[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

petria said: Dear @jeenee,
I have watched that scene for a few times myself. And, every time, my reaction was almost like of those poor fellows El Plague is burning in the following scene.

As for Nyang, I don`t think that she didn`t react, on the contrary.
She didn`t move back when he has touched her face (remember what has happened last time he dared to do the same, in episode 19th) and she has accepted his hug; actually she looked stunned, while in his arms, she didn`t know should she smile or cry.

That means that her emotions are still conflicted and unexplored, but that he got through, that she has finally heard him.

Sigh... I had to come here to take a breather from the main thread for a group hug. It was getting too thuggish there. My blood pressure was rising as I read the posts from the hypocritical poster (I'm not going to dignify with a name) who can post backhanded insults such as 'Emperor Brat' but dares criticize other posters about attacking characters and then gets defensive when called out on it. I'm afraid it's going to get worse as the Empress Ki continues with the Seung Nyang and Ta Hwan storyline now. Hang in there @sj15elf0hjw1023 and you rock @Sally_B !!!

Wow, the thread is moving fast (not that I complained), keep up the good work (I love all your fabulous insights).
As for the shipping wars, I have only one thing to say : Brace yourselves fellow TaNyang shippers, do not fear, we may face many storms from now on  but we need to stay strong... you should not waver :D
Regarding the issue about characters' name calling, I wouldn't bother much about it...let's not stoop to this childish level. Still don't expect much from certain members, some are also criticizing the actor himself (JCW *yeah, I'm a ghost, I'm browsing other threads as well*), so liking his character (or cutting him some slack), you're asking for too much...That's why, now, I'm ignoring these posts, there are not worth my time. Though, I still feel sorry for @sj15elf0hjw1023, she/he just did the right thing to tell this member off but she/he was attacked (if you read me, I want to thank you :) and don't let this bring you down- fighting!!) My thanks to @sally_b as well.
Concerning our TaNyang, I hope writers will be lenient on our shipper heart in the next couple of episodes ;)
I've been watching the preview for episode 30 countless times already (I couldn't stop laughing at how close they're sitting from each other on the throne, they feel like an old couple already)... it seems SN is decided to prevent TH's abdication at all costs. I also like WY's resignation, he did it with dignity, he accepted his fate because he knows very well that there's no turning back now (I even feel for him though I'm not his fan). TH deary, stop with the puppy eyes already, it kills me everytime. Angst is coming our way. Hwaiting!!

@bebeshein You can go to Ji Chang Wook's Soompi forum for that info. I don't know about you guys but my fingers get really tired switching forum to forum... I even worry I might post the wrong post! Hahaha, too many threads. Anyway, I will always drop some LOL posts from time to time. That's my way of spreading love...

@palilsan That's definitely the best word to describe the poster: hypocrite.

@frozengerda Haha! I've been a ghost a few times too. And kind of disappointing to see that while they praise their group so much (fans are so quiet, mature blah blah blah), they bash the other side. :( :(

Oh well. We can't please everybody.

Group hug!

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

You guys are right. There is bound to be more tension when the story focuses on SN and TH. Others are just going to be more angry and find fault, but we'll just keep on fighting and keep spreading the love! :x :x :x

TH: Ngangyi ah... SN: Paeha, please call me Ki Jaeyin in public.  WY: Seung Nyang ah... SN: Wang Yoo Gong! Call me Mama! TN: You can call me babe or honey if you like, Wang Yoo Gong...err can I call you oppa?
:x Edit: I know this is not related to our couple but I cannot help it... =))

Guest roshan90

I guess when you ship someone so much, you lose your reasoning??  :-/
I usually have a good tolerance level.. Its getting harder for me too LOL.  I really appreciate you all for not letting those comments get to you too much.. And you all took it very well than me..
You all really need one giant bear hug..  >:D

@ChelseaS I see the same thing from the beginning LOL. They have the same laughing codes.. They both are really nice to everyone around them.. I cannot catch both of them without their smile too. So many similarities.. And their facial structure too..
(I am not shipping them just pointing it out Petria.. :D )

RiNjHVG.jpg
I dont understand one thing.. The reason he is holding her hands when it is just a BTS is.....  :-?