[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Since Green Rose, I knew her work ethic..no wonder she is so respected in K-ENT even though playing antagonist characters most of the time.

Very very entertaining episode last night. Pour with praise from k-netizen. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377296wpp/kim-seo-hyung-talks-about-life-after-sky-castle-and-how-she-prepared-for-her-character

Hope Wookie has a chance working with her in another work. They match as siblings so well, an older mature sister Wookie yearning to have.

Hope DH still good friend with her just like the past. In 2012, they were still good friends.

@samzz hahahaha...when someone and the fans?? so desperate in getting a job, here we go again..

I doubt if DH and KSH still friends bc KSH seems so serious in her job as an actress, while DH so serious about her hobbies. and yes I hope one day wookie and KSH got a chance to work in a drama series.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz hahahaha...when someone and the fans?? so desperate in getting a job, here we go again..

I doubt if DH and KSH still friends bc KSH seems so serious in her job as an actress, while DH so serious about her hobbies. and yes I hope one day wookie and KSH got a chance to work in a drama series.

I knew that, my bait must be very very delicious to them, seems like I can catch the biggest shark in this world with this bait.

Why they are so interested in our house.. whereby they have everything, except TRUE LOVE?. We feed them because they asked for it. I remember they terrorized this thread during Goblin time with just simple bait "Fried Chicken". If they just concentrate on building up their SX romance and not disturbing us, we won't disturb them too..but they sent their pathetic minions to us. Wrong house minions.

Next time don't use Wookie as a bait, we know how to play with our shipping, don't use him in your scripted Chinese Socmedia.

Dear videographer, please stop using her to use Wookie in this video. You are the cameraman, be responsible, do you want Korean media to notice this, that you directed, edited the video... Lee Da Hae' Wook inserting past Wook in Tik Tok..

Don't disturb Chamo shipping thread ok. Just concentrate on your music career.

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4456025638502413/4456025769810087

Btw, my resolution to my boss..

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4460743307755539/4460743401318032

One of actress who is showing she is NOT hungry for men attention..I like the maturity she showed in this episode. She is not forcing herself or overdoing it when being interviewed by Wookie. Truly professional.

@samzz yes even on the Jeju island tangerene videos, wook face was there, come on do not include him he's not under their planet. Don't use him, his career is moving forward by working hard and not by using anybody. And I don't  want him to be associated with people who only  eat, play, sleep, collect...repeat

and whoever reported us, I feel you hahaha we only wrote the truth here, and I know we hit the ego, we hit the truth and truth really hurts.

37 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz yes even on the Jeju island tangerene videos, wook face was there, come on do not include him he's not under their planet. Don't use him, his career is moving forward by working hard and not by using anybody. And I don't  want him to be associated with people who only  eat, play, sleep, collect...repeat

and whoever reported us, I feel you hahaha we only wrote the truth here, and I know we hit the ego, we hit the truth and truth really hurts.

Yes, I read Hyun Bin's fans so angry with the latest association, so we are doing the same. Why he needs to insert Wookie in DH's desperate video. If he really wants to support this shipping thread, allow DH herself to do it right from the beginning, Don't post a video she spent the night with you.

Ask her to communicate with the fans directly why she needs Wookie in her latest videos. Why now.

Next time if they want to mock us, check their mental health first.

The nature of his scandal roughly the same-related to uncontrolled desire, immoral activities. If others are angry, so..

Yes, facts really hurt though.

Sooner or later, Korean media will take note on this. 

• Love 1

@samzz let me remind them BEFORE they act like they don't need the fans, in fact they never considered what the fans could feel. They are so insensitive creatures mocking they fans and NOW they used old videos to include wookie, for what?  Bc they realized they need their fans so to feed their bank accounts? Did they feel that day by day those loyalists and ATM's were gone?

Well I heard it already karma is digital

• Love 1

I don't blame you JDY, even his ex-gf waiting for his call. She together with the help of her SX partner, produced 3 videos related to him or even inserted him in the videos last 2 months. 

Not counting millions of other women and girls out there.

