[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I don't know whether anyone has posted about this.  When EK told Paeha that she would tell him something when they get old together, that was to ask him to live long and healthy for that day. And Paeha got that. I have watched with subs and can confirmed that. But why didn't she tell him like" be healthy my love, I know what you have done for me. I can't lose you, please be healthy for me and Ayu."  Wouldn't' that be much much better? Paeha would definitely listen to her.... Writers!! :-w

Guest uctqepe

@soojun seriously i cannot handle all the emotions shown by Paeha during the WHOLE episode..its too much.. from extremely angry, then poker-face, extremely caring, understanding,loving that he cried only by looking at SN,,then extremely afraid of loosing and sad and sick... 
but that conversation u mention is the worst for me, because i can see he really really wanted to be hopeful, but circumstance dont allow.. oh my fragile heart, by tonight, you'll bleed..  
I am soryy Sung Nyang.. let me say this just for now, tonight will be different  "I HATE YOUUUUU!!!! you're breaking TH's heart!!"
EDITED: now after reading the subs, i take my words Nyangiaahh..fighting!!  ;))

@uctqepe‌ I know how you feel. As a TH shipper, we love him, cry with him and suffer with him!!! :(  You know, G's betrayal will be a much bigger blow to Paeha!!! For OT and EK, he still can take it because he knew all along OT was EK's first love but G!?!? 
 Yea, Tonight, when Paeha finds out about G....#-o X_X

pegster just posted the translations in the MT. If we have defended Paeha without fully understanding what he did, I guess we'll defend him more, now that we know. And, Ki really loves him (not that we had any doubt anymore).

just try to understand why TH killed WY (forget about the crazy writer)

I think like others said WY will not tell others about MAHA story, why TH need to kill him.  But don't we forget that he may unintentionally tell others like what had happened. How did the maid and DK will find out about MAHA, if only WY and the gang had been more careful, that killing would not have happened.

Is TH the only one to blame here for what happened?

Guest uctqepe

@ChelseaS omoooo... i think pegster's translation has just saved our day!!! Oke, OT dead, done. Ki, feeling guilty, done. 
Now is Ki-TH COMMUNICATION problem!! Goosshhh, if only i can give them iphone, they might be able to communicate well...
@petria go to MT and read pegster's sub.. it will help ur headache ;;)

@hanaseyes‌ Yeah I know right, that I don't get , in the beginning he was very loyal to ta hwan as well, now all he had been doing is absolutely nothing other than agree with whatever dowager says. Or maybe even bad mouthing about nyang to dowager. I just want them to disappear forever, is that too much to ask for? Lol