[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Translation of Northcape CF

SN: Today again, it's that same dream I've been having everyday.
Like longtime lovers, the guy whom I looked at.
But every time when I wake up, his face becomes blurry and I cannot remember him.

TH: Like a lover from long ago, even if we don't talk, I can still feel you. But apart from your face, there's nothing else that I know about you.

SN: In the picture you sent, he is looking more and more like the guy in my dream. Thank you. Yesterday, I could see the man's face a little more clearly.
TH: The image of the man that you told me to draw has been completed. I'll be having a small exhibition next week. Would you come and see the finished work?

At the gallery:
TH: Is this the face of the man in your dreams?
SN: Have we met before?

Caption: After a long time, a love that begins again.

While translating, I was wondering if I should be referring to them as SN and TH or HJW and JCW. At first I found the CF rather cheesy, but after multiple viewings, it looks better haha.

Seen the raw ep., is OT really dead? *speaking at a very low voice at the same time quickly glances around* 

Because if he did, I want to see for myself his ashes or Mother Bang and JK burying him 6 ft. below the ground. >

:) Sorry for being morbid here. But he is superman?!

Ok, I think I need to sleep now and hope tomorrow I'll return to normal again. 
*mumbling to myself* Oh, can't get over with that 3rd ohhlala scene. Still, I want Golta's head!!!!
>:)

Guest uctqepe

daegorr said: .......
Judging from SN's words about only confessing her feelings to him when they are old, and also Golta's words that the poison will cause him to lose his memories, these seem to suggest a very sad ending for our couple. By the time SN decides to confess her love to TH, her husband probably can't even recognize her anymore. He will be just an empty shell :(

@daegorr
Thanks for the translation!!

I guess maybe that's why the filming was awkward? Because they had to act like they just met and they have been acting so close the past several months. :P

EDIT:
@kisaki161013
Welcome to the thread! :)
Rest assured, the CF will only feature Nyang and Ta Hwan. :D

Guest amayah

Omo! I was just two days away and now I have to catch up like 30 pages o.O I am glad y'all enjoyed my little 'deleted scenes'. Thanks for all the nice comments :\">JezzaG said:@amayah I can't help but laugh at Paeha's perviness hahahaha. Two hours became two days... geez they must have a very good stamina to do that =)) I love all your 'deleted scenes'. EK writers/PDs are too selfish to keep these scenes from us hmp!   [-(

@daegorr, I too thought they didn't have the same chemistry LOL Maybe 'cause the drama has yet to finish and it was too soon for a "after"... And after all it's just a few minutes CF, not much time.

After watching the raw episode, what I thought during the racaps has worsened. The incoherency hurts me.
In this episode it seemed that SN loves deeply and at the same level the two men, while until ep 49 it seemed that WY was totally forgotten. I think they did it to give meaning to her tears during the coronation, but her cries and the pain she had for WY's death was really to much and out of place at this moment. Why shed a tears for him only when she became empress?  Love doesn't change according to one's status changement... In the previous episode she was happy TH was back to normal and was all lovely to him.
I'm trying to convince myself that it was all for Maha and for guilt.

During their "first" night, when they were undressing, she seemed not very happy. I mean, I hoped for a smile at least, some lovely words from her. She's finally empress, TH manteined his promise, she just married her man... Instead, as always, TH was the one who did all. Why she was so serious and stiff initially? Maybe because of all the peole that were there? Fortunatly, when they were alone she was like I wanted. In that scene they both seemed really in love, like a normal couple
:\"> .
Too bad TH has a spell that makes his first nights quite sad :( And that their new found armony has broken again because of a dead kid and an ex lover.

Also, did you notice how Ayu was completely left out? Maha was a strong presence, instead, despite being dead. I have nothing against that poor kid, but it seemed to me that, especially in her dream, she thought as her family only Byul and WY :|. I hope subs will clear this bad impression of mine!

I hope her love for TH won't change and that she'll stay genuinelly with him for the rest of life, not just because she's empress. But knowing that their communication is so bad, really makes me worry.

I'm really eager to know what she wanted to say to him. I hope and presume it's something good, but why not telling him now? And if it's something bad, she's heartless.

Hello, everyone back to this forum and now I hv 8 pages to read. Yesterday I couldn't use my phone to comment, dunno why and end up only reading everyone's post.

1. For the Northcape CF, thank you CF at least I could see them smile and happy. JCW is so handsome there, esp when he wears white shirt with Norway (?) flag on it. If there's no CF I don't know if I could survive yesterday. As @ChelseaS post, they're really awkward in the CF. When HJW tried to not look at JCW while he's being a photographer, it's really awkward. Like HJW unconsciously glance at JCW. And part 2 CF being released today?? Awesome

2. Send my condolences to OT n Green Team. I don't like TH become a murderer one bit, but it's better than TH dies.

3. That damn coronation scene!! They really cut and change everything like we viewers forget it already. Okay, so to be fair I think I love/hate the coronation scene in ep 1. If they don't start with a BANG! (coronation) many people won't watch EK. The coronation seems to be the mark of love triangle. I mean, from the start we know SN end up with TH and her relationship with OT doomed from the start. But then, they mess everything else now and not give us proper ohlala or kiss :((
(like I said before JCW & HJW won't remain professional once they kiss)

4. Regarding HJW not nominated as Best Actress in BAA and some fans speculate that it's because HJW played man character, it's nonsense and BS. I check the past winners and I see 2 actresses who crossdressing from start to finish got the Best Actress. BAA is just being an a$$ to us
:-S

And because I couldn't leave you unhappy because my post. Here it is:

Ta Hwan 650 years later:

JCWNC1.jpg

Reading the previous pages that I missed and watching some beautiful gifs, my love for TH grew LOL

I really love how he hasn't blamed Ki neither a bit for what she did with WY or for her silence. He decided to kill everyone right away, he wasn't angry at SN at all. Instead, it seemed to him that, as it should have been since the beginning, he finally understood SN's feelings. The pain she must have sufferend, her plans for revenge, her coldness... Maybe now he loves her even more!
And I think SN too did undertand it, that's why she told "why do you keep your burdens", hugged him and was crying... she has always feared that, if he'd get to know the truth, he'd abandon her, that's why she kept on saying nothing. Instead he didn't have one bit of doubt and saved her! Those were tears of thankfulness, because he said they'll grow old together.
So romantic, I love it!

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes and they cut the part when Paeha talked to OT before coronation, and part when Paeha looked at SN with insecured look.. ME HAPPY!!!  :D