♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

@bellieboy......kyyaaa....Love ur review. 03.gif

yes...most of it they met during the night, XD....coz I'm doing the vid project so I can notice it again. LOL...

On their 1st meet, we didnt know its afternoon or night coz they met in a room. XD.....but I think its already night. XD

Btw, is the video works? U all can watch it with the sub?

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamerland

@bellieboey..love the 2nd Night review too.. but the night still young.. hehe

@roweina78just finish downloading the videos and sub...thank u so much dear for the video...
just like@bellieboey said, no need to skip scenes anymore.. 

chunna6002 said: prince lee gak and queen in hyun. or maybe GakHa version 2? cos Park ha sun is Park Ha too without 'sun' ? lol~ thanks for nice pict @bellieboey btw, after Cha Young and Bo Won used Dontalk app to send a message to HTK, I'm very curious about that app, cos I think that app just familiar in korea. so, I download it and now I invite my friend to download it too. hahahaha.

@dreamerland n @liddi.....hahaha...yup, no Phone Call Etiquette.....No Hello n Goodbye....Think SS doesnt have that class, XD....

liddi said: @tomoyo1010Come to think of it... have they ever had a proper tele-conversation? She's left him voice mail... with an incomplete address (never even said which building of Grand Mall she was meeting the suspect)... and the last time she called him from the payphone, she was interrupted by Major LCK. Any other incidents?
If they do have any phone calls in the future, I am almost certain that he would end it, not with "Good bye", but "Make sure you don't smile at just any man".

Guest 6002aein

@6002aein......aahhhh, I know You. LOL....coz U call me just Rowie, hahaha.....

n welcome on this thread...yeah, finally U can post in here.

oh, btw if U want to quote, U should delete the link vid or the pics....thats soompi's rule, I think...LOL....

For BTS, I think we should wait for the DVD.

candymilo said: @roweina78 Hi there..what a busy week!

To answer your question -"Btw, beyond ur imagination...So, what U thought before when U knew it was him who became the lead actor on ur fav.writer project?"
When I first saw him in Miss Ripley I thought he was good and then in RTP I thought he was REALLY good and when I knew that he will be in this drama I'm sure that he will do a great job with this type of role but never expected that he will be THIS great! So, he did more than I expected ^^ Another reason might be that I didn't watch him in "I miss you" so maybe his acting skills are much improving since that one but I didn't get a chance to see that. (my bad) :( So, I surely will watch his 2 dramas that I missed ; SKKS and I miss you ^^
Yes, will wait for Park Ha Sun next project, already miss her, she's very quiet after the drama ended no news about her at all but I hope she will have a good rest. Maybe we will see her in "Baeksang arts awards 2014"? 
Have a great day and take your time with the TaeBo cuts but can't wait to see them now ...eieiei ^__^

Guest dreamerland

6002aein

said:@dreamerlandhi... nice to meet u sist.... whoa.. u r newbie too last week.... but you have posted more than 200 ... seems you are so active here ... salute i hope i can be like u all... thank u for accepted me  *hug* hehehe... i called taekyung bowon as kyungwon... because I like to take their last name and combine it ... like gakha (chunmin)...wooyeon (chunhye) .. ^^ 

:)

)

:)

Guest bellieboey

@dreamerland...

U inspire me to make this one.. hehe

wah!!great!!nice one..I'm happy I inspired you..haha..but we all here inspire one another..rite??
and it's all becoz of TaeBo effect..hihi..
I didn't know you are new..since you have many posts...
I think..we are similar..I've been with soompi for about 7 years..but I just recently writing in this forum and it's all becoz of TaeBo...
lie you said "Taebo magnet drag me here... "...hehehe

Guest dreamerland

bellieboey said:
wah!!great!!nice one..I'm happy I inspired you..haha..but we all here inspire one another..rite??
and it's all becoz of TaeBo effect..hihi..
I didn't know you are new..since you have many posts...
I think..we are similar..I've been with soompi for about 7 years..but I just recently writing in this forum and it's all becoz of TaeBo...
lie you said "Taebo magnet drag me here... "...hehehe

Guest dreamerland

roweina78 said:@dreamerland n @liddi.....hahaha...yup, no Phone Call Etiquette.....No Hello n Goodbye....Think SS doesnt have that class, XD...
seriuously we need to teach proper phone conversations ethics to HTK.. Then only we are going to get more lovely dovely phone convo between TaeBo in future.. maybe in Season 2.. ( Im too greedy..rofl)
@dreamerland.....ahhh....I c from Hindi's dramas couple. I've never watched Hindi's drama only Hindi's movie but it's been so long too that never watch Hindi's movies.
ah haan.. hindi dramas.. im used to crazy watching it but right now nothing attracts me.. so waiting for a good serials in hindi.. at the moment , addicted with Doctor Stranger though.. 

