♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

Guest chunna6002

@counsel05

yes. I wanna see parks. hehehe

I think they gonna meet again but undirectly soon. in Yoochun movie VIP Premiere, So Yi Hyun wedding, or 3Days FM.

hahaha

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bellieboey

continue...4th night...actually..4th night is the shortest night compared to the 3rd night..hiiii

NJ9iQdb.jpg

V2y46N5.jpg

5th night (half episode..hehe)

zqO21aA.jpg

xPBhk5r.jpg

to be continued... :)>-

@bellieboy....

oh Dear.....I love ur 8 Nights story.....keep on making that till the last night. Btw, what kind of application U use for that. Its so pretty, hehe...n ur nickname is Tomato?

@dreamerland.....thanks for the fanart n the gifs.....

Sorry Gals.....can't reply a lot coz must save my 2062 post for ChunNi's bday on June 4th. Think he will talk about 3 Days n also Sea Fog on his fanmeet tomorrow.

here the links for TaeBo's part 3 - 6:

Part 3  Sub

Part 4 Sub

Part 5 Sub

Part 6 Sub

Btw, I also try to make hardsub...

Part 1 

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Btw, I try to upload it to YT but they blocked the vid. LOL....

Hope for get smooth streaming for ChunNi's fanmeet tomorrow.....

oooohhhh @liddi.....actually ChunNi had a CF before with others artist but they werent his co star. It's Blacksmith's resto CF. U can watch it in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UOu0LtG7b8. But the resto owned by SSH. XD.....n on RTP, Blacksmith was the sponsor.

Guest candymilo

@bellieboey‌ @roweina78‌ Thank you all , I miss them so much. While I was listening to the soundtrack I decided to capture my favorite scenes of these two. 
My most warmest scene, I just love their gaze to each other.3days3_zps994c28b3.jpg

Sorry for the subtitle :-) Will share more of my other favorite scenes. Have a great day everyone!

@candymiloWithout understanding a word of your subs, this should be the scene when he redresses her wound and asks her to cheer up, yes?Come to think of it, is Ep13 the last one when they are able to gaze into each other's eyes without awkwardness? Eps 14 and 16 are all awkward looks and quickly glancing away. Adorably sweet... but aishh... all the more reason for Season 2 to give us a highly satisfying resolution to this budding romance.

Guest candymilo

@liddi "Without understanding a word of your subs, this should be the scene when he redresses her wound and asks her to cheer up, yes?" - Yes, that's right, without awkwardness and I think this may be the longest stare that they can look into each other eyes as long as they want...eiei :\">  aahh...season 2 please please! [-O<

Guest bellieboey

@roweina78..
hehe..thanks!!more to come..
I used both Illustrator and photoshop... :)>-
owh ya..btw...Yup..tomato is my nick...heeee

@candymilo...
thanks to you too...lovin your caps... :x

Guest candymilo

I came across this clip so just want to share to all. It's from Park Yuchun's birthday fan meeting. The MC asked about Park Ha Sun (0:52) but I had no idea what he said :D 

Cr: antoinePYC

On his b'day fanmeet, 3 Days co star including PHS send him a birthday message. I can hear her voice when live streaming but till now havent seen the vid n usually the vid more focus to ChunNi's reaction not to the person who send the birthday message, LOL....except for JJ, JS n Mama Park. XD....

n btw, coz its birthday fanmeet, most of the questions were about ChunNi's thought about his life. Not about his drama. But he will has his 1st IMU's fanmeet in Japan on July 9th. It's 1 and half of year after IMU ended. Don't know if he still has time to has 3 Days's fanmeet after Japan air it.

@candymilo......I will ask my friend to translate it. It's only some seconds, LOL....

" Yuchun sang Leaning on You – Mate. Yuchun first listened to the song while he was driving and he really likes it."

Me ------> .....first listened to the song while I was streaming ChunNi's fanmeet and I really like it. 107.gif

We have same taste ChunNi. LOL....

n I love this FMV.....I dont' know the title of this MV but after watch it I think the title is "The Tears".....From ChunNi himself, LSJ, LG, HJW & HTK but No SHY.....U're not a crybaby anymore n all ur crying scene were so beautiful.....

Crying scene is important for me n like I said before If I'm not a Chunsa yet, the "IT" moment will be his 1st crying scene on the bench.

btw, U can watch ChunNi's version in https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MOHrQ94X5zw.

ooohhh, he said that "It was fun filming with Ha Sun."

credit vid to yuchori6479

Guest chunna6002

@candymilo

thanks for the link.

the way park yoochun called Park ha sun 》 Ha Sunnie not Ha sun-ssi. seems like they closed each other. and he still calls So Yi Hyun 》 So Yi Hyun-ssi. maybe cos of Ha Sun is younger than him, and Yi Hyun is his noona, so he must show his respect toward his sunbae. hehehe

Guest bellieboey

@chunna6002...

yup agree with you...juz like the way they call each other...
and I think PYC really enjoyed working with PHS...coz she always make everybody laughed...

ok...continue my episode review...heheh...

0POWS48.jpg

end of 5th night...
now the 6th night...

MxAL3Np.jpg

bJ4L8PY.jpg

to be continued... :)>-

liddi said: @roweina78Thank you for the videos. Have not watched Part 2 yet... but dunno whether it is just me but Part 1 felt like it was a little lagging in the funeral scene. In any case, really appreciate your hard work... thank you so much!
@liddi....sorry for the late reply....oo, how about the other part ? lagging too? think the hardsub is better? I don't have time to make the further parts, was busy with ChunNi's bday project n now still busy watching his fanmeet vids. XD....n on next Sat will get another fanmeet, so when I can make the further parts? Anne Baby 000.gif
This will happen when ChunNi decided not being MIA, LOL....

