Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I don't really care if she got something done to her face. That's her choice. I still LOVE her as an actress. :D

I watched "Happy Ero Xmas" and didn't really get the story. It's slow for me and boring. :(

Kim Suna Reveals Her Slim Figure, “Strips Herself of the Character Samsoon?”

Kim Suna Reveals Her Slim Figure, “Strips Herself of the Character Samsoon?”

Kim Suna, beloved for her role as Samsoon in the drama “My Name is Kim Samsoon” has signed a contract worth ₩700,000,000, as a cosmetics model for DHC Korea for one year.

At her first filming as a cosmetics model, Kim Suna lost her previous plump image from the TV drama “My Name is Kim Samsoon,” and transformed her image into a sophisticated and provocative woman.

Formerly, Kim Suna made the headlines of entertainment news when she put on 7kg for her role as Samsoon in her most recent TV drama. Once the drama ended, she stated “I will return to my slim figure.” Her fans have been waiting in anticipation, and the DHC Korea advertisement highlights Kim Suna’s retake of her slim figure, and more refined than ever. Her transformation from the “Samsooni” image is praised for its success.

Through her cosmetics modeling, Kim Suna is prepared to return to the public with a provocative but familiar, beautiful but comfortable charm. Kim Suna, and not “Samsooni”, will reappear before her fans on TV coming mid November.

This article has been translated from Sports Today.(dated 3rd Nov 2005)

Credits: www.tour2korea.com

cheers!

jessica

I wanna know her figure now!

I miss Sam Soon! :rolleyes:

Guest happy_yen

both Sun Ah & Hyun Bin have CFs for fried chicken!!! ..... haha.. too cute. :lol:

hi i love her too in kim sam soon! :)

can anybody reup this CF?

i wanna see it..

Guest evelyn168

I just visited KSA's Cyworld again... Here's some more pics of KSA from the DHC CF... Also, she did an interiview with Kusanagi Tsuyoshi aka Chonan Kun, member from SMAP who sang duet with Hye Sung for Let's Go to the Beach...

tkandksa1.jpg

tkandksa.jpg

cf1.jpg

cf.jpg

Credits: KSA's Cyworld

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

I miss her and I really want to see her new projects. I hope she can act w/ Huyn Bin as a couple again

Guest carlavb

i love her!! she's my fave korean actress!! she acts so natural and brings the characters she plays to life!!!

i don't really think that that before pictures are her..

Guest ellabel

anyone have her latest pic??

wanna know how much weight she has lost so far...

i miss samsoon.....

Me too!!! me too!!!

Wanna see her new figure now.

Tho i really dont consider her fat in KSS, chubby is more like it. :D

She's only fat if you compare her with Jung Ryu won who is soooo reed thin.

Gosh!!! If KSA's figure in MNIKSS is already considered fat by Korean standards then many of us will be called obese there. :lol:

I don't really care if she got something done to her face. That's her choice. I still LOVE her as an actress.

I watched "Happy Ero Xmas" and didn't really get the story. It's slow for me and boring. :(

Same with me 's_h_a_d_o_w' ..... she's totally gifted when it comes to acting.

After seeing KSA in MNIKSS, i realized while browsing thru my K-movies and dramas that Happy Ero christmas's lead actress is her. I have that dvd for a year already. Hahaha!!! And you are right, it's boring and most of the jokes fell flat.

Why not watch She's on Duty? she's way better there.

November 9, 2005

This is so cute~! :D Not sure if this is her. :o

ksa200511090xd.jpg

Credits: KSA's Cyworld

Really cute, serenity.

if you got it from KSA's Cyworld, must be her. :lol:

Guest SamsuniFan

I'm glad to see this thread (I'm not comp savy, so I don't know if that is the right word) with new comments, I was starting to feel it is not catching up with the Hyun Bin and Kim Sam Soon one. I'm so happy. Everyone is right, KSA is a superb actress. Does anyone know if she is filming something currently? Oh, btw, I have been rewatching MNIKSS again and I would like to know if anyone can just give me an idea what Hyun Bin was saying to Hee Jin when he was breaking up with her (washing her feet episode)... the subs I have does not say much but it seems like he was saying a lot too. THANKS everyone.

Archived