[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

ayu_adams said: I'm predicting a sad ending for this drama. Pitiful characters usually end up with pitiful ending. I think it will be hard for JW to accept his pitiful fate. He killed an innocent man who was the father of his gf, he was used by an evil man, and now he is the son of that evil man.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"[HOT] 호텔킹 11회 - "차재완은 이중구(이덕화)의 아들이다!" 차재완(이동욱) '충격' 20140517

I also like the scene when MN was at JW's house which they were watching Charlie Chaplin's movie. MN is so adorable cos she try to know JW more by getting info on his likes and dislikes.

Its cute to see her speaking politely, I guess that's how JW want to train her. I love the scene which JW kept on stealing glances at her, whenever MN looked at him, he looked away. Lastly MN just hold his face to her and told him to look at each other. MN asked JW something and he said "yeppuda". :x I thought he might kiss her in that scene.........

i know this is how the birth secret would end, but still hoping the writernim would take different path. well my bad for that.. but seriously, uri Jae Wan, just because that evil has the same DNA as you, doesn't necessarily mean he's worthy to be called father. he doesn't have kid, the only thing he had is 'seed'. well, JW has done good so far, walked straight towards MN and grabbed her tight, pulled her in a kiss. but please please please, don't turn self-ruin and go down the noble-idiocy self-sacrifice path after, just because of this. the hotel needs you. MN needs you. we need you...
...to continue the make out session with MN and turn this drama into one hot steamy reunion! *wrong focus, repeat, wrong focus**continue squealing*

dang.. what a shock.. this is the only thing that I'm really so afraid of.. and it's really happening.. I guess there will be no more DNA test because it seems that CJW is indeed Lee Jong Guk's illegitimate son (eventhough they look nothing alike)

I hope CJW would take some time to think about what he will do about VP and AMN. But eventhough VP is his biological father, there will be not even an ounce of respect, love and any other blood related feeling that he will feel for that evil guy. Basically.. VP knows that CJW is his son and he trained him and rise him to be the same person like he is.. OMG...

What kind of father wants to create another himself?

While he act all angelic and innocent in front of his wife and daughter? totally a sick person that even Kim Bong Gu (from the King 2 Hearts) will never ever able to compare with..

TQ for the live recaps guys..i don't know if all of us can sleep well tonight or just smiling and thinking for the next episode  :-? :-? but please i don't think there will be a sad ending because there are so many episodes to come...its really ridiculous if there is sad ending...poor our Jae Wan  :(( :((

I also like the scene when MN was at JW's house which they were watching Charlie Chaplin's movie. MN is so adorable cos she try to know JW more by getting info on his likes and dislikes.

Its cute to see her speaking politely, I guess that's how JW want to train her. I love the scene which JW kept on stealing glances at her, whenever MN looked at him, he looked away. Lastly MN just hold his face to her and told him to look at each other. MN asked JW something and he said "yeppuda". :x I thought he might kiss her in that scene.........

Yep, I thought they would kiss in that scene too. The location, the music, the feel were just perfect. Even my heart beat faster. But then it turns out nothing happen. It is funny how MN shows obvious action that tells every body that she is in love.

Guest greenfields

ayu_adams said:I'm predicting a sad ending for this drama. Pitiful characters usually end up with pitiful ending. I think it will be hard for JW to accept his pitiful fate. He killed an innocent man who was the father of his gf, he was used by an evil man, and now he is the son of that evil man.

VP is enough of a jackass to use his bastard son as a pawn in his game. Although I still don't quite believe that CJW is his son...need more proof.

And secondly CJW went from complete mental breakdown to somewhat okay within the same night. I don't know if his emotions are genuine, or if he is using AMN now.

USING HER??? OMO waenyiriya chingu... that will be the LAST thing in his mind to do that.. you know what he will do? he will die for her if he needs to..

ayu_adams said: I'm predicting a sad ending for this drama. Pitiful characters usually end up with pitiful ending. I think it will be hard for JW to accept his pitiful fate. He killed an innocent man who was the father of his gf, he was used by an evil man, and now he is the son of that evil man.

oh after watching the recorded voice scene again chairman ahn said

"if i'm going to be in dangerous situation (by him)...then so are you, will be in danger"

but how come did ah chairman knew that the VP is the bad guy all this time? hmm that made me curious as for JW he confronted him once so he knew...
i think we will come to know it in the future :D

Guest teddypizza

AHHHH why do i have to click this  :((  i need to watch with eng sub first~ spoiler..spoiler everywhere... the dem KISSSS  tho :\"> :P =P~

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"[HOT] 호텔킹 12회 예고 - 20140518 방송

Archived