[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@hanaseyes
No, Dino, I did not mean he dies in his armour!! NO.... it's not logic and I don't wantPaeha's head off... =((
What I meant was he dies peacefully in Nyang's arms... quietly, no need makjang speeches, just look at each other, Nyang's words to assure him to go peacefully.That is the ending of Paeha I want. If he really has to die. 

I don't really care how he dies because the writers are always trolling me. So no point to argue whether his death is heroic or killed by whom whatsoever...

cant believe tonight n tomorrow night will be the last days of my most fav drama empress ki :(
from next week no more happy monday n tuesday to me n i think i will be in a gloomy mood for a few next months cause theres no more empress ki :(( as much as i hate those jump up times n a depressing storyline,,i feel not ready yet to say goodbye to urrie imperial palace :((
the words "too much love would kill u" i think this has happening to me now ottokhe..ottokhe..ottokhe :(( :(( :((

drbigapple said: I juz realized tat pic tat posted in golta ig mostly with all the villains cast hahaha except bi soo assistant.. @petria‌ ur golta is a real flirt too...c how close he with the gals when snapping pic [-( [-( juz wondering why x farewell pic of our imperial couple :-/ :-/ (or mayb they x need the farewell pic since after tis they gonna date for real :> :> )

Guest novemberA

class="H"@nploan

Those pics OMG what a handsome man :)

The pic next to the statue well the pants are pretty "full" kekekeke

:))

hanaseyes

said: Too bad new in a day.  Bear hug to me !

First ... Beaksang award

Second .... TH's fate ! The most painful heart attack

Third..  People start talking about JCW enlist !  In around 1 years !!!!!

Haizzz !  Must go to ask YBS, what's his

secret to survival ?

Guest uctqepe

Noooo!!  :-& :-& Costume manager, WAE?! WAE?! 
For me, Paeha looks too young here.. hehehe.. 242y1vl.jpg

He should wear it with THIS expression, with D HAIR *fangirling*tumblr_n3ynuwh2sW1rcn1m4o3_1280.jpg

LOL..

maybe it`s black with much light distortion, so we see it as green. The background also looks green.

Is it maybe the final scene when TH decide to flet back to mongolia after loose his capital?!

Huahuahua my monday is not gonna be same again. Wonder if i gonna hate monday and never expect it again coz EK is over :((

welll...tis week is final week with paeha   :(( :((
 i should at least show my great support  to paeha...(alien boy he is happy now since nominated  as best actor in  baeksang award..so he x need me)

there so many depressing news today...even no farewell party for them :(( :((
i wonder had jcw left the set ealier since didnt c him posting pic with his other casts??
even mbc didnt released any bts video....
:(( :((
plz juz let the NC cf aired today.... ^:)^ ^:)^
btw..plz get ready tissue papers before ek start....