[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ManolitaA

yeah you are right...Donghae get married now...I mean get engage now or please give us a hint kekekkee....we are really really in drought now... :P

Guest ManolitaA

I read some stories of our friend here in this thread that even those people who do not watch korean drama, as they saw donghae in HK they will say Oh are they really lover? they look like one of the real couple...I may also add, one of my officemate who adamantly watch korean drama, but alas as she have seen me watching Hotel king, she is instantly hooked on this drama and she immediately copied all my download episodes and said to me oh my God I'm some kind of an addict to this two, why they are so sweet and have really really good chemistry they look good together, when I watched them i feel I'm also in love...so you see, not only us Donghae shippers had feeling of love when these two are seen together, others feels the real score within this two, actions don't lie...really p5JOBJWTL3P93.pngDonghae is REAL.... :x :\">

So wookie hugged SSK..I told mahself gwaenchana it's just a friendly hug but after that I actually had to rewatched donghae hugs during hk last moment of filming bts to console myself haha..it's my antidote...I dint hated it(the hug with ssk) it's just that it didnt help much with my donghae skinship withdrawal..haha...seriously wookie and cherry, it's christmass..we deserve our bonus, our donghae-big-news bonus [-O< [-O< ...give us something at least..even just a drop of water..jebal :D

I saw Dahae' s best friend Fang Anna went to LA, last week. Knowing Dahae loves bringing her friends there, I'm thinking she went there after Wookie' birthday, and Wookie will join her later to hv a real break, far away from anybody, that's why he said, please don't look for him.

alexndraS said: So wookie hugged SSK..I told mahself gwaenchana it's just a friendly hug but after that I actually had to rewatched donghae hugs during hk last moment of filming bts to console myself haha..it's my antidote...I dint hated it(the hug with ssk) it's just that it didnt help much with my donghae skinship withdrawal..haha...seriously wookie and cherry, it's christmass..we deserve our bonus, our donghae-big-news bonus [-O< [-O< ...give us something at least..even just a drop of water..jebal :D

My own version of dramatroll's list...
Stuffs I need now:
1. Donghae leaving/arriving the airport TOGETHER pics(real pics)
2. Donghae reunited in a film or drama
3. Donghae announcing their wedding
4. Donghae wedding videos and pics
5. Donghae Babies :x :-S
Santa can you hear me?? [-O< [-O<
Santa that's mah only wish this year! :x

Guest LuckyStrike

DaeBaekkkk  :x :\"> :x :x :\"> :x

10802474_331758257009486_1416106155_n_zp

Looking at this pic my mind is telling me that one day they will re tell their love story and will tell their future babies "and that's how I met your mother" awwwwwww! ❤️

Still and will be waiting patiently. Ship is sailing so smoothly. Thank heavens! [-O<

Love is so much I can't even. =))

Now that wookie is on a cant-be-disturbed-dont-try-to-find-him vacation and both of them are already MIA while enjoying their moment of solitute, we're left with no choice but to practice recycling...previous pics,clips,gifs and stuffs starting from my girl era..bring it on gurls :D:D..otherwise we're all gonna starve to death for 2 months if wookie was serious with what he said(he really was serious basing from that im-warning-you-dont-mess-up-with-my-vacation glare of him) :)) so keep the fire burning chinggus...fighting!haha

Looking back, I think the bed scene is not necessary with the flow of HK story, BUT, they know we want it, AND also our CHAMO want it too-sort of like telling us to forget the MY GIRL cuteness but move forward with their maturity.
Its easy for actors/actresses to do passionate bed scene, since that's their job, but to do that with your best friends?
unless your best friend is someone you dream to be with day and night-then only you can be this passionate naturally.

VEeM7s8.jpg

COqxjdr.jpg

• Like 1

Looking back, I think the bed scene is not necessary with the flow of HK story, BUT, they know we want it, AND also our CHAMO want it too-sort of like telling us to forget the MY GIRL cuteness but move forward with their maturity.

Its easy for actors/actresses to do passionate bed scene, since that's their job, but to do that with your best friends?

unless your best friend is someone you dream to be with day and night-then only you can be this passionate naturally.

Agree!! I never thought about this.. But I'm thinking and if had to do that with my best friend could be awkward and weird hahaha maybe because I'm not an actress but I'm sure if we had to do that our relationship could be different after hahaha.. In this case isn't that problem right? Friendship + love.. Oh laa laa ❤❤❤

• Like 1

samzz said: Looking back, I think the bed scene is not necessary with the flow of HK story, BUT, they know we want it, AND also our CHAMO want it too-sort of like telling us to forget the MY GIRL cuteness but move forward with their maturity.

Hey, shippers!! I'm a newcomer here in Donghae land. Love those two from HK and have watched My Girl as well. Even there they are perfect. But of course in HK they are more mature, more professional, have more chemistry and seems more closer in bts scenes. I would like if they will appear a real couple. We need to wait, I guess...What I want more for them now, is appreciation of their hard and fruitful work in HK. I know that the drama didn't have huge ratings, but still it had succsess. And they both (as well as drama overall) deserves to win some awards. Do you think, do they have chance on MBS Awards?

Hey, shippers!! I'm a newcomer here in Donghae land. Love those two from HK and have watched My Girl as well. Even there they are perfect. But of course in HK they are more mature, more professional, have more chemistry and seems more closer in bts scenes. 

I would like if they will appear a real couple. We need to wait, I guess...
What I want more for them now, is appreciation of their hard and fruitful work in HK. I know that the drama didn't have huge ratings, but still it had succsess. And they both (as well as drama overall) deserves to win some awards. 
Do you think, do they have chance on MBS Awards?

@princi welcome to our world.

Talking abt award, slim chances bc of rating and everybody knows who is MBC favoritism. Dahae had scored a very good rating for Miss Ripley before but they gave the award to actress in long term drama instead under short term drama, yes very funny bc MR is just 16 eps.

To me HK is considered successful bc it still managed to get double digit rating as an average, very diff to achieve nowdays, plus it had to compete with a very good high quality sageuk drama from KBS at that time.

samzz said:

Hey, shippers!! I'm a newcomer here in Donghae land. Love those two from HK and have watched My Girl as well. Even there they are perfect. But of course in HK they are more mature, more professional, have more chemistry and seems more closer in bts scenes. I would like if they will appear a real couple. We need to wait, I guess...What I want more for them now, is appreciation of their hard and fruitful work in HK. I know that the drama didn't have huge ratings, but still it had succsess. And they both (as well as drama overall) deserves to win some awards. Do you think, do they have chance on MBS Awards?

@Princi_86 Welcome to this beautiful world!! Have fun enjoying this delulu!! haha

samzz

said:Talking abt award, slim chances bc of rating and everybody knows who is MBC favoritism. Dahae had scored a very good rating for Miss Ripley before but they gave the award to actress in long term drama instead under short term drama, yes very funny bc MR is just 16 eps. To me HK is considered successful bc it still managed to get double digit rating as an average, very diff to achieve nowdays, plus it had to compete with a very good high quality sageuk drama from KBS at that time.