[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

If it's historical distortion, then don't nominate EK, the drama then. Fine. But if u have bleeping categories like "best actress" & "best actor", then why the heck do u care about the drama. I mean, at the Oscars, sometimes the film is so out of this world terrible but since the casts shine, they'd still win regardless. I'm sorry but GFB is just terrible! I like LSG, but his performance here and Suzy kinda felt flat for me. Yet they're still in the nomination pool. Argh!!! M a bit OT here. Sorry all.

This is where I really need a favor from someone who's really good at slapping to snap me out of this madness.

@kanyaprasetyo‌ I was confused whether to give an lol or insightful badge because those images were too distracting especially the butt-look-alike

@ChelseaS thanks for the info. Could be ee are getting that sad ending and the cf is to give us some comfort. I'm confused about what I feel now

Is today a sad news day for us??
First, Baeksang awards that can't recognize the talent of HJW and JCW
Second, SN black dress that being connected to... well... check my post above
Third, What?? Northcape CF not being shown today... Arrgh
:-t ~X(

Can someone post something funny?? Anything appreciated!

Black dress or not, I'm still ok if paeha dies in 51. And here i am hoping that before his death, he and Nyangie can have a touching moment where they open up about everything and ended with tearful confession of their love for one another. Then I'd be over the moon and forget about anything else that just happened today. Oh, I'm still hoping they'll give us another oohlala- or maybe not cuz HJW prolly mad at Baesang to even care about filming oohlala. So, she'd prolly say, "forget it! What's the point of oohlala-ing when I'm not on the bloody best actress list?"

I'm ranting too much. Gotta go. Peace.

daegorr said: JCW and JJM are not nominated in ANY of the award categories. HJW is nominated for popularity award while Baek Jin Hee is nominated for Best New Actress award. I PROTEST!!! I'm not against BJH's nomination, but her performance wasn't exactly the most outstanding in the drama, so how is it that she's the only one who got nominated for an acting award? And so many nominations for Gu Family Book instead *shakes head*. Some people on DC are saying EK was left out because of the historical distortion controversy.

The previous news about HJW and JCW being "invited", I think that was just speculation, don't think they were really invited.

This is it. Chingus the last day for them to film. I'm feeling a little bit sad now. :-S :-S

We might be free but it has been all kinds of emotional journey.

May I ask who are the nominees for best actor so I can rant for real?

Why today even not yet started episode 50 tis thread already turn so gloomy :(( :(( with so many bad news...

even jcw is no where to be found in ig while greenman still wandering around with mamanim....

black robe...yea mayb really indicate the death of paeha :(( :((

where cn i find the inspiration to write pervy stuff in tis condition... :(

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes soo, have you found it for me dinoooo???  ;)) ;))
if it's after TH's death, i want SN to have white hair... why???? why??? Paehaaaaa... :(( :(
Tomorrow must be prepared for a MAJOR crying moment of TH shippers all around the world :(( :((

kanyaprasetyo said: Is today a sad news day for us??
First, Baeksang awards that can't recognize the talent of HJW and JCW
Second, SN black dress that being connected to... well... check my post above
Third, What?? Northcape CF not being shown today... Arrgh
:-t ~X(

Can someone post something funny?? Anything appreciated!

@SamShop Watch, it's posted on http://instagram.com/yeohee1215 . I think Yeo Hee is HJW's manager (?)
About the black dress, is it the first time she wears black dress? I think the past episodes, she wore a few of them. In Western culture, people wear black in funeral, but in the East, white is the color of funeral, mourning and death. So DON'T PANIC! :)I think to the Eastern culture, black color is a symbol of guilt, depraved person who has a black heart.