[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Link to Baeksang nomination:
http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Candidate/c_sub1.aspx?tp=1&nr=50&pidx=1717

I don't know how this can even happen, but Ji Chang Wook suddenly on the list for most popular actor.
How you could do that Baeksang??

@qwenli if EK being accused of history distortion then many sageuk drama won't make it on the list.
I saw the nominations a few years back and it include Tree With Deep Roots and Painter of The Wind (and they win) that based on historical figures but the story already adjusted by the writers.

I really hope JCW will win at lest the popularity award... but it's difficult. Probably someone from Heirs 8-|  or Kim Soo Hyun will win.
He should have been listed in the Best Actor!!! X(

My personal opinion is that they didn't include him to avoid criticism and because of the fan wars.
In the same drama there is JJM and it would be awkward if the hoobae is selected. I know it's stupid, but to an external judgement JJM is/should have been the lead LOL

For Ha Ji Won.... I'm speechless >:P

Guest JezzaG

If they try to reason out by saying "Oh we're very sorry. It seems like we forgot to include JCW's name in the list earlier! Please don't misunderstand." I will draw Paeha's sword and aim it at BS organizers!  X( 

ChelseaS said: hanaseyes said: Well, HJW and JCW nominations for popularity adward in male and female. As I see... but still not enough for me X( X(

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Candidate/c_sub1.aspx?tp=1&nr=50&pidx=1717

omg!!! stupid BS ...my jiwon unnie and jcw x nominated for best actress and best actor but in popularity category   :-O >:P X( what a stupid + blind  BS  ~X( ~X( they really deserved it!!! ...and for me no one in the nomination list  deserve  the award ...their role are x as challenging as our jiji couple ...all about the same.. i love u ..u love me and then kiss (x  hv challenge at all)  but our couple do ...they act with their face expression ..their eyes can act ..just by looking at them.. we can felt what they are trying to tell  :x ..their acting skills are stand out and shine than the others ~~ now they put  hjw and jcw in a popularity category...how they gonna win .. jcw have to compete with ksh,lmh,phj ...while hjw have to compete with jjh ...nonsense !!! i read an info from hjw thread saying that there is a rumors hjw x nominated for best actress because she acted as a male lead for the beginning of the ep and female lead (split)...come on it is not like she trans her gender as a male in reality ..it is just the role (her skills to act as a male and female character) and in reality she is female ...an actress ..and now the subject /main point here was nomination for BEST ACTRESS ..x they understand that !!!  X( X( X(   x fair at all and x tell me the reason is because of history distortion cos i am really sick of it !!! X(

Guest ThaoL1430293631

my friends, just half an hour, hug me, hug me, I'm so scared... and again I use richard simmons with BS.

omo i started streaming then the MBC opening thingy -logo or whatever it is appeared my heart skipped a beat i thought EK starts early today. Streaming is fine! if this will stay until the airing of EK i can do live recap 

Did the BAA just explain why hjw didn't make it to the best actress list is because, she acted as male in in the beginning and a female half of the series? serously!!? that was the most ridiculous explanation i ever heard, as in ever!.. =))  =)) X(  X(  It only means that they didn't watch the series.