I didn't know JYJ is still banned from TV shows... I thought they already came to a settlement of sorts? Why did he have the unspoken agreement with JYJ not to shoot CF with his co-stars? How does that impact them as a group? 1st JYJ song I heard was "Found You", followed by "Be The One". Also heard "Fox Rain", and "Untitled Song"... the latter of which was extremely raw and powerful - you can really feel the frustration, sense of betrayal and through it all, determination from JYJ.

Yes, they still banned although they already came to a settlement. The lastest incident was as Asian Games Ambassador, they couldnt join Incheon Korean Music Wave 2013, the reason was due the
conflict of interest with entertainment management companies. Thats so "funny". Our hope is as Ambassador, we can watch them perform on the opening ceremony n off course can watch it on TV. Hope the incident on Presidential Inauguration will not happen again n like ChunNi said on his fanmeet, he want join Superman Returns. Hope the miracle can happen. Actually when he made Ripley, all artist were invited to a variety show but coz ChunNi couldn't join so all his costar reject it. N after that never heard about the invitation from his others drama.

According the CF thinghy, it's my conclusion based on what happened so far. Think its their decision to do that. n if there is a collaboration with other artist usually with the other artist from the same company. Like JJ did before with Gummy n now ChunNi featured in Gummy's new song.

ooohhh, Found You.....a memorable song. The one n only JYJ's OST song so far. U can read & watch our spazz about that song in Here. Love "Be The One" but I havent made review for this song. About....."Untitled Song".....the 1st time I read the lyric....yes, we can feel what they feel. ChunNi told a story with his Rap song. The thing that made me surprise when the 1st time read his wikipedia, LOL......He is a Rapper. Coz knew him from drama n his character didnt give me any kind of sign about that. LOL....n I like it, ChunNi as a Singer is the real him.

oohhh, the performance that U should watch is his Mirotic's performance. U can read n watch our spazz in HERE. Seriously cant imagine its from the same man. LOL....Especially for some of U who have just knew him from 3 Days. The performance (meaning: took off shirt. XD....)  that I think We will never get it again. LOL....Now, he always shy when asked to dance on fanmeet but off course so high while perform. 

I didn't know HTK is a modern day LSJ... I should check out SKKS then in its entirety. From what I heard, Joseon 4 chemistry was better than the lead couple there... what do you think? BTW... why did you not like PMY in SKKS? Is it her acting, or just the actress herself? Am really glad you like PHS in 3Days... otherwise we won't have your recaps to feed off our TaeBo withdrawals! As for PHS and BJH collaborating with Junsu in a musical... not sure about BJH... but I think PHS is tone-deaf... saw her in Happy Together and she was quite hopeless in holding a tune lol Incidentally, what do you mean about PYC having to sing without his real singer voice? Is this again to do with them being banned from performing on TV?
Yes, I think HTK is a modern day LSJ. XD....n yup2, U should check it. Even though I'm not a Scholar, I love to recommend his drama, hehe.....Please watch it n then tell me ur thought. Off course the characters isnt really that same. About chemistry, hhhmmmm.... maybe. LOL....
OMO....are U PMY's fans? Sorry if my words offended U. I'm so used to say about don't like artist. I have a very limited actress that I like.

hehehe, yes...fortunately I like PHS. It will be SOOOO Hard if I dont like the lead female. It's like U love to make it but U also hate to make it. XD

oooww, PHS is a tone-deaf n also ever on Happy Together?  Will find that eps.

oh, about ChunNi having to sing without his real singer voice was part of his acting on Missing You's drama. It's so hilarious. LOL.....U can watch it in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv1W0XC4XVM. I have a theory about that. LOL......For SKKS,  JYJ, JJ & JS had OST's songs but no solo song from ChunNi. It was like an introduction from them. Their 1st JYJ's OST song for one of the member's drama. A new territory. N all of members had part on that drama. JJ & JS sang OST's songs n ChunNi as the lead actor. Then on Ripley, we got the 1st OST's song from ChunNi & I think it will be his one & only OST's song.  It was just like an introduction that ChunNi as the Idol Actor. But then, started from RTP, I think he didnt want to be called as Idol Actor. Just want an Actor title. So, no more OST. Then on Missing You, had singing scene n coz want separated ChunNi as a Singer n as a Actor. He should do the scene without his real singer voice n off course it's suit with his character. It was kinda hard to do. XD.....Then the lastest one, 3 Days.....off course no OST too. So, if wanna to see him singing, U can only see it while he's on JYJ.

Really miss 3Days, and our TaeBo. Especially wanna see her in action again... though am not sure how effective she will be in a police outfit with skirt and stiletto heels. Then again, stiletto heels can also be another form of weapon, right?

hahhaa....yup2, stiletto heels can be another weapon. But I think she will be not that effective with skirt and heels. Just look at her body movement on the last eps when she took the card. Kinda "weird" position. LOL.....

Guest tomoyo1010

candymilo said: I came across this clip so just want to share to all. It's from Park Yuchun's birthday fan meeting. The MC asked about Park Ha Sun (0:52) but I had no idea what he said :D 

Cr: antoinePYC

Archived