[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest nancykimlee

apqaria said: @maz, let me help you in this excitement control issue too.
How about those other 2 parts of the video @nancykimlee mentioned on the first post here ;) :P

Hi just dropping by to bump this thread. Kinda busy this weekend. hoping that next week will get a lot of updates already <3
ENJOY your weekend guys cuz soon we will have another reason to love weekends <3
ASDOWAEFOSGMGHHJJH these two are extremely HOT <3

I discovered that there is also a baidu bar for our couple :D
Here is the link:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=%E4%B8%9C%E6%B5%B7%E5%A4%AB%E5%A6%87%E5%AE%88%E6%8A%A4%E4%BC%9A

And here is a picture of our beautiful sleepy couple (BTS of MG) :)) :x
bfbb789djw1edttob288mj20hs0ddta2.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for this thread!! (I know I'm late :( )
Those pictures and videos that you guys posting here, makes me smile and cry and giddy and happy all over the place :((
I will forever remember in Wookie's fanmeeting and Dahae was the guest star. All the fans who came demand the to date :)) and Dahae said "We'll try to date".   >:) B-)
Well, we never know whether they really date or not at the time, I just love the fact that they know the fans love them together :x
And I love the promotion of Hotel King on MBC website highlighted them and call them best couple ;)) They must have known that DongHae is loved by people. My longtime friend who is also a fan of My Girl getting all excited about this news and said "let's just lock them in a bedroom together and make them married" :))

SOMEBDODDDDDDDDDDDY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEBAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG IM SHAKING JSUT BY SEEING THOSE SCRIPT READING PICS. MY HEART IS BEATING FAST... THEY WERE ALL SMILES AND AND DONGHAE SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! AND THEY ARE BOTH WEARING WHITE!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGG I NEEED OXYGEN! ALSKAKDFGHJJKG I HOPE LOST OF SCROTP READINGS PICS OR IF POSSIBLE VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED! 

@popscreen7 welcome here keep posting . just dont mind me doing all this CAPSLOCK i just couldnt contain my feels 

Guest michbadat

Ohhhh this threa dis making me sooooooo giddy and happy i wanna cry.. i cannot wait for us to spazz NEW BTS  AND PICS OF THIS COUPLE 

oh wow thank you AQ for those wonderful photos of them being together again (not just thru PS/artworks), it's for real now...both  in white outfits...i hope they did not feel awkward seeing each other after the longest time...both looked so casual and fresh, LDH with little make-up & pony-tail hairdo and LDW with his hair down, looking younger...wow can't hide my excitement...i really miss them a lot....hmmmm i hope the spark is still there :x

Guest nancykimlee

apqaria said: @cocomhe, yes I am also worried about the awkwardness and specially with the high hopes and expectations about their chemistry. But I still have trust they can pull it off once again :x

hi @nancykimlee yes you are right, i am pretty sure they are both professional to work with each other again inspite of their past relationship but for sure the awkwardness is just normal from the start and would eventually fade out...just a wishful thinking, isn't it that "love is lovier the second time around", so let's hope for the best   :x