[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest googoox

just watched roommate episode 8. and as always wookie was busying with his phone while drove the car go to market (i want to post the screen shot, but sorry i dunno how to post it in here), wookie yaa i know you miss your gf but prioritize safety first hahaha.. i just started watch roommate from season 2 and it seems like almost everyone in roommate has brought their friend to visit the house, except wookie (i dunno if he ever brought his friend over in season 1), hopefully he would bring dahae to the house..  :x

Hi all shipper friends, long time no talk!  Since Wookie is on holiday, I think we have to even work harder to keep this thread alive.  Or may be when our Donghae are both hibernating, they will have more time to give us more hint?  ;)

Btw, when I was reading apqaria's blog, I noticed she said : 

"Also I noticed that our girl’s Twitter account now is officially verified which is also another good thing to see" 

What is that mean?  I am sorry I don't have twitter so I don't know the rule.  So Da Hae's twitter was never verified before and what is the difference?

Guest ElitistaM

Looks like Da Hae is comfortable wearing "Wedding Dresses" this year. The dresses that she modeled look so good on her that she didn't even need to lose a pound. Da Hae, are you dropping hints that you are looking for the perfect wedding dress? Even in L'Oreal photoshoot, it's like "I just wanted to try some on so that I could get an idea of what kind of silhouette and neckline worked on me", haha! ;) It's alright, as long as you are worrying about stunning your husband-to-be (Dong Wook) on the day of the wedding ;)
ldh_instyleweddings_2014_2.jpgldh_instyleweddings_2014_5.jpg

Guest LuckyStrike

@samzz‌ Thanks for the reply by that my mind is telling me that there's so much more these two were up to,after they've managed to surpass that awkward stage and became connected and close again like what you told.

Anyway Da Hae looks so regal and beautiful in any wedding gown she's wearing. I'm wondering what Dong Wook is in mind seeing his girl in a stunning dress much more he will see much more of her for that shoot is for L'Oreal Korea am right?. Can't wait if she will post something again in her social media account towards the end of the month. ❤️ My delulu is expecting she will post something like "Happily hibernating while celebrating our monthsary" :D Thank you for the updates my beautiful and clever chingus! ❤️

@emok hello there! usually it's celebrities who owned verified accounts, a blue one with check it's a proof that the real owner is the celebrity not an impostor. Because they are famous many people uses their name and picture as profile, so in order for a certain celebrity to prove that a certain account is their account and not a fake one thus they verified it.

I've stalked this thread since the beginning of HK. I believe they're meant for each other. I check this thread every now and then to see if they've already announced their marriage (delulu) LOL keep believing. One day these two would end up together. If they don't, someone needs to send me to the eye doctor to get me new prescription glasses. :D

@callmegiggles, hahahaha welcome here, if they still not end up together, yes both do have serious problem, maybe their love is too strong, making it dangerous to live together, kkkkkkk
ok still no juicy news, lets look at the wedding dress again, so for L'Oreal Dahae choose the same dress shop, or designer Jenny Packham (Atelier shop). Lee Bo Young choose this shop also for her wedding dress-hope our Dahae has the same intention too, or the bf also there to choose for her.
http://blog.naver.com/m0516s/220184840187

IN HK
pNAt2es.jpg
q6abMKX.jpg
b977dcf7-dc99-4e4c-bde5-3435da07964e_zps
xN0cu4r.jpg

FOR L'Oreal-the dress is soooo beautiful, I like it so much, cannot wait to see clear pic Dahae wearing it.
dn6WQFB.jpg

Guest tinsky73

The one on the farthest right is the dress from the latest L'oreal shoot. So it's another Jenny Packham creation? Is da hae choosing to wear wedding dresses for shoots that aren't for wedding themes?

@LuckyStrike, thank you very much for clarifying the verification of twitter for me! 

How come all of a sudden Dahae verified her account?  Is there going to be some big news coming?

