• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vVAniVv

Sun Ah is awesome. Pretty too.

I've only seen two movies and My Lovely Samsoon

Love her acting.

The Gong Yu and Sun Ah moment at the end of She's on Duty :wub:

Guest escents

KIM SUN AH WILL BE A GUEST APPEARING ON THE KOREAN TV SHOW, "FAVORITE" NEXT WEEK TUESDAY! [05.10.25]

kimsunah1fv.jpg

o..i am really excited to see. haven't heard from her since mnikss. this, i have to watch! :lol:

Guest MeijerBranTM

anyone know a clubbox with Yesterday in it? i want to see that movie. I've seen almost every other movie this cutey has been in!

Guest SamsuniFan

KIM SUN AH's HANAFOs CF

kimsunah143nz.jpg

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JWXS83...B23PBLMRX2SENV7

some pix!

kimsunah151zm.gif

this was kim sun ah at a "DDAH SAH MO" meeting thing.

kimsunah160ak.jpg

kimsunah169sv.jpg

kimsunah169mj.jpg

kimsunah165lc.jpg

kimsunah162mz.jpg

kimsunah160if.jpg

kimsunah160qj.jpg

kimsunah169vc.jpg

Hi there, I am new at this so forgive me if I'm not doing this right. Thanks for the pics, they are great. I hope they do a sequel to the Kim Sam Soon show. I noticed she is wearing a ring??? is she married? Thanks for all the info.

Hi there, I am new at this so forgive me if I'm not doing this right. Thanks for the pics, they are great. I hope they do a sequel to the Kim Sam Soon show. I noticed she is wearing a ring??? is she married? Thanks for all the info.

Welcome SamsuniFan~! :) She has a boyfriend and I think she's wearing a couple's ring. :D

Guest kdaddict2002

I really love KSA in Samsoon. Her acting was really superb. Like what some of you guys have already said, I think she's the only k-actress I've seen so far who kisses realistically. I d/l She's on Duty but haven't watched it yet. But after reading all the comments about the kiss, I couldn't help but forwarded to the end to watch it. :-P

Looking at her bio and all the other information from this thread, I admire her even more now. Will surely check out all her other movies and dramas. Really looking forward to her next project. She's my one and only favourite k-actress!

hi there! :)

i also love kim sunah in my name is kim samsoon. she's really great. i love her acting skills, and she kisses really well..haha! :D she's definitely one of my fave korean actress..she and hyunbin really looks great together...she looks young for her age too.. :) she's ha jiwon and song hyekyo combined...love her, love her! :)

Guest sourflour

ooomgg guys

did u notice Huyn bin was at the premier for Shes On Duty too..does anyone know what the reporter was saying. i wish i was korean so i can understand everything.Pleaseee translate the clip into english if anyone could pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ooomgg guys

did u notice Huyn bin was at the premier for Shes On Duty too..does anyone know what the reporter was saying. i wish i was korean so i can understand everything.Pleaseee translate the clip into english if anyone could pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They showed him for ONLY 5 SECONDS and no one interviewed him~! :angry::P

Guest Da Xing Di

oh, i haven't written in this topic yet?? how can it be?

she is may favorite actress now! i love her films that i already saw (S Diary, She's on Duty) love MNKSS and now i'm planning to watch Wet Dreams with her tonight,hehe

she is so pretty and talented and funny^^~

Archived