♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

Guest chunna6002

@liddi

I'll try to answer, hehehe. JYJ and each member are banned to Korea TV station cos of their scandal with SMEnt. they're banner to show in music show and variety that SMEnt has power in them. so, when 3 of JYJ decide to join new agency C.Jes, the agency make another job for them that SMEnt can't force their activities. Kim Jae Joong make debut in Japan (movie or drama, I forgot it), Yoochun makes debut in drama (SKKS), and Junsu in musical. that parts aren't SMEnt area to force beside C.Jes find a solution for 3JYJ can sing again. and in 2010 they can make comeback with first album. but, its full of bitter sweet ways, cos of music show banned some of their song. and you know, JYJ makes another ways to promote their songs in other countries. not only in asia, but america and Europe. so they really popular there. me as a cassie (but just JYJ) is very proud of them. they have suffered time but they find the way to rise again.

and I think, if SMEnt isn't interrupt their activities again as a singer, but I know SM still has a power to banned their appearance in TV show programmes. as same as in 3Days, law and justice can't win over power and money. hahaha

correct me if I'm wrong.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bellieboey

@chunna6002..

After I read through your post..I noticed that their case is serious than I ever thought...
Never knew they were banned from certain tv programs...
Why SMent would do such thing for them??Not fair!!
They are humans..not robot, okay!!
Haih!!!

I was wondering..will I or will all TaeBo lovers get to see them in entertainment shows together..
My heart and dreams shattered hearing about the case..huhu... X(

@chunna6002Thank you very much for explaining the situation between JYJ and SM Entertainment, My respect to JYJ for being able to rise above such bullying tactics, and still see the success that they are enjoying today. And if I remember correctly, their lawsuit against SM Entertainment also turned the tide on the prevalent, inhumane practices in their industry. Good for them! Those who come after them definitely owe them a huge debt of gratitude. It is frustrating that SM Entertainment still has the leverage to stop them from being on TV programmes... hopefully that gets overturned too in the future. As for power and money having the upper hand over law and justice, we have the HTKs, YBWs and Prosecutor Chois of the world to set things right. And remember what happened to KDJ and the Falcon guy... one day, justice will prevail. :)>-
@bellieboeyIf this is really the case, looks like our only hope of seeing TaeBo is during SBS awards night. So there is still a little hope... truly miss TaeBo and the entire 3Days cast.

Guest chunna6002

@bellieboey

they just do what the truth is. although the bitter reality what will they get after leave SM.

SM banned them in TV Show programes cos of they left when TVXQ are in top and rising stars. and their contract didn't end yet. so, SM use their power to force the entertain industries to ban their activities as a group in music.

but I like their choice. cos of it I know Park Yoochun. heheheh

@liddi.

hahha. yes, we have HTK, YBW, and pressecutor Choi. don't worry about this. hihihi.

chunna6002 said: @roweina hahaha. honestly I wanna make fanfic for TaeBo and add new case, wanna develope their chemistry and relationship in my fanfic. although I can write story, but I'm very bad at english. hahaha. so I'll postpone it. Bo Won is bright and brave girl, I think she must initiate first to kiss then Tae Kyung will be confident. hahaha like Kim Yoon Hee to Lee Seon Joon. :D

Guest chunna6002

@roweina78

maybe, I can imagine it. hihi

but, Yoochun has improved his kissing skill in I miss You (I think) if compare for his prev dramas. and looking forward for his movie too. I doubt to watch Sea Fog, can't be ready to watch chunni's movie debut. someone called truly actor if he/she decide to join in movie (its just my opinion) cos of we can see the scene that rarely show in drama. in movies we can see the actors with attractive power like Kim Yeon Seok and Lee Jung Jae, and in drama we can see actors with attractive appeal like lee min ho, kim soo hyun, park yoochun, etc.

hehehe

if you wanna add park ha sun IG here is 》》 @kellyshinegrace

Guest bellieboey

@liddi...

"If this is really the case, looks like our only hope of seeing TaeBo is during SBS awards night. So there is still a little hope... truly miss TaeBo and the entire 3Days cast."