If we don't being sarcastic these few months, probably we will have more than 10 videos.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/jang-do-yeon-date-lee-dong-wook-gong-yoo/

No wonder that scene got so many comments.

Hahaha, I lol when I read this comment, bc that what exactly I said to my friends when first blind items in 2015 about 2 celebrities (male and female) went for holidays overseas but people not suspected anything because they are known as good friends. Both of them confirmed during Lie Bar, that rumor is really about them.

I said to my friends, its sound like my bias..

Then the same year 2015 @Lovebeats3showed me the biggest clue, the dining table, but we keep it among us only at that time hahaha.

Such history of Donghey shippers.

Cute comments tho..

+781, -18] "The top star is a male actor who was a lead in a movie that was released last year and is scheduled to be starring in another movie for release this year"

Its sound like my bias :(

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/another-top-male-actor-is-under-threat.html?m=1

@samzz wahhh JDY really funny and tall, she can make wook smile all year round.

The power of social media and cellphones. Everything you put on your phone it will be revealed in due time specially those who hide immoral, illegal information, photos on the phone.

@dolley  I still couldn't believe how stupid and childish the foursome..why suddenly wants to use Wookie in their social media. 

Imagine CEOs of cosmetic brand or businessman with that level of thinking can go that low trying to "support" Donghey or shippers especially. Luckily I saw "spending the night at sx partner house" Tik Tok first before they released the My Girl tangerines scene video, the next day after that Tik Tok.

Imagine how Korean media will write about it ( if they are interested)..

"Maybe for example..a partner of xXxX helps inserting the ex costar who used to have dating rumor with his  girlfriend in the past, into a video for the purpose of just having fun."

Talking about their level of thinking and under the influence of alcohol bc all of them are known heavy drinker. 

Point is why they choose him, not other ex costars, or is that good when the partner who had biggest scandal in the past trying to associate with the actor by using the girlfriend. 

@samzz they really know how to play monkey business, since their company has no planning team, no marketing team, they came up with that idea, inserting My Girl scenes  of course it's not as effective if they only showed her face, adding wookie will make it more romantic haha..I wonder if after this they making the same using Hotel King videos.

They using wookie bc admit it or not their chemistry is a magnet to viewers. And admit it or not, most of the fans left they still leedonghey shippers and they didn't even dare to mention that number. Does she gain new fans? of course she gained 10,000k??  from the other side of the planet but most of them  just faking that they like her

• Love 1

10 hours ago, samzz said:

Then the same year 2015 @Lovebeats3showed me the biggest clue, the dining table, but we keep it among us only at that time hahaha.

Such history of Donghey shippers.

I hope I still I have those skills @samzz. 1 year before they admit we already had those traces. Nowadays,even Dispatch needs to find new material for their site, because celebrities already put all their hint of dating on the social media. So, Dispatch is not required anymore to know who date who. 

The reason why they still need him is simple,the answer is cashflow. Even MBC got a lot of profit from their videos. This video almost approaching 80 M soon. Guess how much MBC got through youtube ads.

• Love 2

23 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz they really know how to play monkey business, since their company has no planning team, no marketing team, they came up with that idea, inserting My Girl scenes  of course it's not as effective if they only showed her face, adding wookie will make it more romantic haha..I wonder if after this they making the same using Hotel King videos.

They using wookie bc admit it or not their chemistry is a magnet to viewers. And admit it or not, most of the fans left they still leedonghey shippers and they didn't even dare to mention that number. Does she gain new fans? of course she gained 10,000k??  from the other side of the planet but most of them  just faking that they like her

Hahaha inserting Hotel King scene..very good idea if they inserting the bed scene because DH so addicted to overseas vacation.

Luckily she is very rich if not all Atms can go bankrupt with monthly overseas vacation.

Btw..start watching English sub. KSH + Wookie. Poor JDY, she waited nearly 3 days for Wookie to call her. 

And stumbled upon old pictures, DH with KSH. I remember KSH said, she received so many hate comments for her character in  Temptation of Wife..she called DH to share the experience bc DH received the same hate comments after Chuno and Miss Ripley. The info still available in DH's thread.

LIfND7t.jpg

TAnmrXg.jpg