[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest XJShinoda

Just finished Chapter 47...

I am heartbroken... Zero was left behind!!!! TT^TT

I hope they have a good ending on this one...

Yet, still a month to go for Chapter 48... Sigh...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG please let a better ending in the manga!! I'm such a Yuki x Zero girl.

Maybe they make a different ending so all the fans can be happy. Please say it's so!

Indeed~ I for one, also am a Yuki x Zero fan. > 3 <

Guest goldenGAZE

Just read chapter 47, oh the love triangle is developing nicely, I'm a Kaname shipper, i totally love him, but i don't mind Zero too.

I think i may have to start the anime because honestly i'm a little bit lost with the whole side plotline about the elders and stuff, plus i can't recognize any of the other student vampire charters apart from the guy beginning with A...(i know i'm soo bad ><). I'm not bothered to re read the whole manga despite how awesome it is.

I feel like someone may die soon, the manga is giving off a tragic vibe. Oh noo.

Guest mochi.tea

I can't wait to see wat happen!!!!! just read the most recent one and it was great. I can't believe Zero is going away!!! no!!!! ZERO!!!!!! lol

i hope that next chapter will be more sped up because it seems so draggy right now >< im still waiting to see whether or not yuki will end up with zero.

Guest XJShinoda

Just read chapter 47, oh the love triangle is developing nicely, I'm a Kaname shipper, i totally love him, but i don't mind Zero too.

I think i may have to start the anime because honestly i'm a little bit lost with the whole side plotline about the elders and stuff, plus i can't recognize any of the other student vampire charters apart from the guy beginning with A...(i know i'm soo bad ><). I'm not bothered to re read the whole manga despite how awesome it is.

I feel like someone may die soon, the manga is giving off a tragic vibe. Oh noo.

Lol...

You mean Akatsuki Kain (Wild senpai) or Hanabusa Aidou (Idol senpai)?

XD

Guest kiralz0mg

LOL Kaname x Yuuki fan here >_< omg LOL if someone like dubs the VK game.. i will soooo get that and get Kaname to fall in love with Yuuki :D but yeah the game sounds kind of cheesy and oh ma gawd.. ch47.. LOL i wouldnt mind if Zero dies so that Yuuki and Kaname can be together.. :rolleyes: naw i kid.. the characters kind of developed to the point where.. if any one of them die.. it will be uber sad.. (i sound like a loser fangirl)

New reader, here!

I've already downed the first 2 volumes, hahaha.

Personally i think KanamexYuuki is kinda creeper-ish haha. He's like, 1000000000000000000 years old and more since he's resurrected? And I also heard that he's Yuuki's brother o____o

And i feel soo sorry for Zero baaawwwww!!!

I really hope he makes a comeback in later volumes!!

zero = <3

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Does that mean the entire series? Do the anime and manga part ways or anything like that?

both anime and manga parted ways but the anime ends them parting and the manga ends them parting but continuing now

Guest Debussy

I think ch 47 is only about halfway through the story. Besides, though it broke my heart that Zero and Yuuki chose to part ways, I still get the notion that they will eventually meet again. They have to, for the manga to end, anyway.

There is definitely more to come. ^^

I ship YuukixZero, along with the million of other girls, lol. I don't know why I'm so confident about these two? Doesn't even matter if they don't get together, but I still feel that Yuuki has feelings [read: romantic] for Zero. I guess it's because I feel a chemistry between them that is missing while she's with Kaname. Just recalling one of the volumes in the past, where Yuuki blushes at the thought of Zero nearly kissing her. And all the times where she finds herself going, on more than one occasion, to his door. She is able to spot him with his back turned wherever she goes. Her saying that he was precious, and yet not being able to define her real feelings for him, tells me that she has a bit of denial. And the fact that, while she says she "craves" Kaname's blood, her 2/3rds of her thoughts (and the manga) revolve around Zero <_<

And the fact that Kaname, Zero, and everyone else keeps saying " You are belong to Kaname", sort of makes me want to hurl. She belongs where she chooses; I can't understand why everyone has to make that decision for her, including Zero.

Anyway, enough fangirling.

Just wanted to get that out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XJShinoda

I've just browsed through Chapter 48 in Youtube. I'm quite disappointed with this chapter, actually. I actually anticipated to see the story of Zero after Kaname and Yuuki left the academy. But this chapter is mainly focusing on the 3 nightclass members. =.=

And the worst part of it, Chapter 49 will only be out in April 24th!!! TT^TT OMG~~~ I can't believe that i need to wait for an additional one month for anotehr chapter~~~!!! T^T

Guest AAAlove1016

Man, I just now caught up with the current chapters!

It's dragging so much though.

I just really, really want to see Zero and Yuki together.

I can't even believe the way it's turned out so far. :(

agreed completely. I want zero and yuuki together!!!! This story is straying from where I wanted it to go :(. But we'll see how it ends I'm very curious

Archived