[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest iZZYBELLA

Vampire Knight
By Hino Matsuri

Project by Storm in Heaven

Vampire-Knight-Wallpaper-the-night-class

Summary: Yuuki's earliest memory is of a stormy winter's night when she was attacked by a vampire...then saved by another. Ten years later, she has grown up a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of reformed vampires at an elite boarding academy. But at her side is a boy called Zero, who burns with hatred for the creatures who destroyed everything that he ever cared for, and is determined never to trust them. Have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions? Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuuki the beginning of a forbidden romance? Or is it something in her lost memories that draws him to her? Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems, and nobody is who they say they are. And the price of misplaced faith may well be worse than death. 

Volumes: 19 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1679

Published by: Viz 

Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 13 + 2nd Season: 13

450926.jpg~original
71869.jpg~original

VampireKnightfull259576.jpg~original

>___< I'm like OBSESSED with this series.
Though not much scanlations have been released... it's just so anticipating. The graphics are wonderful, and the plot is fairly well done. My favourite manga at the moment. =)

If you haven't read it yet... you can read it here.

Give it a try peoples~~ XD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guessica

^ Yeah, I'm so glad they picked it back up after Sweet Lunacy.

Did anyone catch Chapter 3 yet? I wasn't all that surprised about what I learned about Zero.

Guest cooki-e

^ me neither. I can't wait for chapter for though, it's got to be intense now. This is the same mangaka as meri peru right? Her drawings are so awesome :D.

• 3 months later...
Guest yuki-chan

i was so addicted to vampires n stuff after reading this and watching some other things ... >< ;; but yeah~ its good .. so i reccommend!

Guest tomodachi-

i'd have to agree the art looks very nice

the storyline so far is ok.. hope it'll get better though ~ XD

Guest moonies

i luv the artwork...i'm reading it in chinese cuz i couldn't wait for storminheaven to release it in english...i still prefer meru puri over vampire knight

Guest silentwhispers

i read the english scans awhile ago, but since it stopped at chap.4 i couldn't help it and downloaded the chinese scans. too bad i could only understand every other word...*sighs* my chinese still isn't good enough. i can't wait for more of the english scans to come out... This is a must read!! i like it a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haneul love

yea this story is pretty good but a bit confusing~ i like the tall guy with black hair LOL [i forgot his name].

i'm too lazy to go and buy the japanese tankoubons of this .. so i'm gonna follow the scanlations slowly ~_~

Archived