[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

why eww?...

i haven't read it yet... but can you spoil it for me so i can prevent that 'eww' thing?

i think...coz it's was a steamy Kaname x Yuuki-centric chapter...

i'm a kanamexyuuki fan so it was not "ewww" for me at all xD

so yeah...any other kanamexyuuki fans here? seems like everyone but me is zeroxyuuki xD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XJShinoda

^

Actually, there are more Kaname X Yuki fans out there.

I lend one of my friend the anime, and hoping that i got to turn her into a Zeki.

You know what she told me? 'I LOVE KANAME! Oh ya... I don't understand why you like Zero so much, I loathe him since his first appearance.' = =

Guest AngelEagle

lol XD

noooo way i hope that's not what's gonna happen later coz if so then it's the most horrible story ever

i mean after so long yuuki finally know and understand zero's feeling towards her and she open her eyes then she will just change zeroxyuuki to pure enemy? that's mess up =_=

and also remember when she said to herself that she's sorry she couldnt be the girl for him

she looks so devastated and hopeless cause she knows zero hate pureblood and she's a pureblood and no longer can be the girl he wants her to be T_T that's why she choose her vampire side, if she die now then zero will kill himself (not only coz himself also a vampire >.< ) after that, so she choose to runaway from him so he will have purpose to live and it's to chase her (i think yuuki just love being chase by zero rofl)

but i'm sure zero wont be THAT easy to kill yuuki, he won't tho i'm sure the author won't make it that way, he just loves her too much hahaha and yuuki's eyes and heart now already OPEN wide bout how zero's actually felt bout her, the last scene between them yuuki even ignore kaname when she's looking at zero

i believe the author will make zeroxyuuki or non ends up with her lol XD

lol with the bolded words!! that really made my day. if they won't end up with each other. i will just imagine they they did end up just like how imagine thing when i'm reading books. :D

i wish you have the same mind as the mangaka. but unfortunately it really seems like she is a kanamexyuuki fan. according to tvxqslave chapter 49 is kanamexyuuki-centric chapter. it looks like the mangaka starting to develop the relationship of these two thats why i lose more hope for our zeroxyuuki. i'm guessing she will saty friend with zero but end up with kaname. since kaname is not her brother, a lot will be favorize of kanamexyuuki pair if the mangaka will continue to develop their relationship. if they won't end up together i will still love zeroxyuuki and also vampire knight.

i think...coz it's was a steamy Kaname x Yuuki-centric chapter...

i'm a kanamexyuuki fan so it was not "ewww" for me at all xD

so yeah...any other kanamexyuuki fans here? seems like everyone but me is zeroxyuuki xD

maybe there were more zeroxyuuki fans here but doesn't mean everyone was in zeroxyuuki side.

i've been on the other forums (i.e crunchyroll) zeroxyuuki and kanamexyuuki fan are equally divided.

they have like a poll which you can vote who you like to be with yuuki in the end. the last time i've been there was the time i voted and the results was 183 for zero and 183 for kaname. and was surprise how equally divided these two. but if they were not equal now maybe they're gap was just a little bit since both pairs have a lot of fans.

i think it was so hard for the mangaka to decide to make everyone happy about the results.

but i think your lucky because it seems like the managka was also a kanamexyuuki fan.

^

Actually, there are more Kaname X Yuki fans out there.

I lend one of my friend the anime, and hoping that i got to turn her into a Zeki.

You know what she told me? 'I LOVE KANAME! Oh ya... I don't understand why you like Zero so much, I loathe him since his first appearance.' = =

my friend was also kanamexyuuki fan and we were always having an argument who she really deserve to be with. and who's between zero and kaname deserve her.

Guest MaryMagdalin

haha been reading this

i like kanamexyuki as much as i like zeroxyuki

but i want the latter to be the ending!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i meant, everyone but me "who's posting" xD that's why i made a shout out lol.

i really don't have an issue of Kanayuki or Zeki... (unlike other people on other forums who are just basically biting each other's heads off with this issue..)

i think Zero is hot too, and i personally think it'll make a more interesting story if Yuuki ended up with him

my fiance said it's kind of cliche if she didn't end up with vampire. he was like "no one uses the vampire + vampire anymore..." ... xD so idk... but yeah,,,i'm a kanayuki fan ^^

but... i'm not just after the pairings, vampire knight is a beautiful story in itself. the characters are an added bonus!