hahaha...yeah, that's the question....I think Tae Kyung already have some plan in his mind started when he said "But...I do want to see U again,if there is an opportunity in the near future."..... n when they really meet each other, the plan has been started with that "call me..."......XD
Tae Kyung starts to think eherm eherm.. bad HTK.. he used to show poker face all the time at YBW but now brave enough to give warning at her.. "Dont smile at any man".. what a change over man.. Great to go HTK.. 

aahhhh.....another trial & eror...the 2nd vid is more than 30 minutes n after all its done n checked the quality from 1st second, I thought the quality wasnt that good so I think every part will not contain from 2 eps but only 1 eps but maybe not if the total from 2 eps only around 20 minutes.

So, U can dl the vid Part 2 in Here n the sub in Here

55.gif

Guest chunna6002

@bellieboey

wow. nice review. thank you. btw, have you notice BW called HTK 'Ahjussi' when drag him to sit in chair office (when he pretends to be drunk).

@6002aein

hi. nice to meet you here.

I'm happy too cos of she's friend of Han Hyo Joo. I think Park Ha Sun is typical long lasting friend. esp her friend in Dong Yi. beside Han Hyo Joo, she always give support for her another collagues like Lee So Yeon in We Got Married variety show last year, she visit her filming set with Bae Soo Bin and other.

@dreamerland

hahah. another fanpict. and I like this version picture.

Prince Lee Gak and Queen In Hyun. thanks for the pict

@roweina78

yes. I recalled my message. and my friend just see my recalled message without know its content. but its so pityful cos of my contact list just 3 :'( hahahaha.

@roweina78Thank you for the videos. Have not watched Part 2 yet... but dunno whether it is just me but Part 1 felt like it was a little lagging in the funeral scene. In any case, really appreciate your hard work... thank you so much!
I didn't know JYJ is still banned from TV shows... I thought they already came to a settlement of sorts? Why did he have the unspoken agreement with JYJ not to shoot CF with his co-stars? How does that impact them as a group? 1st JYJ song I heard was "Found You", followed by "Be The One". Also heard "Fox Rain", and "Untitled Song"... the latter of which was extremely raw and powerful - you can really feel the frustration, sense of betrayal and through it all, determination from JYJ.
I didn't know HTK is a modern day LSJ... I should check out SKKS then in its entirety. From what I heard, Joseon 4 chemistry was better than the lead couple there... what do you think? BTW... why did you not like PMY in SKKS? Is it her acting, or just the actress herself? Am really glad you like PHS in 3Days... otherwise we won't have your recaps to feed off our TaeBo withdrawals! As for PHS and BJH collaborating with Junsu in a musical... not sure about BJH... but I think PHS is tone-deaf... saw her in Happy Together and she was quite hopeless in holding a tune lol Incidentally, what do you mean about PYC having to sing without his real singer voice? Is this again to do with them being banned from performing on TV?
Really miss 3Days, and our TaeBo. Especially wanna see her in action again... though am not sure how effective she will be in a police outfit with skirt and stiletto heels. Then again, stiletto heels can also be another form of weapon, right?

Guest chunna6002

@liddi

I'll try to answer, hehehe. JYJ and each member are banned to Korea TV station cos of their scandal with SMEnt. they're banner to show in music show and variety that SMEnt has power in them. so, when 3 of JYJ decide to join new agency C.Jes, the agency make another job for them that SMEnt can't force their activities. Kim Jae Joong make debut in Japan (movie or drama, I forgot it), Yoochun makes debut in drama (SKKS), and Junsu in musical. that parts aren't SMEnt area to force beside C.Jes find a solution for 3JYJ can sing again. and in 2010 they can make comeback with first album. but, its full of bitter sweet ways, cos of music show banned some of their song. and you know, JYJ makes another ways to promote their songs in other countries. not only in asia, but america and Europe. so they really popular there. me as a cassie (but just JYJ) is very proud of them. they have suffered time but they find the way to rise again.

and I think, if SMEnt isn't interrupt their activities again as a singer, but I know SM still has a power to banned their appearance in TV show programmes. as same as in 3Days, law and justice can't win over power and money. hahaha

correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived