[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest kiralz0mg

^ Yeah omg like i fell in love with VK and i was obsessed but then the story line just drags on and on. I don't feel the same for VK :c I started losing interest when we find out Yuuki is actually a pureblood D:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo~ I haven't read VK in a loong whole. I don't really mind spoiling this series. Can someone tell me what has happened since Zero became a vampire and found out his family used to be vampire hunters? (yeah, I know, that was a long time ago lol)

Guest mentalfiction

I loved VK! I'm not really into mangas/animes but this was one I enjoyed UNTIL....

....Yuuki got on my nerves T_T Her "Kh-anamayh Senpaiiih" drove me over the edge.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

does anyone know when the 3rd season will come out?:)

Everyone wishes for a VK Season 3, but they are not planning to make another season. I've Googled everywhere and that's what I've read.

• 2 months later...
Guest dreamy21

Just wondering,

Who do you think is hotter

Kaname or Haruka ?

D:

Kaname has this sexy mysteriousness

while Haruka always shows his kind and loving warmth.

I am kinda leaning towards Haruka now sleep.gif

Guest kayana20

I hope I can watch Vk online undubbed because it just is horrible. Naruto taught me to never watch dubbed it will just hurt your ears in the end. I love the manga is draws you in and Kaname And Yuuki love is just beautiful. :wub: :wub: I cannot wait to watch the anime.

Guest 1HeartJaEjoong

I miss watching Vampire Knight, that was one of my most favourite animes. After watching it all and reading comments on wat has happened, i'm suprised i've forgotten so much lol :D I think i need to watch it all over again :D

I'm kinda disappointed that Kaname left Yuuki again. I wish Zero would keep her company though, it will be good if he gets to talk with Yuuki again. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest furuba01

You know, I havent been reading it for some time now... Probably because I cant find any sites to read it at ever since onemanga closed down. Guys got anygood websites to read it at? Also, the english dubbed is HORRIBLE! -- Totally agree with you guys on that!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kayana20

Loe is never easy and I love how kaname and Yuuki handle it. Sometimes kaname irks my nerves how he tries to protect Yuuki but all he does in the end is end up hurting her more or putting her in harms way.Zero is an amzing friend for Yuuki but I don't think he can ever accept her as a pureblood.I think it's time I start buying the manga's again the art is just gorgeous.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RelenaChung15

Am I the only person who is slightly confused after reading this manga?

The first half made complete sense with Yuuki and Kaname being purebreds and vampires....

But after Kaname became... crazy? And kill his friends dad and the whole back story about his past and he not really being Yuuki and stole the body of the body of another baby also named Kaname... I'm like freaking confused? Like, it doesn't make any sense to me. And now, he disappeared and Yuuki is now starting up a new night school?

And what about the Purebred that was killed by Sara? And is Sara bad and why is no one hunting her?

But.... I got REALLY lost after Yuuki and Kaname disappeared for an entire year and what about Zero? Why has he not killed Yuuki or attempted to?

Overall, this story had great potential at first... but then the storyline really lost me. There are so many holes in the story that I'm utterly confused about. I really hope the author can tie everything in together and make clear what is going on with the story. I know this manga started in 2005...and it's 2011 already....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xRacho

Am I the only person who is slightly confused after reading this manga?

The first half made complete sense with Yuuki and Kaname being purebreds and vampires....

But after Kaname became... crazy? And kill his friends dad and the whole back story about his past and he not really being Yuuki and stole the body of the body of another baby also named Kaname... I'm like freaking confused? Like, it doesn't make any sense to me. And now, he disappeared and Yuuki is now starting up a new night school?

And what about the Purebred that was killed by Sara? And is Sara bad and why is no one hunting her?

But.... I got REALLY lost after Yuuki and Kaname disappeared for an entire year and what about Zero? Why has he not killed Yuuki or attempted to?

Overall, this story had great potential at first... but then the storyline really lost me. There are so many holes in the story that I'm utterly confused about. I really hope the author can tie everything in together and make clear what is going on with the story. I know this manga started in 2005...and it's 2011 already....

I think it's semi-confusing because...it's meant to be. Like in the beginning, no one really understood what Kaname was up to. Now that the Rido-story is over, Kaname is up to something again? It's revealed that there is SO MUCH to him, [when Yuki got to see has past..with that woman..]. I think its meant to be confusing only to have it all cleared up later ! :]

It says that they are watching out for Sara, but can't punish her because those she turned into vampires, were WILLING. It's not against the treaty [apparently..?] to bite people if they want it..o____o

Guest monkeyshinobi

I like VK, but yeah i agree that sometimes it just leaves you confused...like you have to ask yourself "wtf just happened?" It's hard to explain, idk maybe it's just me?

On another note, i love ZeroxYuki XD

I just finished watching both seasons a few days ago. Glad to know I'm not the only one confused -_- this is one instance where I'd pick up the manga since animes tend to skip out on details/dialogue, but I just googled around for explanations. It had an -acceptable- ending.

Ugh monkeyshinobi I'm so with you. ZeroxYuuki seriously <_< I saw KanamexYuuki coming butttttttt idk I didn't embrace that idea because Kaname seems to only "love" Yuuki because of their familial ties as opposed to ZeroxYuuki OTL

Archived