Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Guest SamsuniFan

Hi there, can anyone give me translation summary of what KSA was talking about in her interview in youtube (the latest one added)? I don't know korean so please help. Thanks!

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizzlinhie

i just finish S Diary, it was a pretty good movie. Even tho Kim SUn Ah didnt end up happily with anyone, but we knoe that her ex-bfs did love her. But still they're jerks for making Jini (Kim Sun Ah) sad :D

Guest Greentea

Hi, Ijust noticed the ring on her finger. I hope someone posts a picture of her boyfriend. I am so curious. KSA is so pretty even without make up. Thanks for the pictures..... more please.... I just love looking at all the pictures.

That guy is her bf..got it from other web

U1431P28T3D804870F326DT20050809121056.jpg

Guest lillulu84

Kim sun ah's before pics

OMG, I am beside myself. That pic of the gal in the yellow bikini on the beach is claimed to be KSA.

At first I was definite that it isn't her, but then when i look at it again and again, I am beginning to question my previous decision.

OK, someone clear it for me please because it looks like 2 different person.

If that is her, OMG I am gonna fall over 'casue I have to applaud the plastic surgeons for a job Well Done.

Some how I am hoping that it is not her.

Peace Out

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

Hey that's not her bf, she said he is her friend. She also says it on a magazine :P

Guest Jesw_21

hi hi GreenTea

WHICH GUY is her BF??????????? which pic????????

can enlighten me??? Dont tell it's the one she stood beside the man in suit???? doesnt he look OLD???

Oic :lol:Then our samshik has chance :lol::lol:

OH I SEE I SEE.......phew!!!!!

almost got a scare.....THOUGHT it's another pic....

Guest SamsuniFan

Wow, so that is her bf? or not???? I too am confused. But whether or not he is the bf, he is cute too. He looks kind, not mean looking at least. The pictures are still doubtful, I am still trying to figure out if that is really KSA.

hi hi GreenTea

WHICH GUY is her BF??????????? which pic????????

can enlighten me??? Dont tell it's the one she stood beside the man in suit???? doesnt he look OLD???

OH I SEE I SEE.......phew!!!!!

almost got a scare.....THOUGHT it's another pic....

hehehe! Jessica.... you really don't like older men!

so.... that guy is not her bf?!!! :rolleyes:

Guest hershy kissez

Hey that's not her bf, she said he is her friend. She also says it on a magazine :P

yep thats not her bf.

she said it on an interview before that it was just a close friend of hers.

Archived