 eps? so far VK season 2 is.....12 eps oh no!

I really didnt like zero until the last chapter where he confessed cause i kinda felt sorry for him, like he's never been happy

his entire life, well maybe none of the characters have [its such a dark manga]

Also is it just me or is yuki reallie annoyin? maybe its cause im a HUGE kaname fan but yea yuki pisses me off big time.

even though shes also like "i love kaname best" shes not very good to him, like she doesnt give him assurance that she IS in love with him, she just says it~~ and its making me feel scared for kaname cause he's really in love with her... which is the main reason i love him sooooooooo much, like he's always doing things that are for benefit and is just loves her SOOOOO much- LOL im a sucker for nice guys~~

I just can't bare to imagine how he'll feel if yuki tells him she likes zero, cause im havin a feelin shes gonna like zero in the end~~

buh yea i better stop writing LOL sorry for the essay guys =p

Me too! I also feel this wayyy~ But I hope it wont end up like this~~! X_X

how many episodes does VK have?

Guest KeikoBlue2

Ahhhh I did a silent scream when they kissed!!!

But then she had to go in and turn it into a depressing ending. >_>''

I really hope Zero and Yuuki won't end up like Juuri and Kaien... *grumblegrumbleincestisdisgusting*

I <3 Zero, I hope he finds happiness in the end.

Guest Sonia.Shin

-VK anime

Season 1

13 episodes.

Season 2

shall be 13 also.

-As for the Chapters We are at the 46th one.

I do have to agree that this is meant to have a TRAGIC story... I don't want to admit it but I just Feel like you others do... and even how many ppl felt it... I think is a sign... I hate it... I want a happy ending... though... Zero made his move to yuuki well let's just hope that he fights to live...

I am Kaname Kuran Fan BTW~! lol so random I know... ( -_- ; )

-VK anime

Season 1

13 episodes.

Season 2

shall be 13 also.

-As for the Chapters We are at the 46th one.

I do have to agree that this is meant to have a TRAGIC story... I don't want to admit it but I just Feel like you others do... and even how many ppl felt it... I think is a sign... I hate it... I want a happy ending... though... Zero made his move to yuuki well let's just hope that he fights to live...

I am Kaname Kuran Fan BTW~! lol so random I know... ( -_- ; )

Thanks for this! I really hope they will have more seasons to come... I just got addicted to this and.. It will end soonn.. :tears:

I just hope this will be a happy ending?

KANAME FTW!! :blush:

ahhh... i can't believe Zero and Yuki kiss.

hmmm, just watched episode 12 of VN-Guilty, and am sooo freaked that Yuki and Kaname won't end up together. It really does seem like they are "fated" to be together, but ... sigh.

can i get a fangirl, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!~~

Guest Autumn1430263885

omg...ch.46 was so sad. it's like they're finally parting their ways..i feel like zeroxyuki hope is disapearing now!! NOO.

ugh...i don't get whats so great about kaname. i think he's physco too >.>

stupid yuki. she's like playing both the guys -.-

Guest Sonia.Shin

^ For the Yuuki part I have to agree... I hate how she is going back and forth... to Kaname and goes to Zero like that... pretty annoying... When Zero said to Yuuki to go by the side of the person she is going to be with forever did you guys see that Yuuki did not answer... ? And She told him she is going to run away from Zero for him to have a reason to live? That's some Zeki moments... For the next Chapter I hope there would more of the other characters and ofcourse the main ones aswel! and YOUR welcome chArmEdpRincEsz

Guest amydien

Gaaaahhhh X_X where to buy the manga? anyways,im not fond of reading but is the manga better? :)

I really want another season~~~ and when that really happens, i want to see more of Aidouuuu<333 and Shiki and Ichijouuuu !! X_X

Manga is so much better. The drawings and the story are both awesome :D

Guest Sonia.Shin

I agree... the manga is so well drawn no imperfection in Kaname in the manga... lol

everyone is so much well drawn! I recommend the manga! Even I think it is much better than the anime... But That's my opinion... coz I started by the manga... for where to buy the manga well first of all where do you live? coz I know where to buy if it is in the Phillipines... and Singapore...

Guest lttlrshark

So did anyone notice that the anime has a totally different ending than the Manga? ep 12 and half of 11 were...never in the manga xD

I guess If we don't like the anime ending we'll wait for manga ending

but..if we don;t like manga ending then we can just call it quits and settle for Anime ending!

anime one makes yuki not so annoying in my opinion, its also less dramatic with cut outs of lovie dovie scenes.

Guest Sonia.Shin

We have to bear in mind that anime was just the adaptation of the manga... so we shouldn't really stress ourselves if the ending is different from the manga. I will wait for the ending of the manga! because well I started by the manga first then Later I will go to the anime... I stopped at the 2 epi of Guilty because Shoku-dan hasn't been updating their VK subs... I am a bit worried but oh well they are fans ans don't make this for a living... so well I guess I have to wait...

I agree... the manga is so well drawn no imperfection in Kaname in the manga... lol

everyone is so much well drawn! I recommend the manga! Even I think it is much better than the anime... But That's my opinion... coz I started by the manga... for where to buy the manga well first of all where do you live? coz I know where to buy if it is in the Phillipines... and Singapore...

I live in the Philippines. All of your descriptions of the manga makes me really want to read it. LOL

Anyway, subbed version of episode 12 is up for download in http://vampireknightheaven.com/ but it hasn't been uploaded in youtube yet~

Archived