but yeah, since it's supposed to be a tragedy... maybe no one gets yuuki. maybe she dies or something...

probably zero was able to kill her? idk... but who knows. maybe she's developing kanayuki and then BAM! ZEKI IN YOUR FACE :P and totally shocks us all xD

^

LOL hope the "BAM....ZEKI" will happen hahahaha XD

lol with the bolded words!! that really made my day. if they won't end up with each other. i will just imagine they they did end up just like how imagine thing when i'm reading books. :D

i wish you have the same mind as the mangaka. but unfortunately it really seems like she is a kanamexyuuki fan. according to tvxqslave chapter 49 is kanamexyuuki-centric chapter. it looks like the mangaka starting to develop the relationship of these two thats why i lose more hope for our zeroxyuuki. i'm guessing she will saty friend with zero but end up with kaname. since kaname is not her brother, a lot will be favorize of kanamexyuuki pair if the mangaka will continue to develop their relationship. if they won't end up together i will still love zeroxyuuki and also vampire knight.

if that's the case then it will be cliche story line since she likes kaname from the start and no twist at all

she just begin to understand and open her mind bout zero's feeling and since she's now still with kaname it makes it hard to see her true feeling

coz she's a dif person when zero with her, all her attention goes to him not kaname

i like zeroxyuuki coz they're complicated not smooth (eventho kanamexyuuki not that smooth either but they have feeling for each other and it's just too obvious too easy to predict) while zeroxyuuki they're like make me frustrated lol XD that's why i like them more coz it's so interesting to see what happen next with them, one time zero can go crzy but when she's there he looks calmer and else lol idk but zeroxyuuki def more interesting

i think there's alot zerxyuuki fans too out there equal with kanamexyuuki

Guest XJShinoda

my friend was also kanamexyuuki fan and we were always having an argument who she really deserve to be with. and who's between zero and kaname deserve her.

Lol...It just happens that i have more Kaname fans around me. Not that I don't like Kaname, I like him equally as Zero, okay, I like Zero a bit more.XD I'm torn between 2 vampires, hotness overflow.

I'm anticipate for the upcoming chapter, it'll be a bonus with 40 pages!!! Can't wait to read it!

i meant, everyone but me "who's posting" xD that's why i made a shout out lol.

i really don't have an issue of Kanayuki or Zeki... (unlike other people on other forums who are just basically biting each other's heads off with this issue..)

i think Zero is hot too, and i personally think it'll make a more interesting story if Yuuki ended up with him

my fiance said it's kind of cliche if she didn't end up with vampire. he was like "no one uses the vampire + vampire anymore..." ... xD so idk... but yeah,,,i'm a kanayuki fan ^^

but... i'm not just after the pairings, vampire knight is a beautiful story in itself. the characters are an added bonus!

but yeah, since it's supposed to be a tragedy... maybe no one gets yuuki. maybe she dies or something...

probably zero was able to kill her? idk... but who knows. maybe she's developing kanayuki and then BAM! ZEKI IN YOUR FACE :P and totally shocks us all xD

Ditto... Anyway, i just hope for a proper ending from Hino sensei. I'm prepared to see Kaname x Yuki pairing in the end (I thought it'd be harder to pair up Zero and Yuki, honestly... Even thought i am a Zeki fan myself. :P), just please don't make Zero into a Level E. T^T

Guest kiralz0mg

omg omg i just read the latest chapter and yeah kaname x yuuki kyaaaa~ lawls my inner fangirlism is coming out o: but yeah.. the ending is such a cliffhanger >_< !! yeah.. even though yuuki is with kaname i still have a feeling.. in the long run she will end up with Zero. =/ btw.. is it me.. or did Zero get hotter..? LOLLL

i gotta say, i was a zero fan, a hard core one too. but I gradually forgot

about VK and when i picked it up again, i fell hard for kaname! especially

after finding out about kaname and yuuki's special "relationship"

yes i know, incest is gross. but I don't really think about it like that because

they aren't human and it's only natural for them (gosh this is weird...) but

kaname has done so much for yuuki ever since she lost her memories and

he had waited for her and protected her. so GO YUUKIxKANAME!!!

if yuuki ends up with zero... I would... 3$^#^#

-Rebecca

Guest doremii*

I liked the latest Chapter. I find both Kaname & Zero a bit mehh :P both are wayy too emo. I don't really care about who Yuuki ends with, but it seems like she has feelings for both guys :mellow:

