Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest viviannethai

WHAAAT?

I love Kaname! xD

I feel like I'm the only Kaname-Yuki pairing supporter

Is a new ep out or something? I stopped checking for updates D;

Nooo I love kaname too!<3

Which is why I'm happy with the ending :3

But I hope there will be a third season...

Episode 13 was the last episode for Vampire Knight Guilty ;_;

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHhhhhhhhh!

I'm so angry! with the Vampire Knight Guilty finale T___T

I WANTED YUKI TO BE WITH ZERO!! *runs away screaming :tears: :tears:

But I guess it can't be helped...

I really didn't like how Yuki ended up being a vampire... to me, that twist is kinda bleh o_O

But I guess it does explain A LOT!

I haven't read the manga... but from what I heard, the animators cut the scene where Yuki and Zero are suppose to KISS O_O.... totally not happy with that =(

I just hope she ends up with Zero SOMEHOW... maybe it'll end up like a Fruits Basket thing where she falls in love with Zero and they solve all the issues between vampire and hunters =) yay!

--xoxo.

TM

WHAAAT?

I love Kaname! xD

I feel like I'm the only Kaname-Yuki pairing supporter

Is a new ep out or something? I stopped checking for updates D;

Nope! You're not the only Kaname-Yuki pair supporter. I actually dislike Zero in many aspects, lol. I never really liked Zero from the start. Yuki kind of gets annoying at times too. She reminds me of Bella [of Twilight] and how she has 2 guys under her and ads;fihads;gasdfk.

Did the manga series end yet? I've been watching the anime episodes which by the way, is confusing me. Maybe I should re-watch it since every episode are released so far apart from one another, My memory of what had happend previously is dimmering. Haha, I watch too many dramas/animes in between so..yeah. x.x

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Nope! You're not the only Kaname-Yuki pair supporter. I actually dislike Zero in many aspects, lol. I never really liked Zero from the start. Yuki kind of gets annoying at times too. She reminds me of Bella [of Twilight] and how she has 2 guys under her and ads;fihads;gasdfk.

Did the manga series end yet? I've been watching the anime episodes which by the way, is confusing me. Maybe I should re-watch it since every episode are released so far apart from one another, My memory of what had happend previously is dimmering. Haha, I watch too many dramas/animes in between so..yeah. x.x

no the manga has not ended at all yet.....and i hope it continues to the part where something actually happens

Guest Fallin_st4rz

i somehow like Kaname too maybe i prefer his character better, thou i do feel bad for Zero he suffers so many problems...

I just finished the anime!!! Love it to bits...

I was rooting for Yuuki to end up with Zero.

I did not like Kaname that much...especially finding out they were brother and sister.

Hoping there will be a Season 3...I want more.

I think Zero deserve a bit of happinese

Guest KuYA II

For some reason I don't like how the anime is going now since it seems to be kinda side track.

I enjoy reading the manga though, hopefully they will post the next chapter soon. :unsure:

don't know if it ok to say it here or some people already know about it

but I say anyways

VAMPIRE KNIGHT DS GAME IS COMING OUT ON 29TH JAN 2009!!!

how cool! ><

I just red chapter 47 as well it was SOO GOOD!

love KANAME!!

oh no is vampire knight really going to end up as a tragic love story?? T^T... well you know.. as tragic as it may be going right now.........

i TOO really want Zero and Yuuki to be together~~! Kaname always turned me off for some reason and so i don't really approve of how his character is developing.... but yea... *sigh*

and anyways! the new chapter was... eh... i'll read it more closely later but just... eh... i don't know what to say about it because nothing serious happened... heh heh. gotta wait one more month now.... *sighs some more*

Guest Bby-GIE

Hey does anyone know how many volumes there are?

its so addictive. I just wish the stores who have the books in store asap.

so edgy waiting for it.

hahaha currently in love with Zero. ^^

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Most likely.

Ew imagine the english dub! :crazy:

ditto that!

i might just have to beg for it or just youtube or something

omg chapter 47 was so sad.......another cliffhanger too

Guest DarkAngelInLove

OMG please let a better ending in the manga!! I'm such a Yuki x Zero girl.

Maybe they make a different ending so all the fans can be happy. Please say it's so!

Archived