I hope by the time during SBS night..PYC is still around..I hope he will attend the award..WITH PARK HA SUN...When is his enlistment date??I hope not the end of the year...
:(

@chunna6002

they just do what the truth is. although the bitter reality what will they get after leave SM.
SM banned them in TV Show programes cos of they left when TVXQ are in top and rising stars. and their contract didn't end yet. so, SM use their power to force the entertain industries to ban their activities as a group in music.
but I like their choice. cos of it I know Park Yoochun. heheheh

hmm..but seems not fair rite??huhu...Ya...but they made the right choice...
I started to like PYC since SKKS..before this..i prefer Junsu..becoz I though that PYC looks like a player with his long hair and when he smiles..hahahah..but my perception changed when I saw him acted as a serious and cool scholar...
:D

@roweina78...
eh!!ya..I think they removed the videos..Before I posted the link here..I opened the page and still exist...
I'll try to look for another link...

ok..found it..here's the link...
http://www.epdrama.com/high-kick-3-the-revenge-of-the-short-legged/high-kick-3-the-revenge-of-the-short-legged-episode-100/2/
there's 2 part..part 1 and part 2..both in eng subs...

Guest sintha유천 themicky

HELLO All :-h :-h I just wanted to share a video  ;)) i hope all of you guys love it

Song : 4men - Never Leave You
Lyrics :
I will tell you I love you always so I can see you even with my eyes closed
I will always be next to you so you can touch me when you reach out your hand

I never leave you, I never leave you
You're the only one that is in my heart
I never leave you baby, I never leave you
You're my lady, right?
You're in my arms, right?

I will light your way so you will never get lost
I will always treat you with sincerity so you can feel my love

I never leave you, I never leave you
You're the only one that is in my heart
You're my lady, right?
You're in my arms, right?

I love you, I love you
I was born in this world to tell you this

I never leave you, I never leave you, I never leave you
I will love you so everyone can be jealous
I will really love you so the whole world can know

Han Tae Kyung & Yoon Bo Won  :x :\">

Guest chunna6002

@bellieboey

firstly I know Yoochun is calm, serious, and charming guy. so far I know him, he's funny and playful.

I think so. yoochun has playboy face. but, he's someone who sincerity with love.

Guest dreamerland

@chunna6002..
these much things had happened in PYC and JYJ life.. huhu.. hopefully their ban end soon..just like @liddi  said, our last hope is SBS Awards nite and me too hope we can see TaeBo together.. 
@roweina78haha.. when i making this gif.. imageimagei was thinking when we will get this scene in different circumstances... like a dating .. as u said, imagine them at wedding.. Im sure Bo Won will be with her super watts smile but i doubt on Tae Kyung.. He will stare at everyone for keeping eye on Bo Won especially he will give deadly stare at that candy face guy.. lol..
@bellieboeychingu.. where's the 3rd nite review dear.. eagerly waiting for it..  I like all parts in 2nd nite of TaeBo.. 

Guest dreamerland

@roweina78 
hoonhyun is Park Hoon and Soo Hyun from Doctor Stranger.. I like their chemistry.. 
joMzTPMo7GCY0.jpg
and as far 8 episodes gone..Hoon waiting for his long lost first love.. Hyun start to like Hoon.. 
its like they are not meant to be but we still  hope they will end up together.. 
and thanks for the videos re.. Im already downloaded it.. hehe 

@sintha유천 themicky

Thanks for the video re.. its so good.. 

and the songs too damn good...

Guest chunna6002

@dreamerland

I hope so. TaeBo must get awards for top exellence actor and excellence actress. they deserve it well

Guest chunna6002

@dreamerland

I hope so. TaeBo must get awards for top exellence actor and excellence actress. they deserve it well

Guest bellieboey

@dreamerland...

hihi..sorry for the late update chingu..been busy these days..huh!!

here's my review for the 3rd night...but 3rd night is the shortest night for TaeBo...

jGJGkyv.jpg

ZCX37iD.jpg

mCj2NwT.jpg

to be continued...

Guest candymilo

@bellieboey‌ thank you! :) it's fun to read what can possibly was in their minds for those uspoken and eye talking moments ;-)

Guest dreamerland

@bellieboeyhaha..thanks my chingu for taking time in ur busy schedule.. 
love the 3rd night review.. <3

Waaahhh i miss this thread. Happy that its still on going. Thanks to the ever loyal Taebo fans. :-bd =D> I have a lot of back reading to do. Glad that we are increasing in numbers here. I would really love to see the Parks again. [-O< [-O< I really really hope sooner.

Archived