[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Sorry my friend but once you finish that manga to the end you'll hate hate HATE Zero lol I was a KanamexYuki fan in the beginning so didnt phase me much :sweatingbullets:

Why, oh, why did you tell me this!??? Ah, I'm so scared now! Pleeeassse don't tell me what happens. I hate spoilers. They're like a stab to my heart! :tears: Why, why, why---WHY MY ZERO!?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

Um i have a question, on the first Anime series of Vampire Knight, there was an ending theme tune, i think the song is called still doll, could anybody tell me who wrote the lyrics and music please?

Guest amydien

Um i have a question, on the first Anime series of Vampire Knight, there was an ending theme tune, i think the song is called still doll, could anybody tell me who wrote the lyrics and music please?

The lyrics were written by Kanon Wakeshima and the music was by Mana (from Malice Mizer & Moi dix Mois). :D

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I've only started reading this manga, but I'm so hooked. In fact, I'm secretly reading this manga right this second. :ph34r:

Why are there so many Kaname fans? :( I'm surprised!

....wait, no I'm not. lol. A lot of people tend to fall for the darker one with the darker hair. :sigh:

Anyway, I'm a Zero fan! Zero all the way! XD

I don't want to be disappointed in the end--I hope Yuuki doesn't end up with Kaname. :tears:

I'm a Zero fan! I'm still rooting for him!

Zero and Yuki makes more sense than Kaname and Yuuki

Guest severus

Sorry my friend but once you finish that manga to the end you'll hate hate HATE Zero lol I was a KanamexYuki fan in the beginning so didnt phase me much :sweatingbullets:

That shatters me :tears:

WHYYYYY?? WHYY WOULD I EVER HATE ZERO??

Is the manga even finished?

Now that you tell me this, I don't even want to know what happens.

:tears: My Zero....

I can't imagine a single bone in me with the slightest dislike for dear Zero.

Anywais, I haven't been checking this thread since like.. the summer,

and I gotta say, I'M LOVING VKGuilty.

Weekly doses of Zero keep me sane.

I'm kinda disappointed with the anime. It isn't like what I expected graphic wise. The manga is so much better. =X

So far, the previous chapters showed progress on KanamexYuuki's relationship, so I'm really hoping she will end up with him. Even though they're 'brother-sister', I think they deserve to be together. I just couldn't imagine her ending up with Zero...

Guest Nightmare

For some reason I assumed something of those lines will happen, never read the manga -anime watcher only, I just think that Zero has too much angst. He's already becoming something he hates soo much and his love is in love with what he hates. He also got problems with his twin brother. Zero is just going to go crazy! (I would go crazy.) Poor Zero.... :tears:

Is Yuki going to get better? Her character is not likable...

I stop reading it half-way, can't catch up with the story plot. I start to get confuse half-way through. LOL. but i went back to take peek to see what happen... anyways, i am a Kaname + Zero fan. Both of them are special in their way, so i support both! =D

Guest amydien

For some reason I assumed something of those lines will happen, never read the manga -anime watcher only, I just think that Zero has too much angst. He's already becoming something he hates soo much and his love is in love with what he hates. He also got problems with his twin brother. Zero is just going to go crazy! (I would go crazy.) Poor Zero.... :tears:

Is Yuki going to get better? Her character is not likable...

^Yuuki's character will get better. Well, I never really hated her in the manga. They made her too much like a damsel-in-distress in the anime, but her character in the manga isnt so much like that. But she gets cooler after a 'certain event' happens. :D

And Yuuki was never THAT clingy to Zero in the manga either. This kinda puzzles me about how the anime (or the story itself) is gonna end. There's way too much Zero-Yuuki skinship than what was in the manga.........but Im keeping my fingers crossed for Kaname! :lol:

Too bad the manga isn't finished yet, lol.

Don't despair my fellow Zeki fans, there's still a small light at the end of the dark, angsty tunnel waiting for us. (there better be ): )

Guest shinuko

That shatters me :tears:

WHYYYYY?? WHYY WOULD I EVER HATE ZERO??

Is the manga even finished?

Now that you tell me this, I don't even want to know what happens.

:tears: My Zero....

I can't imagine a single bone in me with the slightest dislike for dear Zero.

Anywais, I haven't been checking this thread since like.. the summer,

and I gotta say, I'M LOVING VKGuilty.

Weekly doses of Zero keep me sane.

AH OMG I AGREE! WHY WOULD ANYONE HATE ZERO TAT!

HES SUFFERED SO MUCH AND AHH. ;A; DAMN YUUKI CHOOSING KANAME.

tho i like kaname..b ut not as much as zero..

OHHMYYYGOOSSHHH!~

I'm crazy over this anime!~ *O* I haven't read the manga XD

A friend recommended it to me, and wooossshhhh!~ I got addicted to it X) LOL

I finished watching Vampire Knight within 2 days, and I'm now on Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 6! haha

Kaname and Zerroooo! I can't choose between them V__V

They are both sooo hawtt and charismatic! Ggaahh! How I love them! *O*

AH OMG I AGREE! WHY WOULD ANYONE HATE ZERO TAT!

HES SUFFERED SO MUCH AND AHH. ;A; DAMN YUUKI CHOOSING KANAME.

tho i like kaname..b ut not as much as zero..

I KNOW ZERO GAH T_T I LOVE HIM LOL XD XD XD

Naaah im sure Yuuki will be with Zero IN THE END ROFL XD XD XD

Guest nevertheangel21

I KNOW ZERO GAH T_T I LOVE HIM LOL XD XD XD

Naaah im sure Yuuki will be with Zero IN THE END ROFL XD XD XD

They're both great but I have to say that I love Kaname more than Zero.

Even if they are siblings, the two are still well suited for each other and Kaname is really, really hot. *drools*

Guest geminihazelnut

Omgsh i love this manga series! one of my top faves! im dying for the next chapter. The anime's prettty good, but could be better.

I don't care who Yuki ends up with, but i'm rooting for Kaname a teeny bit more than Zero. Dunno why. Just seems like they're meant to be!

Archived