[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

@giang2710 thank you!!! waaaaah sooo cute so sweet finally we get to see the "other" bts pictures taken on that day. I want more more more!!! :D

So I think Wookie was holding her because they were practicing that scene ehermm.. but i could see in letter H, Wookie was fixing/closing her coat again like how he did her blue winter jacket in Roommate hehehe :) maybe Dahae was telling Wookie shes feeling cold…awww sweet!!

Letter D looks like their typical couple bickering hehe. It reminds me of their backhug bts wookie complaining about her dress. Dahae looked happy annoying Wookie haha maybe she was asking wookie what are those things (miitens) he gave her :) and so wookie did letter H :)

Letter P maybe Wookie was doing something with her hand on his lap? or they try to be close to a small portable heater on the ground? haha omg how come they didnt show us the whole pic!

Letter C looks like they were rehearsing a scene and trying their best no to touch hehe eventhough their arms almost touching while walking :)

c'mon i know there's more from where thes came from! :) thanks for sharing!

@samzz love the new bts pics.so does it mean that the one you posted before was really taken behind the scene? and Wookie was sweet to dahae on that pic..hope more pics to come to complete the puzzle.DONGHAE COUPLE.

Kekeke, look at Dahae!  Just a pair of gloves can make her so happy?  Is that from your boyfie?

Yes samzz, it does look like the continuation from that loving art! :>  Wookie fixed the blanket for Dahae so she won't feel that cold, then he even pull her closer to himself and hold her tight, so she can feel the heat of his body!  And Dahae was still admiring her gloves :))

King Kong Ent is very good in promoting their actors which most media only look at other youngsters. Wookie is one of the pioneer in 2nd Hallyu wave, which started from My Girl. He got the same popularity when he visited Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia before.
I'm so happy bc the news mentioned MY GIRL and Hotel King.
http://www.hancinema.net/kim-beom-lee-gwang-soo-and-lee-dong-wook-third-generation-hallyu-stars-81361.html 
Lee Dong-wook has formed a steady fan base in Japan and China with his former dramas "My Girl" and MBC "Hotel King". Also SBS TV show "Roommate" is viewed by everyone in the Asian region.

Lee Dong-wook was invited to the Chinese Shin Zhang International Conventuon Center Motor Show. Thousands of fans gathered to greet the actor as soon as he appeared and the event had to be put on hold.

Kim Beom, Lee Gwang-soo and Lee Dong-wook belong to the same company but stand out amongst each other in such different ways. Out of the 50 Hallyu star Weibo users, Lee Gwang-soo ranks 17th in followers and Kim Beom 27th.

Meanwhile, Kim Beom is returning this June with the tvN drama "Hide Your Identity" as human weapon Cha Gun-woo. Lee Gwang-soo is coming back with a Chinese movie and will appear in a Chinese TV show this June. Lee Dong-wook is looking through offers for his next project.

Source : eto.co.kr/common/Resu...

Guest tinsky73

So the reported Chinese movie with SHK is not pushing through?

Meanwhile, I think the series of photos show that da hae felt cold during filming & had to wear gloves. Her assistant brought her those cute stuffed winter gloves that left her without any use of her fingers so wookie had to put those on for her as well as adjust her jacket for her. Maybe the gloves kept slipping off that's why there's that one photo where wookie was scratching his head seemingly annoyed at having to put them on for her again...

Question is: where's her assistant whose job is to help her keep warm during filming? :))

Guest ladblueluvdonghae

Ommoo! More BTS please..! Does it means: D - Dong,  H - Hae,  CP - Couple? Daebak :)

old pic but we just got it.

btw another word is missing the D, here I got from Vietnam Donghae FB

y9ZhdLh.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

Waaaaah thank @samzz for that vid :x ive been hitting the play button over and over again hahaha :)) thanks to that little bug must be a shipper too =)) oh how i love how Dahae instinctively turn her self around almost hugging her boyfriend ayieeee :x :x omg i remember the hugging under one umbrella, it happened the same day too right? now i have an idea awwww so much feels… ;;)

@turquoiseblue you are not the only one keep watching the bts..

Me too..* Play the video..smile like a fool.. Play back.. Screaming aegyo like Da Hae ( but not cute as her) play back.. Until my roommate nagged at me...hahaha :x =P~

This really brings back our Donghae sweet moments when we are in drought.. Well, that little bug also must love Da Hae so much..

Guest ManolitaA

Oh I love those BTS photos and of course that cute video..OMG, pls another one again, and yes @samzz thanks alot...also watching it again and again...I am gigling like so much feels :\"> :\">