[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ethan_1

ShayneyC said: For me i think the reason why ldw chose ldh as his leading lady for hk because there are lot of kissing scenes and of course the bed scene in the drama and he is only comfortable with ldh. Im just curious i know that this is not the 1st bed scene for ldh, she did it in ms ripley and iris. How about ldw? Is this his 1st bed scene in a drama?

Guest anietayulinda sari

For me i think the reason why ldw chose ldh as his leading lady for hk because there are lot of kissing scenes and of course the bed scene in the drama and he is only comfortable with ldh. Im j curious i know that this is not the 1st bed scene for ldh, she did it in ms ripley and iris. How about ldw? Is this his 1st bed scene in a drama?

Nope,lee dong wook hve a bed scene in drama la dolce vita n scent of woman dudududu

Guest kaman226

ShayneyC said: For me i think the reason why ldw chose ldh as his leading lady for hk because there are lot of kissing scenes and of course the bed scene in the drama and he is only comfortable with ldh. Im just curious i know that this is not the 1st bed scene for ldh, she did it in ms ripley and iris. How about ldw? Is this his 1st bed scene in a drama?

Guest anietayulinda sari

After see the preview episode 26 cuma mau bilang dalam bahasa Indonesia

PINGSAN BERJAMAAH hehehe

Lee Dong Wook Lee Da Hae married quickly hohoho

Wookie & Dada doing this drama are definitely "killing 2 birds with one stone" :D they can't dating in public and this is the only way they can spend time together by involve in this drama..at the beach scene you can see both look so obvious they are fall in love to each other and look so happy esp Wookie's facial expressions..probably because last night they filming the bed scene >:)

Guest bunnystr

GUYSSSSS I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!I haven't watch ep 25 but the preview of ep 26 makes me lost my breath.......how can I breath during the bed scene?!!!!! ^:)^I'm sure HK rating will skyrocketing as Wookie's popularity in China
anyway.....now I KNOW WHY WOOKIE ASKED DADA TO BE HIS CO-STAR IN HK =))GET MARRIED YOU TWOOOOOOOO! :D 

NO PROB! @alexndraS haha.. same here!,,, cant get over with donghae.. im so happy and excited right now!.. 

Right now im still screaming..internally though since i dont want to wake other people in the neigborhood..hahaha..pd-nim is giving us so much treats!

:x

10w5.gifTHIS IS DEFINITELY LEE DONG WOOK AND LEE DA HAE!!! :))
Thanks for the lovely gifs @ranxie ! Do you happen to have an album containing all of your gifs? Hihi. I'd love to save all of them if you don't mind. Haha. :P 
@nashawols I shall read your project! :) I am also working on a DongHae fanfic which is supposed to be about DongHae's relationship since post-MG till the present, but I am stuck in chapter 2! HAHA.
---------OH MY. Just looking at the preview makes my heart do a somersault! I don't know how I would be when I finally watch it! I still haven't seen ep. 25, and arghhh. I don't know. Feels just from the preview! Huhu. 
@elfogadunk dooqhz.jpg
Thanks for this gif! OH MY. I don't know how I should prepare for tomorrow's episode. Just looking at this is making me breathless! UGHHHHH

Guest xtin21bass

alexndraS said:

alexndraS

said: Thanks @xtin21bass‌ for the photos I'm also trembling right now..haha...but while watching the preview..why am I sobbing like a fool?? am I having a nervous breakdown? ~X(

:(

(

Definitely not. He did few times also but I only watched the one in "The Scent of the Woman". That bed scene was a subtle one so it's not hurt to watch it even though the female lead is not Dada. But I have high expectation for THIS ONE in HK. :D

I watched scent of woman and I can't even remember about the bed scene. I have to admit that the drama is really good in term of plot and story line. It is a simple love story that any girl would want.

And regarding DH, her bed scene is miss repley wasn't that hot. I think it is just a kiss scene plus removing jacket. While the one in iris is totally hot. But not very meaningful.

I have high expectation this time, thinking about the quality of the bed scene. There will be a lot of emotion and that wow factor. From the preview, it seems like the lighting and location are quite perfect.

Thanks for the lovely gifs @ranxie‌ ...can't wait for ur gifs from the coming episode ;) ...can't breathe right now....need ventilator =P~ ...might recover by tomoro just before the ep airs n might go crazy again after the first few expected scenes @-) ... [-O< ...jaebal I need a wormhole to take me to Sunday night :!! Suddenly time moving too slow...

Guest ShayneyC

Ah okay felt sad a little that he did the bed scenes before with previous costars. I never watched his dramas after MG.hehe but i never missed lee da hae's dramas.

@blueGurl_niineteen.. currently, where i upload my gifs is within a pile full of trash unimaginable and you dont wanna see dat now.. but since you ask for it i'll sort evrything out and give you the link when i'm done :D

meanwhile.. here's the 1st batch of OTP moments ep25
kocz.gif
5gf.gif

@ombu0106 dont cha worry beybeh.. i'm gonna give it you tomorrow on full blast.. hehhehehe.

Guest kaldina2604

sorry for interrupting your pleasure of the bathroom/bedscene preview but i have noticed something about DongHae's kiss habit :
- Wookie loves touch her ears when he kissed her
- Cherry eonni loves touch his arm everytime wookie kissed her
whoot whoot
they did it since MG era..
:x

Hmm i was just wondering CJW took off his shirt but Mone is wearing dress .Will CJW pick her up and put her in bed .sorry girls i am in pervy mode 

And my final conclusion is that its bedroom.And i so wished that we would have got shower scene and ChaMo starting kissing from there and reaching bed wouldn't it be great.

Annya said:

Hmm i was just wondering CJW took off his shirt but Mone is wearing dress .Will CJW pick her up and put her in bed .sorry girls i am in pervy mode 

And my final conclusion is that its bedroom.And i so wished that we would have got shower scene and ChaMo starting kissing from there and reaching bed wouldn't it be great.

apqaria said: Annya said: