[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

19 hours ago, dolley said:

haha must be for tiktok aficionado too 

but in fairness, she's better than the robotic dance with same steps eversince. But with the steps, dance moves and choreography of idols today, she needs to catch up and more practice. Something with worth during quarantine. 

Of course she's far better than any try hard one.

The latest NO REGRET dance probably she suddenly remembered she nearly become an idol 13 years ago.

WJd3Bj2.jpg

jqPvFQR.jpg

I read the discussion, SHK likes the OST from her old drama with HB, and she even said she wish she can be 28 again, the age she was with him.

The correlation we had with DH is the same.

On Wookie birthday last year she sang Wookie's favorite song from My Girl, and continuing with using My Girl songs and even inserted Wookie in the videos. 

The similarities between the shippers- no one jumping up and down with OMG, OMG bla, bla..all very cautious with wait and see kind of reaction.

To me SHK seems genuine with her actions. Friendly vibes.

For DH, the most pathetic action is the SX partner is involved in this virtual reconciliation. He is the videographer of all the videos.  He encouraging her to find connection with Wookie again. We are still lucky bc Wookie is very smart guy and he knows the game. 

On 5/29/2020 at 6:27 PM, samzz said:

Probably she's trying to be in this show..bc all 3 of them used to be her friends..in fact Rain is her ex-boss.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/05/yoo-jae-suk-lee-hyori-rain-to-add-members-to-their-hangout-with-yoo-co-ed-dance-group

hahaha probaly the other one wants to be a member, I saw the frequency of comments done a few weeks, I remember I posted it here, and stop when we caught the attention.

maybe the agency didn't employ they service they had other media company to do the PR. or they don't want to waste money at all since it is hard to collect on ATM's.

13 minutes ago, dolley said:

hahaha probaly the other one wants to be a member, I saw the frequency of comments done a few weeks, I remember I posted it here, and stop when we caught the attention.

maybe the agency didn't employ they service they had other media company to do the PR. or they don't want to waste money at all since it is hard to collect on ATM's.

Yes, absolutely correct about the try hard one, bragging about their friendliness NOW, when the other land ATMs are unreachable at the moment.

But I'm skeptical also about her 4 hours dance routine, complete with dance instructor.

On Heraldpop, yes, no money no talk.

Throwback, filming Arang.

Pulling a prank- Wookie sent a message to DH, he was unable to come to her FM/Birthday, bc busy shooting Arang..

But he rushed to her right after filming.

xDOcGvF.png

Same with HB, he rushed right after MLKSS filming.

So, now why DHshii, none of them or any established actors reluctant to act with you again. Before this you got non stop love call from them. Since 2010, only Miss Ripley is coming from the Director/writer, the rest of the drama before announcement are from costar love call. Even at lowest point, Jang Hyuk and Wookie were there for you. Why burned the bridge.

We know part of the reason..you set a term and condition to all, must be allowed to talk and elevate "that massage parlor". 

So now waiting for the 4 hours dance results..either for her or for the SX partner, or none at all.

Wookie's make up stylist and Cody aka Gong Yoo's stylist like this picture.

She's still involved in Wookie latest pictorial.

And she attended Gong Yoo Movie premier last year, same night Wookie was there too. She must be very close  to DH in the past of course through Cody and Wookie.

@dolley, DH's lady boss is following Hyoli, so I think co-ed dance is on their mind too,  maybe last chance to get something for DH before she change agency again next year. 

And she's following Joheenam, of course they are aware of Wookie's career development.

That's why Chanel is always used as messenger.

QdgoiVl.jpg

Chanel boy still busy last week. The account owner said Wookie shooting something near her office.

r2l89PZ.jpg

-----

Celebrities with foreign nationality.

L9rY9Dt.jpg

So DH going to use Australian law for her whatever private life settlement in the future.

Cherry.

ErqIzS0.jpg

Someone forgot her IG, hahaha.

@dolley yes someone so afraid his career might be over bc of his connection.. only now he realized it after completely destroying hers.

Then who eat the Cherry Gelato.

Btw we are happy for Wookie's career, and he's laughing to the bank until now.

I remember what DH said during Lie Bar.. she's the only one who put trust to man to highest degree..NO REGRET at all. GP public said she pissed off bc of everything.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/han-so-hee-marriage-world-married/

Well not all men are like that. But putting your trust in exchange of your image and career is a big NO woman.