[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest nevertheangel21

Omgsh i love this manga series! one of my top faves! im dying for the next chapter. The anime's prettty good, but could be better.

I don't care who Yuki ends up with, but i'm rooting for Kaname a teeny bit more than Zero. Dunno why. Just seems like they're meant to be!

YES!!!!!

Finally someone who agrees with me. :]

Can I reference you as back up when I fight with my friends about this? XD

Thye're all for Zero but I love Kaname. :]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amydien

Hey VK fans there'a a summary of chapter 45 with raw scans by sagakure at http://sagakure.livejournal.com/ This chapter is really intense!Bows to M. Hino's genius in storytelling and keeping her readers at the edge of their seats . Fear so much for Kaname's safety.

*strongly resists temptation*

omg I have this STRONG urge and curiousity to click on that link but Im gonna wait until the scanlations come out >____<

Kanameeeee~~~~.......

Guest goldenGAZE

New chapter is out at onemanga ^^

Cross looks hot, almost never recognise hims, and Kaname has returned to see Yukii and Zero still standing in the same place lol, i'm scared Zero is gonna do something to Kaname eek. Also i think Kaname defeated the evil council people, YEY.

Slowly i'm becoming more and more confused with the story line (too many character who kinda all look the same) but i love the art work so i still continue to read.

Kaien x Juuri looked really hot. :ph34r:Their interaction in Ch 45 was so uncannily similar to Zero x Yuuki that it's not even funny anymore.

I KNOW! I was like they have the exact same relationship...

I really like VK, my only problem is that the story is progressing too fast..><

Guest dumpyfledgling

I will never ever understand Zero's popularity..it really amazes me :ph34r:

Likewise, I don't really get Kaname's appeal. He kinda comes of psycho-ish to me like if Yuki doesn't return his feelings he'll kill her.

I haven't read the last couple chapters that were released but I've been a Yuki X Zero shipper since the beginning. However, I don't really know what has changed about the relationships so those are just my feelings based on until I stopped reading.

I have a question....about Ichiru

I was really confused because Ichiru isn't a vampire even though he's had a pureblood's blood...I know he didn't get bitten like Zero but shouldn't he still be a vampire because the president of the Hunters Association changed into a vampire by recieving Rido's blood....so why isn't Ichiru a vampire?? o.O?

I TOTALLY forgot about Vampire Knight until the other day. I read the last 3 chapters I've missed and man oh man Zero is so emo now ); and I'm hella confused about what's going on.. i need to backtrack

Guest KuYA II

i just got up to finishing chapter 45

and i'm quite confuse with the vampire council and hunter association and their purpose.

and

why did kaname killed the people in the council and why did kaien cross with his partner going after the hunter association?

Guest lttlrshark

Oh please let in the end let Yuki choose Zero! Zero is so misunderstood! I love Zero!

Zero might become level E though D= unless somehow you know when he drank ichiru's blood(he died...too) he gained Hiou shizuka's blood as well? Because if her blood flows in ichiru it could mean zero is saved!

Guest amydien

Zero might become level E though D= unless somehow you know when he drank ichiru's blood(he died...too) he gained Hiou shizuka's blood as well? Because if her blood flows in ichiru it could mean zero is saved!

Isnt he already saved from becoming level E when he drank Kaname's blood way back then? Kaname drank Shizuka's blood when he killed her.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Isnt he already saved from becoming level E when he drank Kaname's blood way back then? Kaname drank Shizuka's blood when he killed her.

zero is already and been drinking yuki's blood so wtf?!

Guest ♥cheri♥

I like the manga better than the anime...I dunno...better drawings? But I still like the story~~

weird, but I support Kaname, and I don't really like Zero, hehe. i have a problem with his weird attitude. :sweatingbullets:

Guest amydien

zero is already and been drinking yuki's blood so wtf?!

What zero needs is Shizuka's blood in order to save himself from becoming level E.

Yuuki never drank Shizuka's blood, therefore she cant save him...Kaname was the one who drank Shizuka's blood when he killed her.

Archived