♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

@roweina78Thank you so much to take all the time and trouble to answer all my questions... and point me to the links. Please do not worry about the rest of the videos. I for one, am very happy just watching 3Days in its entirety, or skipping to the specific TaeBo scenes.
Really hope that the TV show ban will be lifted one day. Superman Returns? PYC will have to be a father to participate... ahh... does that mean he already has a girlfriend? As for CF, I understand that JYJ shot a Nintendo CF with Gong Hyo Jin before, which is such a coincidence - considering they are among my favourite K-entertainers. Are you saying JYJ never reprise Mirotic-like performances anymore? I'm sure all their fans must be so disappointed!
I will have to watch SKKS one day. So many dramas, so little time! And no offence taken over PMY - to me, she is just another Korean actress, and I don't have any strong feelings about her either way. I do love PHS since watching her in Dong Yi, and now I love her even more as YBW.
Ahh... you think YBW will not be that effective in stiletto heels and skirt? Perhaps she can take the heels off and throw them at the bad guys. That should do it! She is an extremely resourceful young lady, and will definitely make good use of whatever is available :P

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tomoyo1010.....

Actually not really that short, it just because we havent got the vid about his 3 Days b'day greetings n that vid only the cut version n I dont think we will get the vid, LOL.....think Chunsa more focus to ChunNi's reaction then the person who send bday's greeting. XD

U can watch compilation of fancams in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMYCvSU0sGc. U can hear Leader Ham's n Kim Do Jin's voice but sorry for the ladies. They cut it. XD....If I'm not wrong the 1st one was PHS then continued with SYH (she still call him as HTK. LOL...)

Yup, no sub for the vids coz some peps might be don't like if their vids re-upload with the sub. So, just can read the translation outside of the vid.

U can read in HERE n HERE.....

Looking forward for his fanmeeting's tomorrow. I wanna know about his right shoulder's condition, I think its fine now but I want there is a question about that.

Btw, here is TaeBo's Part 7 & the Sub.

Guest chunna6002

Park Ha Sun new Drama 》》 Temptation

but, I'm still love She's in 3Days.

don't like the storyline. and she's a second LF I think.

@chunna6002, @tomoyo1010I am with you both - finding the subject matter distasteful, and am a little disappointed that she would participate in it. Not sure she would be a YBW type of person... YBW will never ever allow her husband to make a mockery of their marriage vows in such manner.That being said... HTK... at this snail's rate, there is no way BW will be thinking of protecting marriage vows for at least a long long time. Hurry up!

Guest tomoyo1010

@liddi...based on the infos/articles on the net so far, I'm not sure if I will like the drama. I want to see another YBW but we will not, for sure. Looking at her drama/roles choice so far, I think there's something interesting about the role or the drama. Hopefully that is the case.
Anyway, did you see the articles that PYC and KJJ will enlist at the latter part of this year? I feel frustrated but some fans comment that the article is just to put pressure JYJ and some kind of unnecessary controversy since JYJ is releasing their new album sooner. hmmm...

Guest chunna6002

@SoGonger @liddi

I think her role will be different with YBW role. and I feel this drama will be like Yawang drama.

just hope PHS character doesn't back to her character in two weeks. she must baddass like YBW.

yeah..I'm still looking forward to her role in this drama, but maybe I'll not follow this drama cos I dislike the storyline. hehehe

about PYC and KJJ enlist, its not decided yet. I think, they will go in the end of this year or next year. PYC also hopes that he can act again in drama before enlist. hope so.. XD

Guest tomoyo1010

@chunna6002...hopefully her character will be different from what she had previously. I like her character in Ad Genius, kind of like YBW.
It's plot sounds a lot similar to Yawang. Then it'll be a heavy themed drama. It makes me reluctant to watch it even more. Unless Agent HTK decide to cameo in the drama. :D

@tomoyo1010I have not seen the articles about them enlisting... definitely hope not. There is still SBS awards night... arghhh!
@chunna6002Haven't watched Yawang, so I won't know... I don't mind heavy themes... it's good for PHS to be exposed to a greater range of roles... but I hope that whatever her role will be, it won't be a risque one... even if HTK does a cameo. Either way, her portrayal of YBW is my favourite. Want a Season 2, with her beating up bad guys with her stilettos!

Guest candymilo

@chunna6002‌ Thank you for Park Ha Sun news :) Wow, it's good to see her again in another drama I didn't expect it will be this soon :D

Guest tomoyo1010

@liddi...the news.
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoochun and Jaejoong Plan to Enlist Later in the Year After Release of JYJ’s Albumcrystalcove June 4, 2014 
Yoochun and Jaejoong Plan to Enlist Later in the Year After Release of JYJ’s Album

This is both bad news and good news!

JYJ‘s agency, C-JeS Entertainment, has confirmed to the local media that members Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong plan to enlist in the military in the latter half of this year after the release of a new group album. 

more here

but fans comment that this is a misleading rumour. C-Jes clarify that they will enlist but after the promotion of their new album end.

