Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

WoOhOo..I got bored so I made screencaps~! :lol:

shesonduty30xy.th.jpg

LMAO!!! This part was so hilarious... then she's like I'M NOT GOOD IN MATH to that othe detective on the phone! :lol:

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

she studied in Tokyo and Indiana?? is she capable of speaking in English and Nihongo.. her accent in MNIKSS is quite bad.. but i love her character!! hahaha!!! no pretentions!!! she's a great actress...

Yeah, but when I watch the NGs between Sun Ah and Henry, it's really funny too. Esp, Sun Ah tried to speak English really weird, and acts like she never knows English. But I heard a lot of pp say that Sun Ah is the translator for Henry and director. I also see her talk to Daniel Henney in the Marrying Mafia 2.

So I think she can speak English :P

Guest evelyn168

From an interview with Daniel Henney, he says that Ryu Won speaks perfect English, while KSA speaks about 80% in English... He says that hardest would be for him and Hyun Bin to communicate cuz he doesn't speak English... Yet HB learned alot of English so that the two can communicate. I guess KSA might have an accent when she's speaking in English. I liked it how in her NG of MNIKSS, she was like "Hey, what's up?" in the scene where she was fighting with Ryuwon... It was so funny...

Guest XTINE__

i've seen she's on duty. it was hilarious during some parts, then it gets serious at the end.. definately a good movie worth seeing

Guest evelyn168

what is her cyworld address? I want to be her friend :-D

www.cyworld.com/sunasdiary

She has really nice songs on her Cyworld...

Guest MeijerBranTM

when you try to be her friend it tells you her email is an inactive mailbox. That's sad, I wanted to be her friend :-p.

Guest lulugege

I just finished watching She's On Duty. Kim Sun Ah is soo funny and she really kicked butt! Her kiss with Gong Yoo is so realistic and passionate. I just downloaded S-Diary, can't wait to watch that.

I see people talking about Marrying the Mafia 2. Is she in it or something? :huh:

^ she wasn't but she did attend the premiere with Hyun Bin and Daniel H. (i hope i got this right, someone correct me if i'm wrong)

trivia: the actress who played her mom in Greatest Expectation was in Marrying the Mafia 2. [sorry, i forgot the actress' name but she also played Jo In Sung's mom in Bali]

Guest evelyn168

chula: You're correct that KSA is not in Marrying the Mafia 2.. But her best friend, Kim Won Hee is the female lead so that's why she's there.

Serenity: Sorry, I'm not Korean.. So I have no clue as to what's written on her Cyworld since I can only access the pics. But the last I heard from her was from the premiere of Marrying the Mafia2 and her signing on some old singer's concert...

I liked it how in her NG of MNIKSS, she was like "Hey, what's up?" in the scene where she was fighting with Ryuwon... It was so funny...

It was more like "Hey, wat chup?!?" :lol:

What is Kim Sun Ah up to lately? Has she any new projects lined up?

Guest angelix

^ lol me too...isnt she adorable?! kekeke :lol:

Guest hershy kissez

LOL yeaaaah it was so cute ^^

i think shes currently just resting right now until someone offers her a new project.

hopefully its another drama because shes just an amazing actress

Archived