[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said:

ok since we really hunger for our couple-something to look forward too
, here another Dahae Chinese CF brand ANYA, is fond of our CHAMO, and they used this pic for one of their promotion prop.

it's good to see CHAMO everywhere, big chances for us to see them doing the HK promotion over there. If you want to depend on MBC, fat chances, no hope.

@ Han Ya ANYAMicroblogging certification bodies : # This year Tanabata # fiber cloud get clever, meteor mass hate, silverside span of stealing. Jinfeng Yu Lu a meet, they won numerous world. This romantic day, really few happy tears! Who would you choose to go to the movies, eat a big meal, or a trip it stay away?[shame blah]

http://www.weibo.com/anyachina

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz

said: well, it depends on culture, I don't think Korean male female best friend is like that, plus this is CHAMO, which we know they have history before. the other thing to remember, that kind of act involves feeling, and I know the last thing Wookie wants to do is to hurt her feeling or gives false hope. He can do that to other girl if he just want that thing.

Guest tomato05

I ve been watching bts interview and suddenly remember me and my husband. When we"re in front of people or our friends and my husband make a joke like dong wook ssi to da hae, I will also make some reaction exactly like da hae. " what happend with u?? Or my eyes will give him a secret code "dont do that! Im shy.." and change the topic or make my daughter kiss him... :D

So..da hae reaction cant be a secret code to wookie. "Dont do that in front of people but lets do that behind the wall.. " ahhahaha

=))

Be happy donghae shipper.. what happed between them lets chers >:D<

Was so excited to get off work and catch up on 15 pages of this thread! Seeing the pages jump so much was a wonderful gift after a long day.
Several comments after reading all the posts:1. The magnified picture definitely shows that Wookie was holding a key and so I still believe he drove Cherry to the party =)  As to what they did prior to the wrap party...delusional mind takes over...hehe
2. Are we sure that Wookie uses iphone 5S?  Reason why I ask is b/c if you look at his Weibo account, you'll see that the pictures are actually uploaded from an Android phone.  (Weico Android app).  Does he use two phones??  I suspect that he uploads those pictures along with Korean text and an agency staff then updates his Weibo with something in Chinese (hence the updates are under weibo.com rather than Android app).  3. Since the Weibo site is overseen by his agency, perhaps that's why Cherry didn't follow him on Weibo like she followed her Chinese co-stars?

Was so excited to get off work and catch up on 15 pages of this thread! Seeing the pages jump so much was a wonderful gift after a long day.

Several comments after reading all the posts:
1. The magnified picture definitely shows that Wookie was holding a key and so I still believe he drove Cherry to the party =)  As to what they did prior to the wrap party...delusional mind takes over...hehe

2. Are we sure that Wookie uses iphone 5S?  Reason why I ask is b/c if you look at his Weibo account, you'll see that the pictures are actually uploaded from an Android phone.  (Weico Android app).  Does he use two phones??  I suspect that he uploads those pictures along with Korean text and an agency staff then updates his Weibo with something in Chinese (hence the updates are under weibo.com rather than Android app).  
3. Since the Weibo site is overseen by his agency, perhaps that's why Cherry didn't follow him on Weibo like she followed her Chinese co-stars?

Actually the admin update his facebook first then on weibo. Always like that.

Guest turquoiseblue

WHEW! So girls, does the page look fine now? I'm sorry something went wrong when I posted the article of LDW here. I sent a message to soompi moderators to fix coz I cant find the Edit button. Now it looks fine to me. let me know if there's any problem at your end thanks :D

Guest ManolitaA

turquoiseblue said: WHEW! So girls, does the page look fine now? I'm sorry something went wrong when I posted the article of LDW here. I sent a message to soompi moderators to fix coz I cant find the Edit button. Now it looks fine to me. let me know if there's any problem at your end thanks :D

Looks Fine now...turquoiseblue 

Guest ManolitaA

about asking for comment on what role Dong Wook we like, his role in "MG" or "HK", as for me I like both, cause in MG our couple 1st drama together, but still as Cha Jae Wan in HK is the best cause our couple do so many adlibs...nyahahha, so sweet... :x :x :\"> :\">

Me, happily reading this thread for 2 hours journey to my uncle's house...woaaa~~ you guys are Daebak..so in conclusion, we knew it is Range Rover's car key!! Reminds me of My Girl days...owh...I feel so old!!!
So shippers, let's patiently waiting for RM episode showing the wrap party..and we can have a longer interview with Da Hae...
Anya brand was using that pic?? Yeahhh..can they cast Wookie in the CF, being lead who mesmerized by Da Hae's beauty when she used that cosmetic?? Owh, I need to talk to the advertistment department of Anya!!

Guest turquoiseblue

soomp said: I fixed the broken post - please be careful when copying & pasting from other sites - be sure to only get the text you want, not the entire website ^^
Happy shipping!