;;);)

About the daddy mode for Wookie, I want Donghae to get marry first, then wait for a few years then to have babies.  I want Dahae to enjoy being a precious pet of Wookie, the one and only one!  They missed out too much time, they deserve to have more lovey dovey sweet moment without any distraction! :x :\">

@samzz, I agree with you about Dahae's age but I notice most of the celebrities tend to get marry later and later now.  Especially the Chinese actresses!  A lot of the famous one are still dating at their mid 30's.  Dahae is actually not too late to become a mom in a few years.  But if they want more children, they will have to rush and work harder!!! :)) :))

Btw, I like your analysis about wookie is actually the pet, a pampered one.  That made me laugh!   They are really so much like the naive but brave Ah Mo Ne and smart but romantic Cha Jae Wan! 

The bottom picture that you posted at the ending party, do you realize even their face and smile look so much alike?

Interesting... maybe this designer is not established yet in SK like in the rest of the world. On some US tvshow I watched, many actresses wore her dresses. Dutchess Kate also wears this designer a lot. I got that this brand has yet to establish like others wordwide, because it's new and the designer is young. To see it in a business optic, maybe they made an agreement with Da Hae, since she has the perfect body to showcase the dresses. Many times these agreement can happen to make a brand spread to a country when it's not famous yet. The thing that surprises me, though, is that JP doesn't not only make wedding dresses, but also gowns in other colors that are not for weddings. Why did Da Hae pick wedding dresses when the situation didn't require it? The one on HK fit the scene a lot despite it was probably too much for an event like that. When I watched that episode, I didn't ship DongHae yet and I thought they were going to get married because CJW's suit also looked like a groom suit. What if she chose it on purpose to give the idea? I don't know to which point these outfits they give them to film, can be chosen. Even if it's not a gift to publicize a collection on TV, Da Hae could afford that dress since it should be worth $5,000 or so. On the L'Oréal shoot, I got from the site that posted the pics that they organize weddings or simply do wedding photoshoots... but I could be wrong. This is why the wedding the dress. But isn't that too suspicious as well? Why, of all themes she could chose... she was offered a wedding theme photoshoot?

@emok Real celebrity verification may take a while and does not depend on the celebrity herself. So being verified now doesn't mean anything at all, it just means Twitter took a while to verify her (as usual).

Mr Cupid's tweet congratulating Da Hae and mentioning Hotel King King and Obama? LOL
@cherry4eva84 ^^ 추카추카 ㅎ 상반기에 혹독한 강원도의 추위속에서도 열연과 웃음으로 다해만의 매력이 넘처난 '호텔킹'이 중국에서도 마는 사랑을 받아 헤어관련 글로벌 업체의 한중모델 발탁 정말 축하 드려요 ㅎㅎ 오늘도 화이팅!!!*^^*
@ Cherry4eva84 ^^ Heh Echuca Echuca charm cheonan only over the first half despite the harsh cold of Gangwon-do my hot-rolled with laughter "Hotel King" is popular in China under the Obama deuryeoyo hair related global provider of Hanzhong model chosen Congratulations ㅎㅎ fighting today !!! * ^^ *

Guest leeheejin

samzz said: tinsky73 said: The one on the farthest right is the dress from the latest L'oreal shoot. So it's another Jenny Packham creation? Is da hae choosing to wear wedding dresses for shoots that aren't for wedding themes?

Guest NurA1430294177

In roommate latest ep, I saw wookie texting while driving/on the way. was that urgent message need reply soon? or is he just typical man who glued to phone? I want to be logic, but my mind said Dahae Dahae Dahae! :))
At some scenes when others gathered up, wookie appeared-disappeared-appeared-dissappeared-appeared ~ what he did when disappeared? talk to someone on the phone? Go to toilet? (cool/cold weather make it sense right?) :D since i watched once only & most of them wore black outfits, maybe i was wrong. Want to rewatch but 24 hours a day is kinda short. 
I'm bad at time series exhibits, cant connect them from time to time. But my mind believe about the birthday theories that they were together.
Donghae always trolls us with their white lie. we have to watch out :))Something fishy is supposed to be hint. or everything can be hint.They are smart to hide, we must be smarter to find out. Hmmm i think, not we but you all. I'm just recaller & effortless. Mianhae

Interesting enough on RM, they probably filmed the last episode on Nov. 1st when they also celebrated Wookie's bday. Wookie and the others went to the market and he wore a dark green hoodie. He wore that for the whole ep. Then in the last five minutes where he played anchorman and interviewed his new roommates, he changed in grey hoodie + red hat, the same outfit of the birthday picture posted a few weeks ago... I wonder if they will show Wookie's bday on the next episodes or not.

Anyway, what I could see from RM ep was that Wookie is surely friendly with everyone in the house, but I see there's no one or nothing more between him and the females. There's no one who is being flirty with him. They more look like old time acquaintances! On the last ep Jang Ok said Wookie is ugly, which I believe was a joke. Who knows if he asked her to say it to show a certain person who said that he gets along well with women that there's someone who doesn't find him attractive? ;) Hehe.

About Wookie and Da Hae's relationship, like I said other times, a bossy person like him loves someone who doesn't listen to his "orders". Da Hae is a woman like that: she has personality, she likes to do things her own way, she hasn't a leader personality in a group because she probably feels a little unsure about this quality, but she could be a perfect one. Wookie on the other hand, is a natural leader. Lead people to the path he finds morally good, is one of the things he does the best but without much thought (he is very impulsive).

On the outside, it may look like Wookie is the dominant one because he usually orders others around while Da Hae who looks more shy in the last years, is the submissive part. What you see is not what you get. Wookie is probably dominant in the working environment because he met some people who are or seem submissive, and he can be bossy around them, a sort of "guide", like for Jackson and Youngji on RM, haha. Da Hae is probably less dominant with co-stars, because of her past scandals she tries to be "careful" with words and to show herself to new people. She is trying to be more on defensive and talk less compared to the past when she had the guts to say things that many others didn't dare to say publicly. Both have personality, but in their private lifes, they can show a side of them others can't see.

For example, Wookie looks like the type of man who is a total teddy bear with the person he loves. He doesn't act like a doormat, he acts like a sweety. Since he found a person like DH who stands her ground and doesn't let him dominate him all the time, he's entertained. People who look dominant usually adore and fall head over heels for somebody who objects their suggestions. I bet DH gives Wookie a hard time regarding this, that's why he's more amused everyday, this woman knows how to make him interested and is a surprise day after day. Their love probably refreshes every day as well, and it doesn't get dry. Men like Wookie just want a woman to be a challege and one who can understand them and heal them. Wookie is like an appa but inside he is like a kid. He had a nice family but they also had their problems that made him responsible and mature since he was little. He learned to take care of his family very young and this made him develop a parternal attitude towards his family and others as well. Because of this, it's like his childhood was partially lived, as if he didn't live him fully because of the lots of several responsibilities he had to take care of as the older son of the family. Now that he is 33 years old and he found the woman he wants to spend his life with and the problems that have occurred in his family have ended, he can sort of live that childhood he didn't have. Think about it... he also said that when he was little he couldn't afford mangas and action figures, so when he earned a few money he bought those child/teen things. Which means he is probably trying to make up for the things he couldn't do when he was younger, now that he can look after himself more. A man like this tends to love a woman who can both act as female companion in his childhood games, that is able to respect and like his baby part, and that will act maternal with him because after all, he has the heart of a little child and wants to be taken care of deep down, wants to be hugged a lot and that the woman cooks for him... etc.

Da Hae may appear like she can be ordered around, but she's the one who knows how to handle the relationship. Unlike Wookie her childhood was probably lived too much. She lived in a very different environment and she didn't have all the responsibilities Wookie had. She could probably do all the things she wanted to do because of family support. Since she's lived her childhood "normally" and without any familiar hardship on her shoulders like Wookie, she may be less likely to act like a child in private. She looks like the hidden maternal person... the person who is more likely to act as a omma to the people she loves and do all the things a mother does to make her sons happy. She acts like Wookie's "omma" in the way that privately, she looks like the one who tends to pamper him and engages in his activities and likes how inside he is very childish like many men in this world. Remember the last HK bts video. Wookie asks her for a hug and she says "You're emotional again" and then hugs him and tries to ease his cute emotional state.

Ahah, I've said too much again... I don't know if any of this makes sense.

@purlebass, @leeheejin and @NurA, all of you described so well on our Chamo.
and purplebass, the depth you described matches them to a tee (based from what I know from them)
171530pfxffgebejx4zxtz.gif
Cr. Gold
another thing that many didn't know except her costars or close friends-Dahae is a tomboy in real life, even Mickey ParK Yoo Chun said she always acted like a boy during Miss Ripley, really surprised him bc he thought she is a feminine type based on what he saw in Chuno and KBS Drama Award. The latest we know, is the writer for her latest In Style when she/he interviewed her in LA recently-she said Dahae ordered the food like a man (if I'm not mistaken).
and she the wackiest too, that's some quality that really entertains Wookie, you can see in RM latest session, most of the new casts are wackiest at the best, and Wookie looked the happiest there compared to session one. He didn't talks much but laugh the most. Even BM/IM did poorly in rating, he didn't look affected or it didn't show it at all in RM. He blended so well with people like this. Plus we know he got another wackiest, sexy one always waiting with delicious food at home.
You can see Dahae her true animated character in RM ep 82-just like her in MY GIRL
Lee Da Hae, woman of contradiction yells at Yoo Jae Suk, “You watch out!”
By Ceridwen – February 18, 2012Posted in: TV

Actress Lee Da Hae has become the wackiest guest in the history of SBS’s ‘Running Man’.

Recently at the pre-recording of SBS’s ‘Running Man’, Lee Da Hae was the guest and drew a lot of attention from the members. Especially HaHa and Gary blatantly expressed interest from the moment Lee Da Hae appeared at Gimpo Airport looking beautiful with her perfect skin and almost frail figure.

However, from the moment the spy game started at a department store in Busan, Lee Da Hae’s actions shocked the ‘Running Man’ members. Yoo Jae Suk helpfully advised Lee Da Hae, “Watch out. If you are the spy, you have to make sure others don’t realize it.” But Lee Da Hae just yelled back at Yoo Jae Suk, “Oppa, you watch out” and would confuse the members with unpredictable expressions and reactions.

Lee Da Hae seemed to be fully immersed in her own world revealing some of the things that only she should know and constantly confused everyone with one contradiction after another. At the unpredictable game play on Lee Da Hae’s part, all the members were at a loss and Yoo Jae Suk gave up saying, “She’s really the strongest guest. She’s so wacky, there is no way to go against her.”

On the other hand, Lee Da Hae showed off her highly intelligent spy game play in the actual race, shocking the members once again.

After the pre-recording, Lee Da Hae relayed, “I was happy to appear on the program because I really enjoy watching it. But I was really nervous at the beginning because it’s the first time for me on an outdoor game variety and I thought I might not be very good at it. It was really thrilling. It was really enjoyable later on because I was so into it.”

LY73N4w.jpg

credit to @ purplebass

http://wookieandcherry.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/roommate-episode-8-recap/#more-1414

ec9dbcec9a94ec9dbcec9db4-eca28beb8ba4-ebec9dbcec9a94ec9dbcec9db4-eca28beb8ba4-eb
ec9dbcec9a94ec9dbcec9db4-eca28beb8ba4-ebec9dbcec9a94ec9dbcec9db4-eca28beb8ba4-eb

IF HE WANTS TO GO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN KOREA-THERE ARE MILLIONS OF THEM, BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT CAN TICKLE HIS HEART AND MAKES IT THUMP THUMP.

Guest ElitistaM

Da Hae, how will you tame your man's unusual behavior?
10731940_1558835064329564_1789524116_a.j
10727688_1519233444960982_632785732_a.jpvlcsnap-2014-09-11-09h13m15s44.png ironman1-00564.jpgvlcsnap-2014-09-11-05h21m07s215.png Screenshot (1662).png

PiJ3EhofW6OCcXuf22VdUo0sesKrZuywz1OkEZmh

Da Hae:::Stop that tantrums.....Hotel King Korean Drama Fashion
Or else.....I won't take you to that Italian Pizzeria after Blade Man, Wookie Hotel King Korean Drama Fashion