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ lol yeah. that was what my friend told me. i had her buy me the manga (coz i was seriously behind and i'm a collector...) she sent me a note along with the package and she was like "kaname and yuuki are being emo. i hate all three of you >.<" xD

but yeah, that was supposed to be smth cute or wtv.

and yeah, the hottest vampire hunter? hmm, idk.. Zero IS HOT like...very HOT but

idk why Chairman Kaien strikes me the most. Like in the anime when he put down his hair

and all that... i involuntary spazzed at how...HOT he was O__O

okay so i'm probably weirding you out, idk why i like older men O___O *creepy*

well, i think...in this case only xD *technically Kaname is older than zero so...LOL*

Guest akito&agito

I'm going to have a heart attack.

I feel so down with the KanamexYuuki relationship.

I personally, don't like Kaname very much.

I love all the others of course~ like Shiki&Rima, Ruka&Kain and of course Adio and Ichijo.

How can you not love those guys ^?

Chapter 49 just killed me.

I did not like it one bit... aside from Zero's appearance ^^ lol.

I also think there's something wrong with Yuuki's way of thinking.

Kaname puts the blame on Zero and then explains it to her, and she's okay with it.

That's not normal~ but anyhow.

A Zeki/Yuro ending would be good xD

Oh edit---

Sara is scary as hell T___T

Poor Ichijou!

Guest t0ma^^fan

0h my 0h my 0h my.... just finished reading chapter 49.. kinda b0red ab0ut it though..

but anyway i can't wait to read chapter50!! *uweeeh! :D it will be release this may...

zer0 and yuuki will see each 0ther again after 1 year in this chapter... waaaah!!! can't wait t0 grab a c0py neh..

im a big fan of zer0xyuuki... *happy *happy

Guest AngelEagle

0h my 0h my 0h my.... just finished reading chapter 49.. kinda b0red ab0ut it though..

but anyway i can't wait to read chapter50!! *uweeeh! :D it will be release this may...

zer0 and yuuki will see each 0ther again after 1 year in this chapter... waaaah!!! can't wait t0 grab a c0py neh..

im a big fan of zer0xyuuki... *happy *happy

really? so zero and yuuki will meet in chapter 50?

wahhhh... i can't wait. i haven't read the chapter 49 yet so i guess i have to read it now.

but a lot says that it was boring but i have to read to undersatnd chapter 50..hehe

Guest t0ma^^fan

really? so zero and yuuki will meet in chapter 50?

wahhhh... i can't wait. i haven't read the chapter 49 yet so i guess i have to read it now.

but a lot says that it was boring but i have to read to undersatnd chapter 50..hehe

yep yep!! u sh0uld read it.. VK will be on their 50th chapter and h0pefully it w0uld be great!!! hurray!! yeah!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

*tries hard to discuss the broader side of things...*

anyone else notice the different shading on Sara's eye on this page?. Idk but it kinda gave me thoughts that maybe Rido was controlling Sara or smth... but yeah :X since Sara is from a different lineage, i don't think it's possible... like, Rido waited for Shiki, and Maria was somehow related to Shizuka...

and how dare Sara hurt Takuma! I am going aslkdljsalfj right now! >:(

V the licensing company rated it as PG-13 - Teens or older ^^

Guest butterflykissez

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but is this an "adult" anime/manga?

I've always been curious about this anime. I like the artwork and the reviews I saw were great

but I think I've heard somewhere that it isn't for "kids"?

Or is it that way because it could get bloody/violent at some point (like X:1999)?

Guest akito&agito

^ I would say it's only the violence.

But I don't think there's a lot.

But that's just my opinion ^^

*tries hard to discuss the broader side of things...*

anyone else notice the different shading on Sara's eye on this page?. Idk but it kinda gave me thoughts that maybe Rido was controlling Sara or smth... but yeah :X since Sara is from a different lineage, i don't think it's possible... like, Rido waited for Shiki, and Maria was somehow related to Shizuka...

and how dare Sara hurt Takuma! I am going aslkdljsalfj right now! >:(

V the licensing company rated it as PG-13 - Teens or older ^^

Lol, I think so! I just noticed ^^

Ha, that's scary.

I thought Shizuka and Maria are distant cousin?

I don't like Sara right now... she hurt Ichijo!!! Not nice!

Archived