[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest gyrusgirl

Happy 800th  chinggus! I love the way @purplebass' analysis about the authenticity of our Donghae relationship.
 I really love reading all your awesome posts Donghae shippers! Thanks for keeping this thread so interesting and full of excitement. I am deeply excited for the next year...for our Donghae's grand announcement of their wedding! Surely Wookie will be more happy now that BM is over and he can spend more time with his girl Dahae. I hope they will get married soon! I hope Dahae will have another appearance in RM.
Thank you Donghae shippers to all of the photos and updates of our favorite couple! Aja!

Guest tinsky73

Wookie practicing his daddy skills is such a sight to see. I wanna see him with his own little wookie & little da hae really soon! Like tomorrow! :D I can just imagine how donghae would look like fussing over a chubby baby. They'll be the most adorable & gorgeous parents in Korea. I can't wait! <:-P

Anyone has an idea when the adoption pic taken?
if follows his FB's info, looks like the pictures were taken quite a while ago, and today he shared it with us. The exhibition will be held in Dec.
Wookie shared this post originally posted by . For the 12th year, celebrity photographer Mr. Sae-Hyeon Cho is holding a photo exhibition to promote adoption awareness within Korea. And today's 'model daddy' is Wookie!
For anyone interested, If you would like to see the exhibit, it will be held for one week starting from December 17th, 2004, at the Insa Art Gallery.

----------------
the point here, Mr Cupid always mentioned abt exhibition few weeks ago-I hv a feeling he/she referring to this exhibition.

Guest ElitistaM

Funny when Dong Wook said, "I'm taking a long deserved break. Don't try to find me."/ "I plan to take a break for November and December. Don't look for me." It's like he's asking to run away but he is asking permission to us. Dong Wook, we know that you have someone who's helping you run away. You're both pretty much set. The way I see it, you come up with a plan, like its time to decide to run away but you leave a note to your parents so your parents know you weren't kidnapped and yet you don't give away too much information, though, haha! Well, make sure you have plenty of time to get away before anyone notices you're gone. Also, wear your cap to avoid anybody who might recognize you and you might face of getting caught, haha! We understand that it's time to withdraw a little from the outside world, take a well deserved some time off to recharge as your content-as awesome as it is-had been non-stop for a while. Take time for yourself and Da Hae by getting away from it all with a couple's vacation. To spend quality time together so you can reset your priorities and focus on what really matters to both of you. Have to make a deeper time commitment in a stress-free atmosphere, celebrate love and connection in a "ZONE OF RELAXATION" ;) As to your "Winter Hibernation" Dong Wook, winter provides the use of time to re-focus, heal, enjoy your blessings and start planning for the next spring ahead ;) Well, we can't wait to see what are your future plans that are in the works for you and Da Hae. We are full of expectation for what's in store and what is next to come. Dong Wook and Da Hae, surprise us ;)
Just a reminder, Dong Wook and Da Hae this is vital. Get pumped for new healthy recipes and long rants, have a lovely healing break, update your social media, and travel light : bring only your "BARE ESSENTIALS"  with you, haha! ;)
Re the Mickey Shirt that was donated by Dong Wook to charity, notwithstanding it was given by Da Hae but the purpose is to do sometrhing good by reaching out and spreading kindness to those people who are in dire need of support (educational aspect) it will mean a lot to both of them. Dong Wook and Da Hae have a sense of charitable awareness even before. It instigate a sense of fulfillment for them to help and thus enrich the lives of those who are in need. DongHae Couple do charitable deeds ;)

Guest ElitistaM

Big Daddy Dong Wook: indicate your level of preparedness

Signs of Readiness:::
You have established your priorities
Once you have a strong, loving relationship with a lady, the decision to bring a child into the world becomes simpler. Before making yourself responsible for another human being's life, make sure you are fulfilling your own expectations out of life.  If you are both ready, though, there is no reason to hold off. 
Hotel King Korean Drama FashionHotel King Korean Drama Fashion

You've found the right person to start a family with
Ideally, your relationship should be long-term in order to raise a child (or children) together. Committed couples can usually discern for themselves when the best time to take the next step is, which for many is after marriage.
Hotel King Korean Drama Fashion Hotel King Korean Drama Fashion

You begin to love children more and more
You start noticing the little things about children, and they make you smile. Chances are you want a kid.10689530_724962454240154_490631872184748
Laig4t65gsqOyyhAP7CyZ2UpT7ljmZKeo4ftVJWW        Screenshot (1752).png

Sorry but I just had to repost it..."don't try to find me" plus a deadly glare enough to freeze the entire universe...gurls, is he talking to us???hes definitely aware that there are fbi's here...this guy is giving us a warning like "don't waste your time tracing where I am(coz I'll be hiding inside dahaes skirt) ahaha okay slash that..arasso arasso arasso wookie!! But remember, u cant escape us..tumblr_nf1kbv3Gjl1sh8uxlo2_500.gif

Cr:owner

Guest LuckyStrike

Hahahahahahahahahaha! that message and yes the gaze made my day! Thank You for the GIF's! ❤️ Yes sir! we won't dare find you! We understand it's been a long time and you need quality time. The very reason why for me Da Hae made a personal effort to stay in Korea all this time even without projects like what I said before. Because she is more than willing to serve Wookie and be with his side all throughout. Basically who will get bored if the most eligible bachelor in Korea is your boyfriend, future husband for that matter, and there's a perfect grand vacation at the end of the year with you two alone? Lol! any woman from Korean entertainment industry I bet wanted to be in DaHae's shoes, same as to the men who wants DaHae for a girlfriend. But sorry guys [-X they are exclusively made for each other, to cap it all taken and no time to mingle.

This is the most awesome "hibernation" of my favorite star ever! And I'm much more excited just thinking about it! I can picture out all the sweet gestures they will do and is capable of doing! lol! Aw! mentally picturing them together whether on cruise, in Alpensia or anywhere, I melt. 8->

LOL same thoughts you guys have after reading the translation of his "thank-you" message in BMthat's why I highlighted that he's taking his well-deserved break and saying "don't try to find me" =)) =))
I wondered will he have his chubbier look back? fcee3ea85edf8db19683dfc40b23dd54574e746b
like this ^^ after his 2 month break and Dahae cooking for him.... :P;)

That video message "Don't try to find me!" AHAH!!! Wookie, yahh~~ you are warning to medias and your agency and not to us right?  ;)
Well, I guess even Wookie warned us, i don't think we will listen to him, huh shippers? Okayh, Wookie..I'm okay with your ninja mode now as long as you updated your Weibo and FB frequently about how are doing, your whereabouts..In other words, can you give us some hints so we can investigate on our own and let you and Da Hae date peacefully  :D
Btw,  I think I've turned my sister to Donghae shipper! Ahah..I know though she didn't tell me..She just a Kdrama lover but she's not the type who download Kdrama ost or any actor selca...But this morning, I found out out, she changed her lappy wallpaper from Lee Min Ho ( I think because I can't see the picture clearly since I didn't wear specs, but then when I want to grab my specs and try to find out who is the actor that she used as her wallpaper, I saw our our Donghae selca in Busan ) so she just changed it! Hahaha..Congrats to me ! ^^V  =D>