♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

Guest dreamerland

@liddi we hv to ask our Bo Won to teach him some.. lol
22.jpg
pic cr: roweina
and also this scene... I like when Bo Won make a cute "HUH" sound when Tae Kyung order more foods.. lol...

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tomoyo1010

@mcromance‌ ..i'm relieve that you understand me. :D now, wonder how much it'll cost to buy phone like theirs. 
@liddi, @dreamerland...most people in kdramaland had that bad phone call etiquette habit. they only say goodbye to each other when they're having fun or normal or sweet conversation over the phone. :)) how about TK-BW tele-convo? :)] :D

@tomoyo1010Come to think of it... have they ever had a proper tele-conversation? She's left him voice mail... with an incomplete address (never even said which building of Grand Mall she was meeting the suspect)... and the last time she called him from the payphone, she was interrupted by Major LCK. Any other incidents?
If they do have any phone calls in the future, I am almost certain that he would end it, not with "Good bye", but "Make sure you don't smile at just any man".

Guest tomoyo1010

liddi said: @tomoyo1010Come to think of it... have they ever had a proper tele-conversation? She's left him voice mail... with an incomplete address (never even said which building of Grand Mall she was meeting the suspect)... and the last time she called him from the payphone, she was interrupted by Major LCK. Any other incidents?
If they do have any phone calls in the future, I am almost certain that he would end it, not with "Good bye", but "Make sure you don't smile at just any man".

Guest mcromance

I love you guys, you made me smile with TaeBo in mind, when I'm a bit depressed because of a guy from my STP from WD. Poor guy has it hard right now, and I'm suffering with him :(

So thanks for bringing a little bit of sunshine into my soul :x

Guest bellieboey

you guys know where I can watch/ download this series in HD??I'm trying to snap some caps but not in good quality...
BTW..made a quote for this couple... :xHTK & YBW in love..
Y0Pq4BE.jpg

I used their hish school photos because I find it very cute...still working on their present photos though.. ;)

Guest dreamerland

@bellieboeythere is one site u can download HD one but  hv  to download via torrent. i will get the link for u.. 

btw, taebo creations looks cute...

Guest dreamerland

@bellieboey
hey there.. u asked for the link right.. here you go.. 

http://urhangateway.blogspot.com/2014/03/three-days-eng-sub.html

Okie, I'm still on page 25 n read post from May 13th, LOL....

@candymilo.....aahhh, another one who watch coz of the writer, Awesome....I think I watched Ghost only a few days. Ahhh...watch after it all finished. Btw, my friend said if we watch 3 Days after it all finished, it might be that not "fun" coz of the flashback. Maybe kinda like "ahhh, I've just seen this scene before"...

aahhhh, from RTP too....yeah, ChunNi own that Tae Kyung's character. I always like if I cant imagine someone else take the role n I think he always do that. Sorry coz of the Bias, XD....Btw, beyond ur imagination...So, what U thought before when U knew it was him who became the lead actor on ur fav.writer project?

From all ChunNi's lead female, Park Ha Sun will be the 1st one that I'm looking forward for her next project (also for Han Ji Min but I already follow her before I became a Chunsa n  coz of her I watched RTP).

YESSS.....no need to compare......

Btw, I made review about ChunNi's kissing scene from all his drama before. U can read it on HERE n more for RTP ( Hug  & Holding hand ) so what should I make for TaeBo? XD.....No Kiss but we still get hug & holding hand. XD...

Btw, U also can read our thought about Park Ha Sun in Here.

ooohhhh, just FYI.....I already learn how to make vid. LOL...but it's really need time to make it. I think more than make a recap. XD....I need a lot of time to make the sub can sync with the video ( I dont know how to make hardsub, XD....) Btw, I decided to including all TaeBo's scene (not only just Tae Kyung n Bo Won scenes but also TaeBo with others character - even if it just only mention Tae Kyung or Bo Won's name. XD.....)

FIGHTING for my self. LOL.....Big Head Cat 037.gif

@roweina78Long long stares... nervous hand gestures... sighh.. TaeBo doesn't have a lot of the conventional romantic scenes... but I still feel so much more with our awkward couple compared to other couples that hug, kiss, take romantic walks... writer-nim, we have been shortchanged! Where is Season 2?!?!
Love the write-up on PHS... thank you so much for sharing. Will you be adding on to her write-up, having watched her in 3Days? As with you, I am really looking forward to her future projects, and hoping to catch her previous dramas (Two Weeks is in my drama watch list now). However, I think it's probably safe to say that none of her characters to date, is as awesome as our Officer Yoon.
Sounds like the video you have in mind will be TaeBo heaven for sure. Take your time... I doubt none of us are leaving TaeBo anytime soon :-bd

Guest chunna6002

I just finished to watch The Miracle of Giving Fool. Honestly I already watch it past time. but now, I realised there is Park Ha Sun here, her hair like in 3Days. short hair~ ♥♥

my movie list are story about Oppa-Dongsaeng. hahaha. The Committment, War of The Arrows, and The Miracle of a Giving Fool. Very nice and thouch to watch them. (just recommended film) hehe

Guest dreamerland

@roweina78whoa.. cant wait for your video full of TaeBo scenes only.. i really loved all ur recaps of Three Days.. its so good and sometimes so funny re.. 8-}
@liddi our awkward shy shy couple TaeBo rules our hearts and im damn sure they are going to live there forever.. me too want Season 2 with new storyline and new villain ...
This is the 3rd  tme im still shipping character leads even after the drama ends.... The first two in other languages though.. 

Guest tomoyo1010

thanks @roweina78 for sharing the review and write ups on Park Hasun. lovely...
something came to my mind last night, when is PYC enlistment date? tried searching but found none. news only said he received noticed for enlistment. I doubt it will be within this year, but still there's a possibility. haish...i was hoping our TaeBo to come together to SBS Drama Awards end of this year. :)

Archived