[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

OH MY, I am so excited !!!! @bexyahmed get me Oxygen with you. Thanks a lot dear for that video :x 
And you see this scene from the drama of them together, poor Seulong or at least his character hehe :)) We are not sure yet about the other hotel disaster but I guess our Heiress is an enough disaster herself :D

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much chinggus for putting everything in here-muahh
to me this drama is called OH MY HEART, POOR MY HEART.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8exnEF34fo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yes, I agree. Most of what we see till now about the drama is so cheerful at least till now. May be this one shot from the poster shoot is the sad one
8251eecegw1ee9kwue5woj20h809hwfi.jpg

And ooh Kim Hae Sook what a transformation for her!!!
8251eecegw1ee9kwurxkbj20h709hgma.jpg

These update make me happy today.. Thank you everyone 
Wanna see BTS pictures ^^ @apqaria Ongiee seems the one who brought up comedy :)... I think he will suffer from love relationship between Dongwook and Dahae 
BiRwvhZCYAAU_8g.jpg 
credit : as tagged 
Whisper * this is my twitter account if u wanna follow me :) @bexy_IAM

How I wish everyday is like today :x
OOH this is the part in which they mentioned about Wookie contacting Dahae for the role. 

LOOOL on Dahae imitating Wookie call. I think she said it was like he is the casting director and then how Wookie keep teasing her :)) OMG these two are killing me ^^
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/sectiontv/clip/index.html?list_id=5872037

Guest incarnadine_1

Thank you everyone for the goodies today. Ahh, their first on-air official interview after almost 8 long years (torture for a shipper like moi, hehe). They look so good together. Also, I am not surprised that LDH did not think twice in agreeing to take the role after Wookie personally requested her to. They were reportedly very close ever since on account of their time filming MY GIRL, and they never lost contact since. It's really so nice to see them out in the open again, being their old familiar, jokey, cute selves together  :x

@Smazz Oh yeah , this drama take our Oxegyn Thank u for post the caps I took from Video :)
I think it is Melodrama & romance @Boy Bí Ẩn
AQ , Dahae so cute when she imitates DW :) 
Here a FANART for N 
BiR1QGfCUAA5bA_.jpg

Credit : littletsui *twitter*

Her plot and cast of our drama from wikipedia 

A love story between an heiress who tries to save her father's legacy, the one and only seven-star hotel in the nation, and a hotel manager who becomes his father's enemy in order to protect her.

• Lee Dong-wook as Cha Jae-wan
    A cool-headed, impeccable hotel general manager who hides a pain from his past; Jae-wan resents his father who abandoned him and his mother.
  • Lee Da-hae as Ah Mo-ne
    She is an heiress, the only daughter of the chairman of Hotel Ciel, the only seven-star hotel in Korea. Mo-ne lives a pampered, sheltered life until one day, the hotel faces a crisis and she struggles to protect it.
  • Im Seulong as Sunwoo Hyun
    An optimistic, loud and hard working hotelier, Hyun is often at odds with Jae-wan. He aims to help Mo-ne save the hotel, especially since he cares for her.[5]
  • Wang Ji-hye as Song Chae-kyung
    The manager of Hotel Ciel's restaurant, and Jae-wan's ex-girlfriend. Regretting her choice of marrying another man for money, Chae-kkyung tries to win back Jae-wan's love.
  • Lee Deok-hwa
  • Kim Hae-sook
  • Gong Hyun-joo as Cha Soo-an
    A highly educated hotel supervisor who wants everything done perfectly.
  • Alex Chu as Yoo Joon-seong
    A hotel director who's returning from overseas.
  • Ji Il-joo as Jin Jung-han
  • Kim Seol-hyun as Lee Da-bae
    The only daughter of Lee Joong-gu, the vice president of Hotel Ciel.
  • Kim Ye-won
  • Go Yoon as Park Do-jin
    Here the link 

Based on the updates, looks like this drama won't be a melo one. Looks like we will get a comedy mix in here. Well, I am just happy that we finally got updaaates! I want more and more and more!

PS. Thank you so much for the updates! Love love love to all of you guys <33333

Guest reijaye

here's the video of the interview starts at 24:00 min
ENJOY WATCHING GUYS!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1fok6t_%E3%85%85%E3%84%B4_news

At last an updates I don't have to wait for next week...yehet! thank you guys for all the updates... youre the best ;) ... I wish we will receive continuous news and updates for this drama and hopefully we can get a trailer by this week or next week... So excited ..I think this is a melodrama too but with a mix of comedy...keep posting updates guys... I'm just here lurking sometimes... :D

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

hi guys , or should i called you Chingues  :D 
i'm new chingo here , although i post on Lee Dong Wook Forum on Soompi , so I wish I could be welcome me!!  :)>- 
i'm from Egypt :D and big fan for LDW  :x and created a page for him on Facebook for Arab :D and welcome with not Arab too :D

I'm so excited for the new drama Hotel King , with LDH 
I Love LDH with LDW in My Girl , the best KDrama Couple

I noticed that there is a someone share the photo i designed,  here 933675220.jpg

i made another one , wish you like it !! 676126051.jpg

i will post the posters i made for the new drama later :)

@reijaye, thanks a lot dear for the video, I am replaying it since I got the link :D :D
@incarnadine_1, yes who can blame Dahae for accepting this role when Wookie directly contact her ;)

@Hayam El-Abbas, Welcome here :) and WOOOOW LOVE LOVE all your art work. So coloreful and so well done. You are really talented and you seem very funny too :x :x :x

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@apqaria : thanks dear so much for your beautiful words about my work  :\">
i will create more until release the official posters :D

and thanks too for welcoming me :D

Guest kingstone

OMG I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH... 2ND SHIPPING PAIRING COUPLE THAT I LOVE AFTER YOON EUNHYE AND JOO JIHUN HAHAHA...
HOTEL KING FIGHTING

OMG what did I miss here? @!gsyga&^**9kflb0#!@ @-) 8-} Didn't expect at all that we get this kinda of goodies in this week since it's weekend already!!! Gah... those interview pics & videos.. I can't!!! :\"> :x And to think this is just a starting of the awesomeness we'll get later... sorry can't contain my highly anticipation & excitement anymore!!! :D Thank u soooo much to peeps here who's always kindly generous to share it with others here. :-bd Keep posting updates of this drama & hopefully we'll get more & more goodies later. Can't wait to see all those upcoming stills, posters, bts pics etc. Give me... give me... MORE!!! =P~ Hehehe sooo greedy already. ;)) Can't help it myself. Sooo excited!!!  :D :-j

Oops... forget to comment how I love to know that Wookie called Da Hae himself to ask her if she would like join him in this drama!!! I knew they're still keep in touch with e/o till now but this confirmation from their own mouth really make me feel like... don't how to describe, I'm just put emoticons to describe what I feel abt it... :\"> :-j 8-> :P :x ;)) :):D

Pssttt... where's @maz , didn't see her name here. I'm sure she'll be coma or at least gonna faint when seeing all those pics & videos... hehehe. :P

Ok... now I'm gonna moving to Dong-Hae thread to do some spam there. See u guys there!!! :-h

Archived