[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Hopefully tomorrow TH will survive and live 30 years long to rule Yuan. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Peaha!

:)

>-

n this will be great if we can see ayu as an teenager as well. oh gwad can u all imagine how sexy,yummy,n badass he can be???? just like his hot father. kyaaaaaaa...!!! *i'm fangirling now* :-*

@jessie15:  Oh, yeah, Ayu 5 years old , so he need to live at least 30 years more !!!!

@koreadaebak :  Or watch "popeye-the sailor"  :)) :)) :)) :))

@JezzaG : Dun't know why today, there's no hyena attack me like usual ?? Where are they ??? Come here :)) :))

oh i love too. but too bad theres no popeye on disney channel :-(

now i understand why jcw say awkward seeing hjw not in saeguk era clothes *-:) *-:)well in the last cf scene...the painting gallery...hjw wearing top n dress n she looks so gorgeous,sweet n lovely... :x :x for jcw tis is first time seeing her sexy legs..i guess he must be wished if oni the skirts can be shorter =P~ =P~ =P~
@soojun...why must i guard the door??those crazy dogs infected with rabies!!!i x use the ninja skill to suddenly pops and disappear....>:P >:P  

Now that i can control my happiness a little bit. Let me say my piece.

TH will kill OT whether Golta has drugged him or not, just like how he killed DK and El Cruella.
SN giving birth before she became concubine is A CRIME - TREASON.But TH so love SN that of course he cannot kill her, so kill the conspirator! And I think it was wise on TH's part to kill all those who knows the secret, so please include Jeokho and BANg!Dokman is loyal to SN and TH and KNOWS HOW TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT! so the secret is safe with him!
TH has always wanted to kill OT. drugged or not I CANNOT BLAME HIM.
and please don't tell me that TH is ungrateful towards OT because OT has never done anything for TH, TH may have benefited from what he has done but everything that he has done was for his and SN's best never for TH. again i will never forget the day when he man handled TH and throw him on the floor! 
OT dying in TH's hand is logical I think, whose hands would OT die? He cannot live to be the Goryeo KING, he is fictional, he must not die as a KING because there must be a reason for him not to be in history books - i've read that here sorry if i cannot give credit to whom it is due. 
We all know that OT has to die, WHO else is gonna kill him? 
For me i think it was best that he died in TH's hands rather than other's hands. At least he had the honor to be killed by an emperor. 
me and my bias talking.
I'm sorry that i cannot feel sorry for the green team, except for Jeombaki - I'll always remember him as the one who helped TH during the time when SN was sick. 
and please remember this is seaguk - history not modern times where killing a person is a hateful hateful act. 
TH has only killed (by his hands, his order for deaath penalty not included) DK, El Cruella, OT and the one he shoot an arrow to during the invasion of the Palace during ET's revolt, and you call him a murderer, and  those who killed hundreds and thousands in the battle field a hero. SOrry i really don't get it. 

Guest havetostudy

But that dream sequence tho !!! Arggghh WHY??? Even after nearly an entire decade, SN still can't forget WY? And she even started calling him the way she used to back in the day ... TT TT And she was about to reach out and hold his hand... 
And now how she's acting colder to him. Even though TH and SN are the cutest little things, I still can't help feeling sorry for TH. SN was the only one he EVER loved apart from his father. And to think that she betrayed him after all he did for her .. |sigh|