@tomoyo1010.....it's a "common" thing happened on JYJ's fandom everytime they will do something n yes, this time is about JYJ's new album after so long. (In Heaven's album was on 2011) n about enlistment, although I want they all go enlist together but I think JJ will be the 1st one to go (he even said Triangle will be his last drama) so JYJers still have 2 persons left and ChunNi still has time till his next bday. n coz on his fanmeet he said that he still want to have another drama so my guess is this year will be kinda the same like year 2012. He had RTP on Spring then had IMU on Winter. So, he can on 2 dramas award at the end of year. LOL....n I want if he has new drama it will be on KBS (dont wanna MBC coz dont wanna him head to head with JJ coz it will different with MBC 2013, that time JJ wasnt the lead on Dr. Jin ) but KBS n SBS share the same date. It's December 31st. LOL.....He should use Hermione's Time Turner to can be on different places at the same time. XD....n he will has 2 dramas from 3 different channel n it will be nice started it on KBS with saeguk n end it on KBS (maybe with another saeguk.....I'm OK with saeguk if ChunNi on that drama. LOL)....Full Cycle. XD...n after enlist he will starting another cycle. 

n he also said maybe he will release his solo album, It will be good if he release it on Spring (I love Spring, LOL).....thats will be his gift before enlist. That's my dream. LOL.... Another dream is he will get a bad boy character. XD

oh, about his shoulder...finally I got the answer...

"The question about the condition of his shoulder. Yuchun read this question himself. His answer: “It doesn’t bother my daily life that much but if I were to exert strength, it still hurts. When I’m showering, it’s uncomfortable to use that shoulder so it’s quite inconvenient. Nevertheless, it has recovered a lot.” MC commented, “When he was talking about shower, what were you (fans) screaming about?!!” XD "

but what he do with his shoulder during showering? LOL....0.gif

U can read the highlight translation from his fanmeet in HERE n some of his fanmeet vid with eng sub in

( I like when this girl attend his event, she always make engsub for her vids, btw, U can also see that FINALLY ChunNi want to do that Kiyomi. LOL....Think like he did with his "idol" hairstyle on Seoul Fanmeet, He did that Kiyomi coz its his last 20th birthday. LOL....n still so shy if asked to dance.

ohh yeah, I know U gals like Han Tae Kyung but I hope U all also like ChunNi as himself. hehehe.....Off Course they have different character. LOL....but Tae Kyung has a little bit of ChunNi. Some of them are:
1. The way Tae Kyung eat. LOL.....n Tae Kyung also use his left hand when eat.
2. Tae Kyung can do Taekwondo like ChunNi.

Btw, ChunNi will record a Chinese variety show - Happy Camp - on June 23rd....n also I think we'll get interview about Han Tae Kyung on his Singles's magazine interview. U can read the preview n see the pics in HERE. I like that finally he can talk about 3 Days on his interview. n like before 3 Days aired, still on the same magazine. This magazine n ChunNi like each other. LOL....

n I'm happy that Ha Sun take another role. Okie, I havent read about the character n the story, coz it's kinda "funny"....that drama was on my NO list coz of the probability of ChunNi's ex co-star n now on my YES list coz of another ChunNi's ex co-star. :P

She's my 1st ChunNi's ex co-star that I'll follow her career  (actually I also follow HJM's career but I already follow her career before I became a Chunsa n she was the reason why I watched RTP). So, I will watch it.

Guest chunna6002

@tomoyo1010

yey, I hope her character will be more interesting and improved. she must make character that great attantion for viewer.

@candymilo

you're welcome. I'm already know that she will make comeback for drama again soon. cos last year (2013) she has 2 drama. and I also predict she will act again in august or sepetmber this year.

YC as cameo? let me see...I wonder he can make cameo for this. but I also hope YC become cameo in drama. hahaha.

@roweina78

ya..I like YC co star in 3Days. Park Ha Sun too..hahaha

but not following her more after 3Days end. I just like her in some dramas and movies. and decided not to watch her next drama.

@liddi

I haven't watch Yawang too. but after know the storyline, I dislike so I didn't watch it. hehe

Guest tomoyo1010

@roweina78...thanks for the sub links. very kind of you...but please do share more in future.lol...
I love PYC too...don't worry. I noticed him and he stands out among DBSK members back then but never been his/their fan. I started to love him when he acted in SKKS. Such a talented idol, I didn't recognized if my sister didn't comment.
Been wondering if we can post anything related to PYC-PHS news, since this TaeBo thread and not the Parks thread. But if we don't, where can we get TaeBo news? I don't think 3 Days Season will come anytime soon. @guys? :D

Guest tomoyo1010

@chunna6002...imagine if PYC really make a cameo as HTK in PHS new drama. When he saw her, he frowned so hard he can't believe what he saw. He secretly change place with his agent friend to guard her. When the time is right, he stand closer to her and whisper, "I told you not to smile to any man but instead you married another man. I've only gone for 3 months."  :D sorry for my imagination.  =))
Looks like "Don't smile to other man" line has become HTK trademark. ;))

Guest kingstone

Thankyou... Park Hasun really beatiful. really... he really match with yuchun in drama .....i like her short hair than her long hair....
2014061912475850893_1_99_20140619134906.
very very pretty.. i love her hair

@kingstoneThank you for the script-reading photos for Temptation. Now, if this were the photos for 3Days Season 2, I will be way way over the moon.Am glad to see that PHS is still keeping her hair short ala YBW... she looks absolutely adorable in it!

Archived