[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@ChelseaS @jeeneeThanks for recapping, Chingus!! :-*
And, you, @namyo for those amazingly funny gifs, DAE to the BAK!!! ^:)^ ^:)^But I like you better when you are naughty... 
*Poof! Guarding the door, ninja knives ready for angry dogs*

Guest havetostudy

qwenli said: @havetostudy
I think that dream sequence is just fan service for the green team. For the old times, ok its ok if they take 10mins of airtime to feel better. Adios, ta ta, sayonara OT.

mama @soojun...than using the ninja knives..i had  prepare for u transquilizer...yea..juz  put the crazy dogs to sleep forever...together with their owner..
i advised them to stop watching the ending.....
though tomorrow is not a happy episode for us  either....but at least we cn still c our paeha...
so why they wanna hurt themslves by seeing more scene of our paeha n ek(oh ya most time they fastforward paeha scene)...
and yea..no matter how ek cried for wy(some fanservice for them before major heartbreak) she still loves paeha the most..or else there wont be north cape 650years later.....
:-B :-B

@ChelseaSI think the haters cannot accept their hero died like that! In the hands of not even know how to hold a sword!!! Ouch!!~:>

@namyoI think no blood on Paeha's face. But he looked dangerous (and sexy!) when he killed El maid. Omg, JCW was so good there.... love him. :x

Omg!! Please let them be together until the end.

For now I think we have accepted th's death but it needs to be beautiful and memorable

@soojun I have some naughty gifs but unless they show me a shirtless TH I will not use them until then ;)

soojun said: @ChelseaSI think the haters cannot accept their hero died like that! In the hands of not even know how to hold a sword!!! Ouch!!~:>

@namyoI think no blood on Paeha's face. But he looked dangerous (and sexy!) when he killed El maid. Omg, JCW was so good there.... love him. :x

since i'm on pervy mode anyway, let me just keep going.  I also notice how big of an upper body paeha has.  That hug *swoon*, Nyangie fits perfectly in his arms and she looked so lovingly at paeha.  aish! i'm not good with this kinda thing like our experienced hyenas.  I'm gonna let you guys tell me what u see instead cuz u all seem to have a much better set of eyes when it comes to u-know-what subject.