[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~fantasygurl~

ch 48 seem boring to me but i kinda like the flashback its kinda cooish

but wen is gonna contniue where it left off? i wanna see!

• 1 month later...
Guest AngelEagle

Hi I'm new here..

i'm such a zeroxyuuki fan...

i really really hope they will be together at the end. if not i'll just lett my imagination to take care of it.

i really don't approve the brother-sister relationship but even i approve it i still want yuuki to be with zero.

i like kaname but i love zero.

YuukixZero relationship was even more exciting. and i didn't know why but i really feel that Yuuki like Zero even more she like Kaname. for me she just love kaname as a brother not a lover.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

omg the next chapter's so far away T__T i can't wait till april 24th =___=

but yeah, i'm kaname x yuuki fan so maybe i could just think about that for a while xD

Guest KeikoBlue2

"Bonus" chapter cames out.

...what does this mean!?? Does this mean chapter 48 was the end of VK? NOOO!!! TT______TT

Someone PLEASE give me a good explanation!

No, there's too much unexplained stuff for VK to end like that. I'm pretty sure she's just on break and is thinking up of more storylines for VK. B/c Kishimoto did that for Naruto and for me, putting in a bonus is the turning point in a story to kind of set it into... different... segments? Am I making sense? o.o Haha anyways, worry not! This is definitely not the end of VK.

The bonus was cute though... I didn't know Juri was like that. :P She looked really hot with Chairman Cross though, but I guess her brother was her true love. I hope it doesn't turn out the same for Yuki and Zero. :[[[

haha, atleast for the wait of the next chapter matsuri has given us 2 bonus chapters,

except when i was reading the latest one i got so excited, then i found out that

it was only about 8 pages long <_< but the side stories are cute anyways :3

Guest XJShinoda

Oh the bonus chapters. I just finished reading them...

Can someone explain to me why were the Kiryuu twins staying together with Chairman Cross? 0.0

I thought they're seperated until Ichiru followed Shizuka back to the academy?

Hi I'm new here..

i'm such a zeroxyuuki fan...

i really really hope they will be together at the end. if not i'll just lett my imagination to take care of it.

i really don't approve the brother-sister relationship but even i approve it i still want yuuki to be with zero.

i like kaname but i love zero.

YuukixZero relationship was even more exciting. and i didn't know why but i really feel that Yuuki like Zero even more she like Kaname. for me she just love kaname as a brother not a lover.

agreed

to me seems like yuuki love kaname coz she has a crush on him 1st but she just not realized her feeling for zero yet but her feelings for him already shown in all of her action towards him

sometimes action speaks louder than words yes ^^ she might stay with kaname but her heart will always be with zero too no matter what, she prefer to be his "enemy" rather than seeing zero dead

Guest james18

i would especially thank my seatmate in accounting class because if i she haven't showed me her phone, i wouldnt know that this manga slash anime is soo good.

will dl the manga scanlations and the anime videos. :)

Guest Rockette

I've watched the first season (up to episode 13 I think) I haven't seen the second season, if there is one. I'm too lazy and busy to read the manga. Haha.

I like Kuran Kaname's character. He's cool.

However, I like the Zero x Yuuki pairing more. ^^

-johdirockette

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i've always liked the kanamexyuuki pairing

although i've had my zeroxyuuki moments...

i feel like she didn't see him as someone she'd spend her life with

more like, as a brother instead of a lover...

and there are times that i feel that yuuki loves kaname because he saved her from before

and she owed that much to him or smth...

so yeah, i'm kinda torn (i even somehow had a kanamexsara moment O_O )..

Guest AngelEagle

agreed

to me seems like yuuki love kaname coz she has a crush on him 1st but she just not realized her feeling for zero yet but her feelings for him already shown in all of her action towards him

sometimes action speaks louder than words yes ^^ she might stay with kaname but her heart will always be with zero too no matter what, she prefer to be his "enemy" rather than seeing zero dead

you agreed with me so I'm going to agreed with you too. well, even you didn't agreed to me. I agreed 100% on what you stated.

but seems like the mangaka was a very big fan of kanamexyuuki so i guess that she will make all zeroxyuuki fan into kanamexyuuki fan. as for what i read so far when zero said he will find and kill her, i think the mangaka will absolutely turn zero into yuuki's enemy. i'm guessing zero will live up to his words and kill yuuki. huhuhu i don't want that to happened :( and he's still a vampire hunter thats why. if shipping to kanamexyuuki is the only way to feel better in reading (or wathing it in future which i hope) then no thanks. i will still definately be a loyal zeroxyuuki fan forever even they don't get together in the end. i was still hoping but i never really want to get my hopes up so it wouldn't be much dissapointment.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i just read chapter 49 and eww..................

it's just me but yeah i imagined zero and yuki instead so hehehe

but wow i cant believe that it actually happened and eww

omg zero was so hot all grown up a year later woot! chapter 50 better have him appear a lot more

you agreed with me so I'm going to agreed with you too. well, even you didn't agreed to me. I agreed 100% on what you stated.

but seems like the mangaka was a very big fan of kanamexyuuki so i guess that she will make all zeroxyuuki fan into kanamexyuuki fan. as for what i read so far when zero said he will find and kill her, i think the mangaka will absolutely turn zero into yuuki's enemy. i'm guessing zero will live up to his words and kill yuuki. huhuhu i don't want that to happened :( and he's still a vampire hunter thats why. if shipping to kanamexyuuki is the only way to feel better in reading (or wathing it in future which i hope) then no thanks. i will still definately be a loyal zeroxyuuki fan forever even they don't get together in the end. i was still hoping but i never really want to get my hopes up so it wouldn't be much dissapointment.

lol XD

noooo way i hope that's not what's gonna happen later coz if so then it's the most horrible story ever

i mean after so long yuuki finally know and understand zero's feeling towards her and she open her eyes then she will just change zeroxyuuki to pure enemy? that's mess up =_=

and also remember when she said to herself that she's sorry she couldnt be the girl for him

she looks so devastated and hopeless cause she knows zero hate pureblood and she's a pureblood and no longer can be the girl he wants her to be T_T that's why she choose her vampire side, if she die now then zero will kill himself (not only coz himself also a vampire >.< ) after that, so she choose to runaway from him so he will have purpose to live and it's to chase her (i think yuuki just love being chase by zero rofl)

but i'm sure zero wont be THAT easy to kill yuuki, he won't tho i'm sure the author won't make it that way, he just loves her too much hahaha and yuuki's eyes and heart now already OPEN wide bout how zero's actually felt bout her, the last scene between them yuuki even ignore kaname when she's looking at zero

i believe the author will make zeroxyuuki or non ends up with her lol XD

omg zero was so hot all grown up a year later woot! chapter 50 better have him appear a lot more

OM chap 49 out already???? aaaccckkk must read

and why "eww"? @_@

Guest AngelEagle

why eww?...

i haven't read it yet... but can you spoil it for me so i can prevent that 'eww' thing?

Archived