[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@kanyaprasetyo: I don't know it's okay or not if they reveal their love, just sometimes I feel the pressure of public opinion's really scary B-)

@qwenli I wonder how do you know that unnie has an allergy to broken glass. I' m not sure if she has or not, just think puppy hid her face from the sunshine cause after that her assistant came and hid her face with a paper fan as well :)

Capture1.jpg

Capture4.jpg

@JIJIeffect welcome! and thanks for sharing the video.. The moment I watch it I knew I have heard the song somewhere and it turns out from IHYV OST (Shin Seung Hoon-Words You Can't Hear).. Nice! I really love the drama too :)

A Japan fan said EK still broadcasted in NHK. Once a week, every Sunday. It will end in July/August... I have no idea how Japanese fans can contain themselves with once a week dose 8-| 8-|

oh ek will end in Japan by August? thats good, at least there is still chance for them to invite jcw over, if and if they finally fall in love with tahwan.
@jijieffectwelcome here! I love all the couples in your signature, we have the same taste! haha.
@moon-moonI pm you.

Guest chaifer13

Puppy is in hongkong right now for being the special asia representative for alfred dunhill vip event. =D>

Okie @B-u-z-z-B-e-e follow yr request for delulu thought :-B

Isn't it a "coincidence " when someone heading to HK today for his event unnie post a cake with caption "good day " :-\" :-\" :-\"

Oh I don't mean unnie congratulating him and wishing him lucky :-\" :-\"

is this another coincidence?

she posted this pic last yr,same date (March 5)

A photo posted by Jiwon Ha (@hajiwon1023) on Mar 5, 2014 at 2:06am PST

(its Th talking to ET at jail?)

lol idk hw to connect it with her post today.

@sharonsfv‌ and @buzzbee jcw mentioned on his about the Moon Festival and wishes evryone for gud health. im thinking the cake might be sent by him.. #whendelulustrikes

btw big thanks to @kanya for uploading the vids on YT,yey! can save it now :)

today is yuan xiao and JCW mentioned this in his weibo too. its been 15th day since lunar new year and mark the end of celebrations.

in the olden days, this is like Chinese valentine's day where couples meet to appreciate lanterns at street festivals, it is the backdrop of many Chinese historicals. :)

@qwenli when you said lantern at street festivals, I immediately remember the start of EK (in ep 2/3?).. yunno what I mean right? 8-X 8-X >-)

I actually connect HJW's cake update with pink background with JCW's pink suit today
B_V03zSUYAAliNr.jpg

is it even a coincidence? :-? :-?